IGNORED

Roger Ebert *** Every great film should seem new every time you see it. ***

Lrd

Tobby McGuire?
Da, Tobby bi mogao, ali bi morao da nabaci kilazu, kao i obrazcice i podvaljak (mada to moze i uz sminku da se sredi).A Glenn Close i Meryl Streep je vec igranje na sigurno.
“I know it is coming, and I do not fear it, because I believe there is nothing on the other side of death to fear,” Roger Ebert wrote in a 9.15.11 Salon piece. “I hope to be spared as much pain as possible on the approach path. I was perfectly content before I was born, and I think of death as the same state. I am grateful for the gifts of intelligence, love, wonder and laughter. You can’t say it wasn’t interesting. My lifetime’s memories are what I have brought home from the trip. I will require them for eternity no more than that little souvenir of the Eiffel Tower I brought home from Paris.“I don’t expect to die anytime soon. But it could happen this moment, while I am writing. I was talking the other day with Jim Toback, a friend of 35 years, and the conversation turned to our deaths, as it always does. ‘Ask someone how they feel about death,’ he said, ‘and they’ll tell you everyone’s gonna die. Ask them, In the next 30 seconds? No, no, no, that’s not gonna happen. How about this afternoon? No. What you’re really asking them to admit is, Oh my God, I don’t really exist. I might be gone at any given second.’“Me too, but I hope not. I have plans. [but] I have no desire to live forever. The concept frightens me. I am 69, have had cancer, will die sooner than most of those reading this. That is in the nature of things. In my plans for life after death, I say, again with Walt Whitman:I bequeath myself to the dirt to grow from the grass I love,If you want me again look for me under your boot-soles.
inace, James Spader bi isto mogao da ga igra u sredovecnoj fazi.

20595_gal.jpg

Edited by Jimmy Kowalski

Aaaa.... ne verujem, bar nekoliko puta nedeljno pogledam šta ima novo na njegovom sajtu, više i ne pamtim kad sam prvi put počeo :( I politički deo bloga je bio sasvim pristojan, uopšte gde da klikneš moglo se nešto pročitati. Užas. Video sam da je smanjio pisanje, ali bilo je toga i ranije, uf... :(

Chaz Ebert on husband Roger’s death: “I’ve lost the love of my life” "And the world has lost a visionary and a creative and generous spirit," she addedBY KATIE MCDONOUGH

• enhanced-buzz-14025-1365107362-2-620x412.jpg
  • Chaz Ebert, television producer and widow of legendary film critic Roger Ebert, released astatement on Thursday addressing the loss of her husband and their life together. It is really, really lovely.

In it, Ebert mourned the loss of ”my husband, my friend, my confidant and oh-so-brilliant partner,” adding:

He fought a courageous fight. I’ve lost the love of my life and the world has lost a visionary and a creative and generous spirit who touched so many people all over the world. We had a lovely, lovely life together, more beautiful and epic than a movie. It had its highs and the lows, but was always experienced with good humor, grace and a deep abiding love for each other.
And, just because, here’s Roger on wife Chaz in a blog post from 2012:
This woman never lost her love, and when it was necessary she forced me to want to live. She was always there believing I could do it, and her love was like a wind forcing me back from the grave … I will be with her, strengthened by her example. She continues to make my life possible, and her presence fills me with love and a deep security. That’s what a marriage is for. Now I know.
Edited by Syme