• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eye of the beholder

• Lrd

• ion

• jms_uk

• 2 weeks later...

RIP Jack BauerFox cancels hit drama series 24 Kiefer Sutherland enjoyed a career revival with 24Hit US drama 24 has been axed, with the eighth and current series being its final TV outing.While it ends in the US on 24 May, a big screen version starring Kiefer Sutherland as anti-terrorism agent Jack Bauer is still in the pipeline. Each series has depicted a 24-hour period in real-time, with Bauer's heroics stopping countless catastrophes. Sutherland, an executive producer, said "it had been the role of a lifetime". He said the cast and crew "always wanted 24 to finish on a high note, so the decision to make the eighth season our last was one we all agreed upon". The show helped the former "Brat Pack" movie actor revive his career, as the show won numerous Emmy nominations, finally winning best drama and best lead actor in 2006. "This has been the role of a lifetime, and I will never be able to fully express my appreciation to everyone who made it possible," Sutherland said. "But when all is said and done, it is the loyal worldwide fan base that made it possible for me to have the experience of playing the role of Jack Bauer, and for that I am eternally grateful." The show was originally shown in the UK on BBC Two but the rights were eventually bought up Sky.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Kiefer Sutherland Returning For New 24 Series The hit show is coming back in May 2014 for a limited series - there will only be 12 episodes this time round. 8:27am UK, Tuesday 14 May 2013 15523907-522x293.jpgSutherland played Bauer for more than 190 episodes.

Kiefer Sutherland is to reprise his role as Jack Bauer for another series of 24, Fox has confirmed.Returning in May 2014 for a 12-episode run, it will still follow the real-time style of the original series but "skip" some hours - for example jumping from 8am to 10 am.The new series will be called 24: Live Another Day, and while there are no plans to resurrect the show permanently other stand-alone series could follow every now and again.The shorter format will not damage the show, said Fox entertainment chairman Kevin Reilly, who added that plans for a 24 movie had been scrapped because producers thought a two-hour movie would not do it justice.Writer and producer Howard Gordon, who worked on the original 24 run as well as Homeland, is set to take charge of the new series, according to The Hollywood Reporter.The tense action drama ran from 2001 to 2010, and Sutherland's role as counter-terrorism agent Jack Bauer reinvigorated his career.Each one-hour episode of 24 depicted events as they happened in real time and the innovative format became a massive hit around the world, running for eight seasons."The response to 24 is unlike anything I have ever experienced as an actor before," Sutherland said."To have the chance to reunite with the character Jack Bauer is like finding a lost friend."The announcement comes in the same week that Fox pulled the plug on Touch, another show starring 46-year-old Sutherland.

http://news.sky.com/...r-new-24-series Edited by ion
    • 1 month later...
    Vratila se Kloi. :) Jeeee
    "I am thrilled to be working with Howard and the writers again - and, of course, Kiefer!," said Rajskub. "There's a lot more room to grow in my character...I'm going to start sharpening my computer skills now!"
    Chloe-OBrian-24-Season-8.jpg Edited by Lrd
    • 6 months later...

Neka počne hajp. Mogao bih pre kraja da repriziram nešto malo. Tizer je realno loličan, ali sam se ipak obradovao.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo4_r5RlBIIInače, ranije je prijavljeno da je u cast uključen general Melčet, tako da se radujem. Deluje da će Live Another Day imati osetan trash kvalitet:140124stephen-fry1_210x305.jpg

British actor Stephen Fry has joined the cast of Fox's 24: Live Another Day, TVGuide.com has confirmed.As first reported by Deadline.com, Fry will play British Prime Minister Trevor Davies, a strong and charismatic leader whose alliance with President Heller (William Devane) will come under tremendous pressure because of personal and political crises, such as when U.S. fugitive Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) turns up in London.Must-watch new winter TV showsThe event series will also feature the return of Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe and Kim Raver as Audrey, as well as new castmembers Benjamin Bratt, Yvonne Strahovski, Tate Donovan, Giles Matthey, Gbenda Akinnagbe and Judy Davis.Fry has previously appeared on Fox during a stint on Bones.24: Live Another Day will launch with a special two-hour premiere on Monday, May 5 at 8/7c on Fox. Live Another Day will make its timeslot debut the following week on Monday, May 12 at 9/8c.
    • 2 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Da, da! To je to! Jack Bauer is back. rave-1112.gif

Ko nije gledao, a voleo je 24, najpametnije bi bilo da sačeka da se završi pa onda da gleda đuture. I ovo je skraćena sezona, trebalo bi da ima 12 epizoda.