• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger Sanchez

• Prospero

• Аврам Гојић

• Eraserhead

Dobar je Zelenski za sada.

Coronavirus: Ukraine protesters attack buses carrying China evacuees

Dozens of protesters in a Ukrainian town have attacked buses carrying evacuees from coronavirus-hit China.

The evacuees were brought to a health spa in Novi Sanzhary, in the central Poltava region, where they will be held in quarantine for 14 days.

President Volodymyr Zelensky urged the protesters to show empathy.

To show solidarity with the evacuees, Ukraine's Health Minister Zoryana Skaletska on Friday joined them in quarantine and said she would run her ministry by Skype and phone.

"I hope that my presence there will calm those in Novi Sanzhary, as well as the rest of the country,"

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
napadaj

Tokom celog prenosa današnje parade u Belorusiji, sovjetske zastave i simboli su prekriveni crnim kvadratom, u kojem stoji pojašnjenje na osnovu kog ukrajinskog zakona ne smeju da se vide na televiziji. :lol:

Redoran

Diskusija pokrenuta revizionističkim pamfletom ukrajinskog ambasadora je prebačena na WW2 podforum.

• 4 months later...

Порошенко хоспитализован за упалом оба плућна крила услед ковида. Иначе дијабетичар...