• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eye of the beholder

• Lrd

• ion

• jms_uk

nemoj jos nista da pricas, jos tri su mi ostale.

znam da ce da bude tuzno i depresivno, onaj susret sa odri mi je vec slomio srce. jer dzekovo ne moze da se slomi. i kad izmisli ono da je odri rekla da je budrovudro kul, da bi ga smirio.

superkul je kako se sprduckaju sa asanzom vonabi. i stiven fraj je sjajan.

dzek je hesus, shvatila sam. i zato je zivot lepsi sa dzekom.

Kako može da bude Sheezus kad mu inicijali ne odgovaraju? :unsure: Niti je John Constantine, niti Jesse Custer, John Connor, John Carter... 

Aaaa, sad tek vidim, Bauer je u stvari nemački Shepard, znači pastir i spasitelj, kao u Lostu... Malo nepatriotski, ali ajde. Jesu li ga razapeli ili je bila neka eksplozija?

vec je dzek bio razapinjan, vidi se da si nebauer.

nije zato, nego zato sto se zrtvuje za sve nas. sve, i ljubav, i porodicu, i zivot i sve. samo da bismo svi mi ziveli bez terorista na svetu ovom.

na stranu hesusovstina, dobar izbor ovo sa 12 epizoda, sve je mnogo sazetije, adrenalinastije. i nema jebene cerke kim, sto je najvaznije.

Staljin ga je razapinjao, al' ga nije razapinjao dovoljno.

Kćer Kim je bila jedini redeeming quality serije. Ne bih gledao čak ni da je ima, naravno, ali ovako bez bi se pomučili i da me nateraju.

watch-this-revealing-documentary-on-the-

• 5 weeks later...

Spoileri slede...

KRAJ JE SRANJE!!! Jebote, ima solidno glupih momenata u sezoni a usko su vezani za zaplet, al sve bih progutao samo da se tom čoveku koji je spasio jedno 10 predsednika i 20 milijardi ljudi nešto, bilo šta, lepo desi, tipa da preživi, em su roknuli Odri em su njega poslali braći Rusima da ga muči neki Sergej, sve da bi spasio gotičarku emo gerlu Kloi (koja je poenta one jebene šminke?!), msm jebite se bre i vi vaša 200 epizoda duga tortura i jebanje našeg Džeka u zdrav mozak ubijajući mu sve što mu iole srcu priraste. :(

Daj, bre. Pa to je 24, to je zaštitni znak serije - Džek uvek najebe i nema hepi enda za njega nikad.

Iskreno, ne zanima me što im je to zaštitni znak. Previše je to muke za moje mekano srce...

• 1 year later...

CAREVI  :ziga:
moglo bi da se zove i 'Not-24, 24'... biće totalni hit, tačno su naciljali jedan konkretan tip gledalaca za ovo  :lolol: 

The 24 reboot is about a military hero, “Eric Carter,” who returns to the U.S. and the trouble that follows him back – compelling him to ask the Counter Terrorist Unit for help in saving his life, and stopping what potentially could be one of the largest-scale terror attacks on American soil.

The pilot, filming this winter, has not yet been cast, but the process is underway. We’re hearing producers are specifically seeking an African-American actor for the role, though Fox Television Chairman and CEO Dana Walden and Gary Newman suggested a Latino actor could be considered as well. “We wanted [the star] to be as different from Jack Bauer as possible, whether that’s an African-American or a Latino actor,” Walden said, with Newman adding: “As envisioned, the lead character would be diverse, so that will be our first effort in casting. As always, we’re going to cast the best actor we can find for the role. As you can imagine, bringing 24 back, we want to really try to create some distinction and make this feel different than Jack Bauer’s 24, so having a diverse actor in that lead role I think would be helpful in doing that.”

A series order would be a 12-episode arc, like the 2014 revival Live Another Day, rather than the strict real-time 24-episode format of the original series. “That’s something we discussed for years, ‘It’s 24 — it has to be 24 episodes,’ ” Walden said. “I don’t think any of us believe that a 24-episode arc in this day and age is the way to go.”

In another switch from the original series, the show will focus less on a lone wolf lead and is more of a “two-hander,” with the Carter character paired with a female co-lead.

“There’s also a female co-lead who is a former head of CTU,” said Fox Television Chairman and CEO Dana Walden at the Television Critics Association in Pasadena on Friday. “It doesn’t feel like it is fully replicating the original in terms of how much Jack Bauer carried by himself, but it’s a very prominently featured lead.”

Walden also revealed to reporters there will be a time jump in the show’s storyline and that Legacy will deal with sleeper cells radicalizing Americans. “It’s a new CTU, a new cast of characters,” she said. “It’s a completely different story in terms of the special ops groups that we’re focusing on. It’s a very contemporary feeling story about the potential to activate new sleeper cells in the United States and radicalizing Americans. It’s a whole new story. There are nods in the pilot to prior CTU agents, there are a couple photos that will feel reminiscent of the original, but no ongoing [returning] characters.”