IGNORED

Distopije i utopije (u filmu, knjizevnosti, filozofiji i stvarnom zivotu)

noskich

• 4 weeks later...

Evo I ja potpuno opcinjen Laosom da se slozim sa Snezanom:http://www.snezanaradojicic.com/2013/01/slobodna-deca-laosa/

I već posle nekoliko dana shvatam zašto mi se sve u Laosu toliko dopada – ovde su ljudi slobodni. Žive gotovo isto kao pre više hiljada godina, u zajednicama koje su po mnogo čemu slične prvobitnim. Imaju krov nad glavom, hrane taman koliko im treba i toplo im je. Odrastaju rasterećeni od briga u vezi sa budućnošću, karijerom, brakom jer nisu deo nikakvog sistema, ni u mašineriji modernog potrošačkog života, a očito se ne pretržu od želje ni da postanu. Njihova sloboda toliko je zavodljiva da mi se čini kako odavde zaista neću izaći ne godinu, nego godinama.

Odmah je primetno da Laošani nisu ni približno tako vredni kao Kinezi. Čini se da ne mare mnogo za obrađivanje zemlje ni za to da privređuju mnogo više od onoga najosnovnijeg što im je potrebno za život. Imaju male bašte, nekoliko leja sa zasadima nečega – i to je sve. Dok bi na njihovom mestu Kinezi svaki raspoloživi komadić tla obrađivali, ovde će radije sedeti u hladovini ili leškariti, čekajući da možda prodaju nešto u svojim mini-marketima, zapravo na pultovima i klupama ispred kuća (a u svakoj su isti proizvodi po istim cenama), ili pola litre kerozina za motorcikle koji su napravili u kućnoj radinosti.

Mladi se vozaju naokolo ili takođe sede na tremovima i slušaju muziku a često i plešu – nije neobično videti grupe mladića i devojaka kako igraju usred dana. Kada me primete kako nailazim putem, složno zavrište da me pozdrave. Muzika koju slušaju skoro uvek je domaća – to su veoma lepe, uhu prijatne melodije živog ritma. Iako ne znam o čemu pevaju, uz tu muziku imam osećaj da je život bezbrižan i lagan, i da je moguće ostati večito mlad i srećan.

Sa nadom da ce Laos preziveti nalete komercijalizacije.

Sa nadom da ce Laos preziveti sledecu epidemiju nekog virusa.

Ne treba virus, ljudi su semi sebi virus, I sebi I planeti sa svojom nezajazljivoscu. Bas je ona virus za koji se nadam da nece savladati Laos. Edited by noskich
  • 2 weeks later...

Eight Prerequisites for Post-Scarcity

Fulfilling these points assure a stable 'true gift' world economic system.

• 0. Open Data

• 1. Public Resource System. Like Freecycle meets Facebook meets TinkerCAD

• Production Engine

• Provides a design platform to create a novel design or uses ready-made designs

• Determines where product and product parts are made
    • Distribution Engine

• Alerts automated vehicles to retrieve and deliver materials or products

• 2. Common Land. (i.e. La Via Campesina and Rajastan)
  • 3. Materials Commons. Free material for product construction. Start with dumps before exploring extraction.
  • 4. Industrial Commons. Places to go to make, learn, or have them made. (i.e. Open Source Ecology and Wikispeed)
  • 5. Robotics Network. For transport, manufacturing, and service. Robots are divided into three types:

• Fabots - make things

• Servibots - feed materials to fabots and distribots or people
    • Distribots - deliver materials to or from factory and user location
  • 6. Transport Commons. Distribots are registered for non-commercial use for free to use road or rail built to last
  • 7. Labor Commons. People willingly, and with a sense of purpose, work for free, and find such work fulfilling.

“Until recently, attempts to resolve the contradictions created by urbanization, centralization, bureaucratic growth and stratification were viewed as a vain counterdrift to 'progress' — a counterdrift that could be dismissed as chimerical and reactionary. The anarchist was regarded as a forlorn visionary, a social outcast, filled with nostalgia for the peasant village or the medieval commune. His yearnings for a decentralized society and for humanistic community at one with nature and the needs of the individual — the spontaneous individual, unfettered by authority — were viewed as the reaction of a romantic, of a declassed craftsman or an intellectual 'misfit.' His protest against centralization and stratification seemed all the less persuasive because it was supported by ethical considerations — by utopian, ostensibly 'unrealistic' notions of what man could be, not by what he was. In response to this protest, opponents of anarchist thought — liberals, rightists and authoritarian “leftists”— argued that they were the voices of historic reality, that their statist and centralist notions were rooted in the objective, practical world.

Historical development has rendered virtually all objections to anarchist thought meaningless today. The modern city and state, the massive coal-steel technology of the Industrial Revolution, the later, more rationalized, systems of mass production and assembly-line systems of labor organization, the centralized nation, the state and its bureaucratic apparatus — all have reached their limits. Whatever progressive or liberatory role they may have possessed, they have now become entirely regressive and oppressive. They are regressive not only because they erode the human spirit and drain the community of all cohesiveness, solidarity and ethical-cultural standards; they are regressive from an objective standpoint, from an ecological standpoint; for they undermine not only the human spirit and the human community but also the viability of the planet and all living things on it.

It cannot be emphasized too strongly that the anarchist concepts of a balanced community, a face-to-face democracy, a humanistic technology and a decentralized society — these rich libertarian concepts — are not only desirable, they are also necessary. They belong not only to the great vision of man's future, they now constitute the preconditions for human survival."

- Murray Bookchin

Edited by noskich
  • 2 weeks later...

Savrsen intervju    http://dev.autonomedia.org/node/13319

We are at war, yes, but this is not an economic war. It is a world war against the economy. Against the economy that for thousands of years has been based on the exploitation of nature and man. And against a patched-up capitalism that will try to save its skin by investing in natural power and making us pay the high price for that which—once the new means of production are created—will be free as the wind, the sun, and the energy of plants and soil. If we do not exit economic reality and create a human reality in its place, we will once again allow market barbarism to live on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...