IGNORED

Distopije i utopije (u filmu, knjizevnosti, filozofiji i stvarnom zivotu)

noskich

Smešni su ti izrazi birokratizovani kapitalizam, korporatizam, gde se "kritičari" pretvaraju da mešanje države u ekonomiju na stranu vlasnika kapitala nije deo kapitalizma od početka, od zaštite prava privatne svojine i eksproprijacije iz vremena Loka i Džefersonovih demokrata pa sve do njenog najmodernijeg oblika u formi zaštite IP prava koji su izuzetno važan deo mehanizma poreskih rajeva.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Iron Curtain Has Fallen And knocked down the Berlin Wall And now all together as brothers We go hand in hand to eat a Kutre King And if Lenin raised his head "What have you done"; Give him a cheese burger American imperialism Has entered Russia, Poland And in Berlin Over a century of communist struggle And resistance that ends here Hey! If the capitalist reigns in Moscow The Cuban people must resist And now that we have democracy The mafia reigns, The dollar is here Hey! And now that we have democracy Hunger and misery that serves us well I will not wear any flag Neither country nor border nor laws to live Hey! This is the land That worked my town, This is where I lived And here I want to die And now that we have democracy The mafia reigns, The dollar is here And now that we have democracy Hunger and misery What good is it for us

The Iron Curtain Has Fallen And knocked down the Berlin Wall And now all together as brothers We go hand in hand to eat a Kutre King And if Lenin raised his head "What have you done"; Give him a cheese burger American imperialism Has entered Russia, Poland And in Berlin Over a century of communist struggle And resistance that ends here Hey! If the capitalist reigns in Moscow The Cuban people must resist And now that we have democracy The mafia reigns, The dollar is here Hey! And now that we have democracy Hunger and misery that serves us well I will not wear any flag Neither country nor border nor laws to live Hey! This is the land That worked my town, This is where I lived And here I want to die And now that we have democracy The mafia reigns, The dollar is here And now that we have democracy Hunger and misery What good is it for us

• 5 weeks later...

https://roarmag.org/essays/communalism-bookchin-direct-democracy/

The era of professional-driven, state “politics” has come to an end. Only grassroots democracy at a global scale can successfully oppose the dystopian future ahead. All the necessary tools are at hand. A great wealth of resources have accumulated during humanity’s many struggles. With it — with communalism — we might remake the world upon humanity’s potential for reason, creativity and freedom.

Why do we wait so restlessly for the workday to end and for the weekend to come?

https://scroll.in/article/809940/why-do-we-wait-so-restlessly-for-the-workday-to-end-or-for-the-weekend-to-come

We are addicted to convenience, and it's a fatal attraction both for us and the planet

https://scroll.in/article/827167/we-are-addicted-to-convenience-and-its-a-fatal-attraction-both-for-us-and-the-planet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Carne Ross was a career diplomat who believed western democracy could save us all. But after the Iraq war he became disillusioned and resigned. This film traces Carne's worldwide quest to find a better way of doing things - from a farming collective in Spain, to Occupy Wall Street to Rojava in war-torn Syria - as he makes the epic journey from government insider to anarchist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZvIFxI1mHg