IGNORED

Deutschland

MancMellow

kako biste nazvali likove koji kažu ej treba nam kulturno obogaćivanje daj da uvezemo stotine hiljada nepismenih likova iz kojekakvih vukojebina koji nemaju pojma o osnovama rodne ravnopravnosti i slobode govora a i boli ih zagorela ona stvar šta glupi ćafiri misle o tome

Police said they have detained migrants in three more cases - one of which was traced to an asylum centre.

It comes as legal programmes have been launched for migrants, addressing areas of sexual equality and freedom of speech.

The classes, launched in Bavaria, are voluntary, and officials say they were planned before widespread assaults on women were revealed.

naravno tako bistroj ekipi će od 100 ovakvih vesti uvek biti zanimljivija 1 glupava karikatura :fantom:

Three teenagers aged 15 from Syria have been arrested for rape after a 17-year-old girl was attacked in a public swimming pool in Munich on Saturday.

The trio allegedly surrounded the teen, with one of the boys groping her under her swimming costume and penetrating her, making the sex attack rape under German law.

The girl's sister was also allegedly groped before they managed to flee to a lifeguard who called the police.

Because the asylum seekers were only 15, they were not remanded in custody and were released, and will be prosecuted under juvenile law.

Officers have also made an arrest for rape and attempted murder after a 24-year-old woman was attacked on Christmas Eve.

The alleged attacker, aged 20 from Morocco, was traced to an asylum seeker centre.

During the attack outside a cemetery in Gelsenkirchen the woman was approached from behind and beaten unconscious before being dragged into a cemetery and raped.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/633850/Syrian-Emerge-attacks-Germany-Cologne-NYE-Merkel

Edited by Hella

na švedsku više ne vredi trošiti reči jer je teško pronaći bolji primer političke korektnosti podivljale do bezumne suicidnosti :fantom:

110% +1

Svetcka bi mogla da bude svoja tema na ovom forumu. Mrze™ dance jer nece da uvedu 'ono' za decu umesto ona I on. Usput u danskoj se slatkisi u vrticu dele I sa decacima. U swe ne bas svuda zbog kaznjavanja za muske grehove tokom poslednjih vekova.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Redoran locked and unlocked this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic