• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bujodrag

• Lord Protector

• strixaluco

• Time Crisis

Aham, sve bog do boga  :ph34r: , sareno i lepo za gledanje.

Jednom je neko, neki SF pisac cini mi se, od onih jacih, seticu se, uporedio boga sa koncentracionim logorom, onim pravim, a la Ausvic.

Ides okolo, radis sta treba da se radi, ono sto moras da radis, niti se istices, niti sabotiras, obican covek koji nikog ne dira niti kome smeta, naidje kapo ili neki od dezurnih ili prolazecih SS-vaca i skenja te iz cista mira, bez obzira na cinjenicu da si bio dobar, postovao red i starije...

Onako random...

Jednom je neko, neki SF pisac cini mi se, od onih jacih, seticu se, uporedio boga sa koncentracionim logorom, onim pravim, a la Ausvic.

Ides okolo, radis sta treba da se radi, ono sto moras da radis, niti se istices, niti sabotiras, obican covek koji nikog ne dira niti kome smeta, naidje kapo ili neki od dezurnih ili prolazecih SS-vaca i skenja te iz cista mira, bez obzira na cinjenicu da si bio dobar, postovao red i starije...

Onako random...

To pre zvuči kao ateistička vizija sveta, živiš i umireš potpuno random

To pre zvuči kao ateistička vizija sveta, živiš i umireš potpuno random

Ideja je da te neka spoljna sila lupi bez obzira na 'zasluge', ali to na stranu, pokusavam da se setim da l' bese 'Logor koncentracije' ili neko drugi.

Sad još više :P

Netje biti  :P, bog postoji, postoji i crkva, nesto kao Kameradschaftspolizei  :ph34r: 

Nego, je li Dik ili nije, pa da raspravimo sta je covek hteo da kaze?

Томас М. Диш - Логор концентрације

Управо читам, немој да ми откријеш крај  ;)

Necu, silno ces se iznenaditi  :)

Aj ako sam u pravu, meni nije pri ruci, ako naletis na fragment koji sam ovde pomenuo nabaci ga ovde.

Onako random...

Idi bre Namenski u peršun, moraću da otvorim topic Veronauka za matore ateiste zbog tebe  :nobles:

Edited by slow

Томас М. Диш - Логор концентрације

Управо читам, немој да ми откријеш крај  ;)

Fenomalna knjiga, sa super krajem. Nadam se da si završio u međuvremenu :)

• 5 months later...

Nema boga.

The existence of the body is the manifestation of value (as a function of the Will to Power) without the need for its justification. The need to justify value is a phenomenon of Platonism and religion which, not being able to accept body-as-value, sought to justify value by universalistic and divine means. This entailed the original and originary rejection of life. Without this original and originary rejection of value by the Socratic Judeo-Christian metaphysic and the devaluation of the apparent world by the invention of the ideal, that metaphysic would not have had the opportunity then to invent value as a divine and metaphysical recipe, a value which has the flavor of the political. Species chauvinism is, after all, a biological politics. This substantialist perversion in morality has even affected the development of physics and relates physics to morality in the way they have developed as a consilience in the western world.

The wildebeest does not need value. Humans, in the way they have defined value, have wrenched the notion of value. Objective and subjective ethics and Kantian universalism, taboos, animism, soft-core and hard-core reciprocity and biological altruism are mystifications laid on the ethology of a reflective organism, calqued on Platonism and religion, which most likely are responsible for more damage and misery to the organism of homo sapiens than the annual migration of the wildebeest or the mythical self-immolation of lemmings are to those animals. In order to create value the Socratic Judeo-Christian metaphysic had to destroy body-value and value in general. Nietzsche understood that Christianity was at its most basic level a rejection of life... not merely of sensuality, but of life itself as a cosmic phenomenon.

It is not incumbent on us to prove the existence of value — it is rather up to ethicists and moralists to disprove it. We do not need a metaphysical value to flourish any more than bugs do and the fact that we congratulate ourselves for our morality does not prove that we need it. The whole history of morality and ethics has been a fraud and an error of those perverted by a metaphysic which began with the assumption of non-value as the nature of things and then tried to invent metaphysico-divine value for tribal and political reasons. For the same reason, nihilism is a problem created by the Socratic Judeo-Christian metaphysic. Nihilism was the original and hidden decision which lay behind the ancient religio-metaphysical rejection of life and is inherent in that rejection. The rat, the gnu, the porcupine and the elephant do not need any value beyond ethology and population genetics — the glass bead games. We humans do not need it either, for because of the parochial and rationalistic religious notion of value we have come to the point of self-extermination. Nietzsche saw that it was based on an ancient rejection of life — an ancient error of the Greeks, the Jews and the Christians. "The Christian wants to be rid of himself" (Nietzsche contra Wagner, Epilogue). The Overman knows that there is no value, and that only in this rejection of value can one begin to find a value. That is one of the things that makes him the Overman, or the philosopher and the moralist of the future. He knows that the Will to Power is value, that Nature is value, and that value as such is not a thing that has to be invented unless one has already destroyed it by some political dirty trick. It is in this conviction that lies Nietzsche's massive optimism which almost has the quality of the scientific, and his vigorous and even enraged denunciation of pessimism, a pessimism which he saw as the most base element of romanticism and Christianity. In this section, we have been discussing the archaeology of morality, and we have seen that what we have long called morality has in fact been immorality.

Value is a fiction

Equilibrium models and Random Walks are part of the Will to Power just as are diffusive, dynamic, creative models. By extrapolating from Nietzsche's system, it becomes evident that he valorized the diffusive models as creative-positive and damned the equilibrium models as conservative, negative, destructive and sick. This is a game-model theory for the origin of Nietzschean values and the enhancement of life for the type Mensch. Morality and ethics are thus seen to be differential valorizations of equilibrated vs diffusive systems. Equilibrated systems preserve their weaknesses at the risk of stasis and catastrophe. In Nietzschean terms, Christianity, Buddhism, nationalism, etc., are such conservative, equilibrated systems. There are no equilibrated survivable models in biological evolution, and even though certain organisms appear stable they lead a precarious existence and become evolutionary dead ends. Rats and cockroaches are successful biologically because they are not equilibrated systems. Genetic and moral stasis guarantees catastrophe.

Equilibrium and decadence: the origin of the moral

V8v8Hao.jpg

Edited by miki.bg