IGNORED

Mustafa Kemal'in askerleri

InvisibleLight

Upgrades of six US air bases set to stock modernized B61 nuclear bombs are continuing in Turkey and Europe, according to US and German researchers. They claim Turkey's Incirlik base stocks at least 50 such US weapons.

Kristensen estimated that Incirlik's vaults currently held 50 B61 nuclear weapons.

http://www.dw.com/en/reports-us-nuclear-upgrades-in-europe/a-18731756

Edited by Prospero

da, da, 20 miliona fanatika, kako da ne.

erdogan je, ovakav kakav je, ubedljivo najuspesniji turski drzavnik od ataturkove smrti. zemlja je za njegovog vakta dozivela ekonomski i socijalni napredak bez presedana. iako vodjena uglavnom socijalistickim vladama, republika turska je skoro 80 godina bila zemlja u kojoj je znatna vecina stanovnistva bez sanse da u zivotu bude bilo sta drugo do gastarbajter ili beda bez obrazovanja. nije ni danas sjajno ali je razlika ogromna. e sad, covek je poslednjih nekoliko godina pogubio konce, prevashodno zato sto su on, porodica i najuzi krug oko njega ogrezli u korupciju. medjutim, jos je daleko od dramaticnog gubitka popularnosti i uticaja. to sto iza sebe ima islamsku zajednicu, pa mu dzamije koordinisu masu kad je gusto, ne znaci da su mu svi podrzavaoci nuzno fanatici. znaci samo da je ekipi u minaretima dopizdelo da ih vojska mustra kako im se digne.

Danas sam postavio jedno pitanje nekolicini teoretičara ove zavere: Kako je tačno uspeo da ubedi ovih 3k uhapšenih, čije vešanje se sada javno najavljuje, da učestvuju u tom false flagu? Kako je ubedio one koji su u noći puča izginuli u pravim ratnim operacijama da daju živote za "šaradu koja ima za cilj nešto njegovo"?

+1

... kao za 11/9 kada je Bushov pashenog hteo da izgore neka dokumenta u WTC11 pa je srusio pola Pentagona i Njujorka. Erdogan je hteo da ih hapsi svakako, zato su ovako nespretno i u zurbi ustali.

Pa bar je utabana staza diktatora jasnog pravca i razvoja, nema tu iznenadjenja. Utoliko cudi sto se Vucic u Srbiji ovako olako shvata.

Kako takva ekipa može 1 takvu vojsku kao što je turska da zastraši i zaustavi? Ili bilo koju vojsku?

Da se razumemo, jedno je Erdoganov poziv narodu koji je izašao na ulice, bilo je i pojedinaca koji su legli pred tenkove. To je druga stvar i iole razumni oficiri bi zastali ne želeći da gaze masu. Ali da izgubiš fajt sa huliganima, wtf?

Sa druge strane stvarno me zanima koliko na svest i spremnost prosečnog vojnika ima da utiču one slike šibanja i dekapitacije njihovih kolega sa mostova. Kad se to spoji sa činjenicom da je toliki kadar posmenjivan....možda je za ovih par dana ojačala demokratija/civilna vlast ali turska vojska je u žestokom problemu....a izazova i opasnosti po bezbednost zemlje ne zna im se broja

Ovo sam i ja pomislio. Kako li se posle ovoga oseća sada jedan prosečan turski vojnik koga baš i ne interesuje mnogo politika. Znači može da me šiba ko hoće i kako hoće? Moral u takvoj vojsci je sada na najnižim granama.

Koliko atomskih bombi se nalazi u Inčirliku? Koliko su one tamo sigurne? 

zavisi ko drži Indžirlik...

The US military on Friday nigh boosted security to its highest level at bases across Turkey during a coup attempt against the Turkish government, a measure typically reserved for when there is an ongoing terrorist attack.

A US defense official, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss ongoing operations, said Saturday that force protection was elevated Friday night to level Delta. That typically signifies a terrorist attack has occurred or that one is considered imminent nearby.

But the defense official said the State Department has not requested the US military to reinforce any of its diplomatic facilities in Turkey, which include the embassy in the capital of Ankara and consulates in Istanbul and Adana. No Americans were flown out of Turkey by the US military during the coup attempt, the official added.

The coup attempt raised questions Friday night about whether US military operations against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria would be affected, but those concerns appeared to diminish Saturday as the Turkish government reasserted control.

The Pentagon has increasingly relied on Turkish military installations as the United States has waged its war against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. In particular, US troops at Incirlik Air Base near the southern border with Syria and at Diyarbakir Air Base in the southeastern part of the country both have a direct role in the military campaign against the militants.

“We are monitoring the situation in Turkey closely and taking appropriate steps to ensure the safety and security of our service members, civilians, their families and our facilities,” a senior US defense official said Friday night.

“As of this time, there has been no impact to Incirlik Air Base and counter-ISIL air operations from Incirlik continue,” the official added, using an acronym for the Islamic State.

At Incirlik, the United States has based A-10 attack planes, KC-135 tankers and unmanned aircraft. An Air Force commander there said in May that his unit handled one-third of all refueling operations for the air war over Iraq and Syria.

An A-10 squadron has been based at Incirlik since October 2015, after the Turkish government allowed US strike aircraft to use the base. Use of the base immediately improved how long the aircraft could remain over Iraq and Syria, considering its proximity when compared with other military bases used by the Pentagon in Persian Gulf countries.

At Diyarbakir, the Air Force began staging small numbers of US troops last fall in case personnel recovery missions were required. The installation is home to Turkey's 8th Air Wing, and was not planned as a permanent home for US troops, US military officials have said.

Senior defense officials also said in April that they were planning to place a mobile rocket system known as HIMARS, short for High Mobility Artillery Rocket System , somewhere in Turkey to support US operations in Syria.

In other parts of Turkey, US troops use an air base in Izmir, some 300 miles southwest of Istanbul, and Aksaz Naval Base, on the Aegean coast. In March, the Pentagon and State Department ordered families of US troops and diplomats to leave the country, citing security concerns raised by terrorist attacks across Turkey.

It was not immediately clear what increased security measures were taken at US diplomatic facilities in Turkey. A statement released Saturday by the US Embassy in Ankara warned that the airport in Istanbul still wasn't safe to use.

“We urge US citizens to contact family and friends to let them know you are safe,” embassy officials said. “We have seen reports that social media is blocked, but you can contact friends and family by email, telephone or SMS. We encourage US citizens to shelter in place and do not go the US Embassy or Consulates at this time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/07/15/u-s-militarys-counter-isis-operations-from-turkey-left-uncertain-amid-coup-attempt/

Mnogo ćete da se usrećite sa tom podrškom političkom krilu PKK...

ne, nego treba sultana da podržavamo... nama je lako, tuđi kurac, gloginje :)

Koliko atomskih bombi se nalazi u Inčirliku? Koliko su one tamo sigurne? 

Cek, cek, zar to nije malo no-no jos iz vremena SSSR-a? I kakve su to bombice kada ih muceni F-16 nosi? Kako to utice na odnos snaga? Jel rusi imaju nesto slicno u Kaljingradu?

Cek, cek, zar to nije malo no-no jos iz vremena SSSR-a? I kakve su to bombice kada ih muceni F-16 nosi? Kako to utice na odnos snaga? Jel rusi imaju nesto slicno u Kaljingradu?

U.S. NuclNuclear Weapons in Europe
Hans M. Kristensen/Natural Resources Defense Council, 2005

The 39

th
Security Force Squadron at Incirlik Air Base in Turkey held a
nuclear weapons “recapture and recovery exercise” at a Protective
Aircraft Shelter (PAS) on the flight
line in April 2003. There are 56
PAS at the base (see background), 25 with vaults inside them that
store a total of 90 nuclear bombs.
Source: U.S. Air Force.

ne, nego treba sultana da podržavamo... nama je lako, tuđi kurac, gloginje :)

OK, samo da znaš da ovi nisu cvećke za koje se izdaju. To što ih ovaj progoni ne čini ih zrelom demokratskom opcijom.

Razmišljam se da odem do moje džamije i kažem imamu da sam voljan da krenem u džihad na koji me poziva već 40 sati bez prestanka ali imam problem u smislu da ne vidim baš najbolje gde je neprijatelj, pa ako bi mogao da mi ga pokaže a onda da umukne bar na nekoliko sati.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic