• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hamlet Strašni

• ToniAdams

• ordi

• Indy

smog - dress sexy at my funeral. and when it comes your turn to speak before the crowd......tell them about how I gave to charity and tried to love my fellow man as best i could but most of all don't forget about the time on the beach with fireworks above us

Edited by kurdi

The Tiger Lillies - "Crack Of Doom"And so your life's been a successAnd you have pleasure in excessDon't worry it will all end soonThe crack of doom is coming soonAnd so your future's looking brightAnd you've reached the giddy heightsDon't worry it will soon endIt is all shallow and pretendThe crack of doomIs coming soonThe crack of doomIs coming soonHa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haAnd so your lifeYour life has failedYou've made the progress of a snailDon't worry you'll get your revengeFor we're all equal in the endThe small and mighty all the sameThis life a shallow, facile gameWhere every empire turns to dustAnd every ego will be crushedThe crack of doomIs coming soonThe crack of doomIs coming soonHa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haha-haAnd every dream, hope and desireIs just a flicker in the fireAnd that fire it will consumeThe crack of doomIs coming soonThe crack of doom is coming soonThe crack of doom is coming soonThe crack of doom is coming soonThe crack of doom is coming soonThe crack of doom is coming soonThe crack of doom is coming soonThe crack of doom is coming soonThe crack of doomdoomIs coming soon

Patetika, al' jebiga, poslje zamisljam kako ulecu trubaci sa pecenim prasetom da igraju, a pokojnik kod Elvisa na zurku... Atmosphere LyricsArtist: Joy Division (Buy Joy Division CDs)Album: PermanentWalk in silence,Don't walk away, in silence.See the danger,Always danger,Endless talking,Life rebuilding,Don't walk away.Walk in silence,Don't turn away, in silence.Your confusion,My illusion,Worn like a mask of self-hate,Confronts and then dies.Don't walk away.People like you find it easy,Naked to see,Walking on air.Hunting by the rivers,Through the streets,Every corner abandoned too soon,Set down with due care.Don't walk away in silence,Don't walk away.

White on white translucent black capesBack on the rackBela Lugosi's deadThe bats have left the bell towerThe victims have been bledRed velvet lines the black boxBela Lugosi's deadUndead undead undeadThe virginal brides file past his tombStrewn with time's dead flowersBereft in deathly bloomAlone in a darkened roomThe countBela Logosi's deadUndead undead undead