IGNORED

Sinovi kineskog zmaja

Lord Protector

11 minutes ago, borris_ said:

Malo mi je cudno za Holandiju (da je bila citav vijek prva) ali vjerovatno sam nesto propustio.

holandsku istocnoindijsku kompaniju?

Holandjani su brzo skocili ali i brzo nestali. Oni su bili vise poznati po trgovackoj floti iako su pomorski vojno bili dosta jaki nakon sto su puno toga naucili od Spanaca od kojih su se odvojili tokom 16. veka. Plus su malo pokrali neko spansko blago koje im je bilo osnova za osnivanje kolonija i vaznih trgovackih centara.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_treasure_fleet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piet_Pieterszoon_Hein#Dutch_East_India_Company

In 1628, Admiral Hein, with Witte de With as his flag captain, sailed out to capture a Spanish treasure fleet loaded with silver from their American colonies and the Philippines. With him was Admiral Hendrick Lonck and he was later joined by a squadron of Vice-Admiral Joost Banckert, as well as by the pirate Moses Cohen Henriques. Part of the Spanish fleet in Venezuela had been warned because a Dutch cabin boy had lost his way on Blanquilla island and was captured and betrayed the plan, but the other half from Mexico continued its voyage, unaware of the threat. Sixteen Spanish ships were intercepted and captured: one galleon was taken after a surprise encounter during the night, nine smaller merchants were talked into a surrender; two fleeing small ships were taken at sea, and four fleeing galleons were trapped on the Cuban coast in the Bay of Matanzas.

After some musket volleys from Dutch sloops, the crews of the galleons also surrendered and Hein captured 11,509,524 guilders of booty in gold, silver, and other expensive trade goods, such as indigo and cochineal, without any bloodshed. The Dutch did not take prisoners: they gave the Spanish crews ample supplies for a march to Havana. The released were surprised to hear the admiral personally giving them directions in fluent Spanish; Hein after all was well acquainted with the region as he had been confined to it during his internment after 1603.

The capture of the treasure fleet was the Dutch West India Company's greatest victory in the Caribbean. The money funded the Dutch army for eight months (and as a direct consequence, allowing it to capture the fortress 's-Hertogenbosch), and the shareholders enjoyed a cash dividend of 50% for that year. Hein returned to the Netherlands in 1629, where he was hailed as a hero. Watching the crowds cheering him as he stood on the balcony of the town hall of Leyden, he remarked to the burgomaster: "Now they praise me because I gained riches without the least danger; but earlier when I risked my life in full combat they didn't even know I existed...". Hein was the first and the last to capture such a large part of a Spanish "silver fleet" from America.

Koliko znam, holandska Istocno-Indijska kompanija je tokom 17. veka bila najmocnija korporacija na svetu i komparativno jedna od najvecih u istoriji sveta do danasnjeg dana. Naravno zasnivala se na trgovackom monopolu i eksplataciji azijskih sirovina i zacina.

with all due respect, cim cujem british english u kao izvestaju, dokumentarcu, reklami, znam da je manipulacija. mislim...sve jw manipulacija, al ovo dodje kao potpis :laugh:

Edited by mustang

Sraman napad Kine na Hong Kong, pokušaj ubijanja jedne od najslobodnijih (ili nekad najslobodnijih) društava igde. I svi ćute zbog love brata Sija. Bruka.

19 minutes ago, dragance said:

Sraman napad Kine na Hong Kong, pokušaj ubijanja jedne od najslobodnijih (ili nekad najslobodnijih) društava igde. I svi ćute zbog love brata Sija. Bruka.

+1

Govna

meni to super. kineski problem, tu niko nema pravo da se meša.

šta bi vi, da se neiskreno i podmuklo galami o demokratiji o ljudskim pravima?

Pa problem imaju stanovnici Hong Konga koji su do sada imali sva prava, koja im se polako ukidaju, dok se njihova vrsta naprednjaka i botova bahati.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.rt.com/news/491953-indian-soldiers-killed-chinese-border/

Three Indian soldiers have died in a skirmish along the border with China, New Delhi has said. An Indian Army officer and two soldiers were killed in a clash with Chinese troops on Monday night in the Galwan Valley in Kashmir, local media reported. Senior military officials from both countries are currently meeting to deescalate the situation, according to a military statement cited by Indian outlets.

5 hours ago, napadaj said:

https://www.rt.com/news/491953-indian-soldiers-killed-chinese-border/

Three Indian soldiers have died in a skirmish along the border with China, New Delhi has said. An Indian Army officer and two soldiers were killed in a clash with Chinese troops on Monday night in the Galwan Valley in Kashmir, local media reported. Senior military officials from both countries are currently meeting to deescalate the situation, according to a military statement cited by Indian outlets.

It's the first loss of life in at least 45 years and comes after weeks of tension between the two sides.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1272797478157299712?s=13

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic