IGNORED

eye of the beholder

U isčekivanju VII serijala 24ke, (13 januar 2008) da vidimo šta bi moglo da vrati Dž.B. u akciju. Ubili su mu ženu i najbliže kolege, ćerka ga napustila (da ne kažem odrekla ga se), brata je sam dotuko a oca (skoro) lično ubio. Država koju tolko voli i za koju je toliko toga žrtvovao smatra ga "mrtvim"!Dakle, jedino (moje skromno mišljenje) je ostalo da raskrinka "grupu" sa kojom je radio njegov brat i koja se urotila protiv njega... tu je ostalo dosta neraščišćenih pitanja.Postoji još nekoliko "osoba" koje su neuspešno ubijale Dž.B-a i koje su povremeno kontaktirali "neke ljude u cnom". To je već "long shot"pih, sad guglo i naleteo na spojler ....pažnja spojler

Set 3 Years after season 6, season 7 will begin and end at 7:00AM, the initial back story will feature Jack Bauer on trial for his actions in the pursuit of justice

a da, sam Kiefer Sutherland je osuđen na 48 dana zatvora koju će da odleži u vreme pauze snimanja serije 24. ili izmedju 7 i 8 serijala zbog vožnje u pijanom stanju

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eye of the beholder

• Lrd

• ion

• jms_uk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ovo je uz Prison Break jedino što pratim na TV-u. Uspeo sam da propustim i jednu i drugu seriju u nedelju. Da li neko može da mi kaže, koja je epizoda, kog serijala bila u nedelju, ne bih li je skijnuo sa neta i pogledao?

• 4 months later...

Аман!

Elisha Cuthbert gearing up for another great dayElisha CuthbertAccording to EW's Michael Ausiello, Kim Bauer will be reunited with Daddy Dearest come 2009. That's right, Elisha Cuthbert has signed a contract to reappear on FOX's 24 this upcoming season. When we last saw her during the fifth season she was being whisked away from Los Angeles by her much older boyfriend, Barry.She's not expected to return until toward the end of the upcoming seventh season and while she won't be "with" Barry, she will be with a child. Or at least have a child. I'll bet she didn't even tell Jack that he was a grandfather. In fact, is it a sign that 24 is getting a little long in the tooth that our action hero is a grandfather now?Kim was never a really great fit for the vibe of the show, other than being incredibly hot. She tended to be the classic victim or prisoner as the situation warranted, never really finding her strength as a strong independent character. With a bit role at the end of the season, it looks like again she's going to be used more for Jack's reaction to her and what she and her child represents than as a character in her own right.Or maybe they'll blow all our minds and have her come swooping in like a badass and save the day. It can be like the latest Indiana Jones where Indy passed on the mantle of cavalier hero to his estranged son and Kim Bauer can take the reigns of future seasons.
Edited by eye of the beholder
  • 1 month later...
moze li neko da mi da preporuku odakle bih mogao skinuti 5. i 6. serijal...pokusao sam na mininova-i, ali slabo ima seedera.
probaj na btjunkie Edited by eye of the beholder
  • 2 weeks later...

U ponedeljak ide neki 24 redemptionima ga i na YouTube-uNemam pojma koja je fora sa tim ...

After sacrificing everything for his country, Jack Bauer (Sutherland) is wanted by the U.S. government and now stands to lose the only thing he has left: his freedom. Working as a missionary in Africa, Bauer is called upon to stop a ruthless warlord from drafting innocent children into his murderous militia. First, Bauer must confront his own torturous past and face an impossible decision that will change his life forever. A decision that will set the stage and raise the stakes for Season Seven, which debuts in January 2009.

zvanicno VII sezona pocinje 11 januara