IGNORED

Evroazijska Unija - to je ta Evropa kojoj težimo!

Filipenko

27 minutes ago, vememah said:

Kojom tačno naprednom forenzikom si ustanovio da je Vjačorka (na čijem TW nalogu je fotka objavljena), a ne postavljač plakata isflomasterisao (jednačenje po zvučnosti još nije izbačeno iz srpskog jezika) spisak, koji se sudeći po odrazu nalazi s druge strane stakla?

hdvMHP3.jpg

Nehomogenost crne nagoveštava fizičko zacrnjivanje umesto onog pomoću računara.

Ovo je ručno precrtano pre slikanja. Da li je precrtao cenjeni tviteraš, ili je prethodno precrtano, ne znamo. Mogao se potruditi da nađe neki neprecrtan. Ili misliš da su u štampariji nekog greškom stavili, pa precrtavali? Ne zvuči verovatno, ali nije isključeno.

1 hour ago, namenski said:

OK za Danu i Karice, zanima me samo koju firmu je uticajni tviteras smatrao za shodno da izflomasterise...

Verovatno onu koja mu je srcu mila.

Edited by duma
51 minutes ago, duma said:

Verovatno onu koja mu je srcu mila.

:D 

A tek sada videh iz necijeg posta da se radi o cuvenom borcu za slobou i sve oblike izvozne demokratije, cuvenom liku po imenu Franak Viačorka, koji uza sve postizava da bude i konsultant za (USAGM) sto mu dodje United States Agency for Global Media*... 

Sto mu, opet, dodje nezavisnatm agencija americke vlade, pod kojom su izmedju ostalog, VOA, Radio and TV Marti, namenjen obavestavanju Kubanaca o tome kako im je, itd, itd...

Agenciji koja svoje delovanje oznacava, doslovno, 'vitalnim po americke interese...'

Koja se u ne tako davnim nastupima i Kongresu i optuzbama pojedinih kongresmena branila i argumentom da RT mora da ima medijskog pandana...

Pre nego neko naidje i pobedonosno usklikne ЦИЈА, снајка ЦИЈА!, mislim da se razumemo: nemam nista protiv, i treba tako, kada se u izvestavanju o dogadjanjima u Belorusiji (i ne samo Belorusiji) prilikom plasiranja neke vesti naglasi 'prema ruskim izvorima', 'ruski izvori tvrde...'

Zna se sta to znaci.

Ali nema smisla da se kod raznih Viacorki to precutkuje, sve u ocekivanju da su njihove informacije slovo u kamenu uklesano.

*) inace, da se razni vememasi ne muce, eno na naslovnoj stranici sajta pomenute nezavisne agencije ide strim iz Minska...

Maria Kolesnikova: Security agents threatened to force me out dead or alive

The Belarusian opposition leader who defied an attempt to force her across the border into Ukraine this week was threatened with death if she refused to go. “They said that if I didn’t leave Belarus voluntarily, they’d take me out anyway, alive or in pieces,” Maria Kolesnikova said.

Ms Kolesnikova, one of the opposition troika who contested disputed elections last month and the only one who remains in Belarus, evaded forced deportation on Monday by tearing up her passport and climbing out of a car window after state security officers drove her to the border.

“They also threatened to jail me for up to 25 years,” she said, in a statement given yesterday to her lawyers from a Minsk prison, where she was being interrogated.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/maria-kolesnikova-security-agents-threatened-to-force-me-out-dead-or-alive-xz8cmp0pm

In August, residents of Belarus took from bank deposits $624 million in foreign currency, 704.6 million Belarusian rubles. - from transferable deposits and 270.8 million Belarusian rubles. - from time deposits (totaling $389 million). Therefore, the outflow of cash from bank deposits in August exceeded $1 billion. Such data are given in the statistics of the National Bank of the country. 

This is 17.2 times more than in July 2020. - Then about $55.3 million was withdrawn from bank deposits by individuals, 5.5 million Belarusian rubles from transferable deposits and 108.1 million Belarusian rubles from term deposits. ($58.8 million in total).

https://www.vedomosti.ru/finance/articles/2020/09/14/839796-ottok-sredstv-iz-bankov-belorussii-dostig-1-mlrd-na-fone-protestov (translation by Deepl)

Edited by vememah

The [UN] Human Rights Council agreed to a resolution submitted by the European Union to launch closer U.N. monitoring of alleged rights violations in Belarus, despite multiple attempts by Russia to water it down.

Council President Elisabeth Tichy-Fisslberger announced that there were 23 votes in favour, 2 against and 22 abstensions at the 47-member state Geneva forum.

Russia, which does not have a vote as an observer, submitted 17 amendments to the resolution, but all were rejected. The Council gave the office of U.N. rights boss Michelle Bachelet a mandate to closely monitor the situation in Belarus and submit an oral report with recommendations by year-end.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-belarus-election-un-rights-vote/u-n-approves-eu-resolution-on-monitoring-belarus-human-rights-idUSKBN2692CH

Radi podrške Lukašenku upregnuti i ruski dvorski muzičari poput Kirkorova. Nakon kritike po društvenim mrežama, oni saopštili da pesma čiji je naslov direktan citat Lukašenka s predizbornog mitinga navodno nije u podršku njemu.

Russian pop stars have teamed up with their fellow artists from Belarus to record a patriotic music video in support of Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, who has faced unprecedented protests since his disputed re-election last month.

The music video, titled “Artists for Peace – Don’t Give Away Your Loved One,” was uploaded to Belarusian singer Aurora’s YouTube channel Thursday. The song title references Lukashenko’s Aug. 4 campaign address in which he referred to Belarus as a “loved one you don’t give away.” 

“Just know that you don’t give away your loved one,” Russian household names Filipp Kirkorov, Nikolai Baskov, Anita Tsoi, Alexander Buinov and others sing in the music video.  

“Belarusians, we are a force,” the Russian and Belarusian singers continue amid a mixture of studio shots and aerial footage of wheat fields, marshes and Belarusian Orthodox Church domes.

The video was uploaded with comments disabled, as well as likes and dislikes invisible to viewers. 

Kirkorov’s spokesperson later told the Open Media news website that “the artist didn’t perform any songs in Lukashenko’s support.” 

Buinov’s representative said he had agreed to record the song in order to collaborate with Kirkorov and Baskov and was unaware that the chorus contained Lukashenko’s quote. 

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/09/18/dont-give-away-lukashenko-star-studded-russian-music-video-tells-belarus-a71479

Edited by vememah

Jonathan Pedneault (Conflict & Crisis researcher at @hrw)
15 Sep, 12 tweets, 4 min read

THREAD - New @hrw report on #Belarus: From August 20 to 29, @TanyaLokshina and I interviewed 27 people arrested following the August 9 election and held in 11 different detention facilities in Minsk, Hrodna and Homel. Here are our findings:

While a fraction of the 7000+ cases of people arrested, the stories we collected were harrowingly similar. Irrespective of the facilities they were taken to, all recounted being subjected to brutal beatings, abusive detention conditions and prolonged hours in stress positions.

Here’s how the typical journey of a #Belarus detainee unfolded: Police, riot police (OMON), and special forces (Spetznaz) usually picked them up off the streets, in some cases using extreme violence, then beat them in confined spaces in vehicles where they had trouble breathing. 

Then they took them to police precincts and other detention facilities where police and OMON kicked, punched, and beat them with truncheons, forced them to stand, kneel, or lie in stress positions for hours, then held them for days in overcrowded cells. 

During this period, #Belarus security forces often denied detainees food and water and denied their requests to go to the toilet. All of our interviewees said they saw dozens of others subjected to similar or worse treatment. 

Two of the men we met said police shocked them with an electroshock weapon and saw other detainees stunned with similar weapons. Four had bone fractures due to police abuse. One was raped with a truncheon when refusing to provide his cellphone password:

Witness: Tortured in Belarus
When protests flared up across Belarus over the hotly contested August 9 presidential elections, Ales N.
https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/09/15/witness-tortured-belarus

The aim of the abuse appeared to be to punish and humiliate. Most reported that security forces singled out detainees with so-called “atypical” looks, such as men with long or dyed hair, and people with dreadlocks, piercings, or tattoos, for worse treatment and more insults. 

Detainees were also often denied medical attention. They said that police and guards confiscated detainees’ medications, frequently ignored calls for medical care. 

All of those interviewed said they were denied access to a lawyer. Those taken before a judge said the proceedings lasted only a few minutes and ended with short arrest sentences for administrative offenses. 

Police and detention center officials failed to keep track of the thousands of people arrested, and detainees’ family members said they struggled, in many cases for days, to find out where their relatives were or what happened to them. 

All said that when released, they had to sign a document promising not to participate in “unsanctioned assemblies,” and were given a written warning of criminal charges if they did. 

The abuses we documented are shocking examples of the brutality of Lukashenko’s rule. International monitoring could help prevent more of the same. @UN_HRC and @OSCE should promptly open inquiries.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1305770550011330560.html

3 hours ago, vememah said:

Radi podrške Lukašenku upregnuti i ruski dvorski muzičari poput Kirkorova. Nakon kritike po društvenim mrežama, oni saopštili da pesma čiji je naslov direktan citat Lukašenka s predizbornog mitinga navodno nije u podršku njemu.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic