IGNORED

Sinovi kineskog zmaja

Lord Protector

Ti bi sada malo da spinujes kada si uhvacen da manipulises ali cak ni to nije tacno sto si stavio. Ta ostrva su neuporedivo bliza Tajvanu nego tim japanskim ostrvima.

Evo, lepo covek kaze-Taiwan wants a say in Senkaku talks

To Huang and most Taiwanese, the Senkaku Islands belong to Taiwan, even though the islands were placed under Japanese control by the United States in 1972 under the terms of the Okinawa Reversion Treaty. The archipelago is located some 180 kilometers northeast of Taiwan and thus much closer to that country than to Japan or mainland China. The waters have always been important fishing grounds for Taiwanese vessels.

"Seen historically, the islands belong to the Chinese Qing Dynasty," Lee Cheng-hsiu, a researcher at a think tank linked to Taiwan's ruling Kuomintang (KMT) party, told DW, adding that in 1894 the Qing government gave the archipelago to Sheng Xuanhuai, a Qing official. "As successor state to the Qing Dynasty, the Republic of China[Taiwan] clearly inherited the Senkaku Islands."

O cemu ti pises? Ta ostrva su oduzeta Japanu tek se vracaju kasnije u sklopu Hladnog rata i loseg iskustva Amerikanca sa Kinezima u Korejskom ratu.

Edited by Zaz_pi

Opa, kao sto sam rekao, trazi se izlaz iz pozicije-uhvacen u manipulaciji:

^^ Ono što si boldovao je tumačenje, a ne provizo deklaracije :lol:. Karsku deklaraciju sam već linkovao u delu za Japan (dakle, teritorije od 1914, i to eksplicitno navedene - Mandžurija, Tajvan, Peskadori) i ono što je stečeno nasiljem i pohlepom, što Senkaku ostrva nisu jer su bila nenaseljena terra nullis.

To cak nije ni smesno sta si pokusao.

Molim te nemoj nastavljati sa manipulacijama. Ta ostrva su bila oduzeta Japanu 1945. Prica o njihovom vracanju pocinje 1951, zbog bezanije Amerikanca u Koreji.  A, kako su pripadala Tajvanu je opisano iznad.

Edited by Zaz_pi

I vraćaju se Japanu kako je red i zakon, kao deo prefekture Okinava u čijem su sastavu bila od pre ugovora u Šimonosekiju, a koja je cela bila pod američkom vojnom kontrolom do početka '70ih.

Sve je u najboljem redu :wub:

I vraćaju se Japanu kako je red i zakon, kao deo prefekture Okinava u čijem su sastavu bila od pre ugovora u Šimonosekiju, a koja je cela bila pod američkom vojnom kontrolom do početka '70ih.

Sve je u najboljem redu :wub:

Zaboravio si napomenuti ovome tesaru da su ih recimo 1951. komotno mogli vratiti Generalissimusu, bez straha da ih predaju komunjarama, ali nisu, niti ih je Generalissimo uopće tražio dok nije vunbačen iz UNa.

Ali to samo kažem... Ne bi ja ulazi u ovu raspravu™. :lolol:

Izdali ga Ameri, izdao ga brat, jos vode svoje bitke ali ne i rat.

Imas neverovatnu moc da sam sebe zakopas. Za mene bi bili bolje da vise pises. Sa druge strane, trebao bo da se zabrines kada vidis kako Ameri lako prodaju...

Edited by Zaz_pi

Drhturitću u strau sve dok plješćuć ne dočekam tebe u niskoj starosti od kojih 90 leta kako ujahavaš u Agram na konju vrancu, na čelu parade neprebrojivih najtežih oklopno-mehanizirano-vazduhiziranih armija rusko-kinesko-srbsko-krajiške vojščurine..

Edited by Roger Sanchez
  • 1 month later...
Video sam vest o novom/drugom kanalu i ranije al' se nisam unosio u 'detalje'... A trebalo je, ne? 
The Nicaragua Canal - a disaster in waiting? Nathan Wood 15th August 2014

A Chinese foothold in the Americas?

Both CCRC and CCCC are wholly state owned, and the substantial involvement of Chinas state owned monopolies has raised concern that the project is an endeavour by the Chinese government to gain a geopolitical foothold within the Americas.

Chairman and CEO of HKND, Wang Jing has been the chairman of Xinwei a telecoms company since March 2010. Xinwei was previously state owned.

In January 2013, Nicaragua permitted Xinwei a licence as a mobile phone service provider. Jing pledged to invest $2 billion, of which $700 million of which was meant to materialise last year but failed to do so.

Jing holds that the venture is strictly private, stressing that there is no state involvement. However many of China's top leaders, including President Xi Jinping, Premier Li Keqiang, Vice Premier Zhang Dejiang and top anti-corruption official Wang Qishan have visited Xinwei.

In a Financial Times interview an executive close to Xinwei said: "Wang Jing is certainly extremely well connected. I believe this canal is something the government wants but cannot be seen as doing, so he does it for them."

Wang Jing himself has an unclear history. Claiming to have made his fortune from mining investments in Columbia - for which little to no evidence exists. Jing has refused to disclose which university he attended. He describes himself as a "very ordinary Chinese citizen" - though he is valued to have a net worth of $1.4 billion.

• 4 weeks later...

China to create largest mega city in the world with 42 million people

China is planning to create the world's biggest mega city by merging nine cities to create a metropolis twice the size of Wales with a population of 42 million.

By Malcolm Moore in Shanghai and Peter Foster in Beijing

The Telegraph

24 Jan 2011

City planners in south China have laid out an ambitious plan to merge together the nine cities that lie around the Pearl River Delta.

The "Turn The Pearl River Delta Into One" scheme will create a 16,000 sq mile urban area that is 26 times larger geographically than Greater London, or twice the size of Wales.

The new mega-city will cover a large part of China's manufacturing heartland, stretching from Guangzhou to Shenzhen and including Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Zhuhai, Jiangmen, Huizhou and Zhaoqing. Together, they account for nearly a tenth of the Chinese economy.

Over the next six years, around 150 major infrastructure projects will mesh the transport, energy, water and telecommunications networks of the nine cities together, at a cost of some 2 trillion yuan (£190 billion). An express rail line will also connect the hub with nearby Hong Kong.

"The idea is that when the cities are integrated, the residents can travel around freely and use the health care and other facilities in the different areas," said Ma Xiangming, the chief planner at the Guangdong Rural and Urban Planning Institute and a senior consultant on the project.

However, he said no name had been chosen for the area. "It will not be like Greater London or Greater Tokyo because there is no one city at the heart of this megalopolis," he said. "We cannot just name it after one of the existing cities."

"It will help spread industry and jobs more evenly across the region and public services will also be distributed more fairly," he added.

Mr Ma said that residents would be able to use universal rail cards and buy annual tickets to allow them to commute around the mega-city.

Twenty-nine rail lines, totalling 3,100 miles, will be added, cutting rail journeys around the urban area to a maximum of one hour between different city centres. According to planners, phone bills could also fall by 85 per cent and hospitals and schools will be improved.

"Residents will be able to choose where to get their services and will use the internet to find out which hospital, for example, is less busy," said Mr Ma.

Pollution, a key problem in the Pearl River Delta because of its industrialisation, will also be addressed with a united policy, and the price of petrol and electricity could also be unified.

The southern conglomeration is intended to wrestle back a competitive advantage from the growing urban areas around Beijing and Shanghai.

By the end of the decade, China plans to move ever greater numbers into its cities, creating some city zones with 50 million to 100 million people and "small" city clusters of 10 million to 25 million.

In the north, the area around Beijing and Tianjin, two of China's most important cities, is being ringed with a network of high-speed railways that will create a super-urban area known as the Bohai Economic Rim. Its population could be as high as 260 million.

The process of merging the Bohai region has already begun with the connection of Beijing to Tianjing by a high speed railway that completes the 75 mile journey in less than half an hour, providing an axis around which to create a network of feeder cities.

As the process gathers pace, total investment in urban infrastructure over the next five years is expected to hit £685 billion, according to an estimate by the British Chamber of Commerce, with an additional £300 billion spend on high speed rail and £70 billion on urban transport.

Pear-River-Delta-Megacity-map-1800x1235.

Dobro se drze Kinezi

10712799_10152781760433128_2468468368619

Pa dobro, i nije neko iznanedjenje. sta vise mislio sam da je tencent vec odavno prebacio facebook. doduse nisam siguran kako se doslo do ove racunice. Tencent je vlasnik i WeChet-a i QQa i ljudi razvaljuju. s druge strane ne bi se zakleo da je alibaba na ovom nivou. znam da imaju neidjenu kintu kroz investicije... bukvalno svaki dan zovu i salju mejlove sa ponudama... ali i danje nisam siguran da su uopste blizu ove cifre. JD mi, kao i Tencent, izgleda podcenjeno.

• 4 weeks later...

In terms of purchasing power, China now has the largest economy on the entire planet, but that is not the only area where China has surpassed the United States.

#1 When you add up all imports and exports, China now accounts for more total global trade than the United States does.

#2 There is now more total corporate debt in China than there is in the United States.

#3 During 2013, we sold about 121 billion dollars worth of stuff to the Chinese, but they sold about 440 billion dollars worth of stuff to us.  That was the largest trade deficit that one nation has had with another nation in the history of the world.

#4 China is now the leading manufacturer of goods in the entire world.

#5 Back in 1998, the United States had 25 percent of the world’s high-tech export market and China had just 10 percent. Today, China’s high-tech exports are more than twice the size of U.S. high-tech exports.

#6 The United States had been the leading consumer of energy in the world for about 100 years, but during the summer of 2010 China took over the number one spot.

#7 China now has the largest new car market in the entire world.

#8 China has more foreign currency reserves than anyone else on the planet.

#9 China is the number one gold producer in the world.

#10 China is also the number one gold importer in the world.

#11 15 years ago, China was 14th in the world in published scientific research articles.  But now, China is expected to pass the United States and become number one very shortly.

#12 China is also expected to soon become the global leader in patent filings.

#13 China awards more doctoral degrees in engineering each year than the United States does.

#14 China has the world’s fastest train and the world’s most extensive high-speed rail network.

#15 China uses more cement than the rest of the world combined.

#16 Today, China produces nearly twice as much beer as the United States does.

#17 85 percent of all artificial Christmas trees are made in China.

#18 There are more pigs in China than in the next 43 pork producing nations combined.

#19 China is now the number one producer of wind and solar power on the entire globe.

#20 China produces more than twice as much cotton as the United States does.

#21 China produces more than three times as much coal as the United States does.

#22 China now produces 11 times as much steel as the United States does.

#23 China controls over 90 percent of the total global supply of rare earth elements.

#24 An investigation by the U.S. Senate Committee on Armed Services found more than one million counterfeit Chinese parts in the Department of Defense supply chain.

#25 According to author Clyde Prestowitz, China’s number one export to the U.S. is computer equipment.  According to an article in U.S. News & World Report, the number one U.S. export to China is “scrap and trash”.

#26 Nobel economist Robert W. Fogel of the University of Chicago is projecting that the Chinese economy will be three times larger than the U.S. economy by the year 2040 if current trends continue.

Edited by Zaz_pi
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic