• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kim_philby

• Turnbull

• Weenie Pooh

• Indy

• 3 weeks later...

Odlican film. Malo sam se unapred plasila duzine filma ali na karju uopste nisam ni imala utisak da traje tri sata. Umetnicki detalji savrseni, muzika, scenografija, doktorova kola su potpuno blesav detalj.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Odlican film, samo sto Tarantino preteruje sa pucacinama i kolicinom krvi prolivenom u scenama. Ali to je Tarantino, to mu je kao neki signature, kao u Kill Bill. Osveta, pucacina, sorka. Christoph Waltz aka Dr. Shoults mi je bio omiljeni karakter :)De Capria ne volim, mogao je neko drugi da odigra ulogu bolje. Volim kad se Tarantino pojavi u svojim filmovima. Taman sam se bila unela u film, kad eto njega, na konju :) . That was cool!

• 1 month later...

Ovakve stvari su meni i ubile ugodjaj u Tarantinovim filmovima, odnosno onim od Kill Billa pa naovamo. U medjuvremenu sam odgledao bukvalno preko stotinu japanskih, italijanskih, honkongskih filmova, i sada kada gledam Kill Bill na primer, ne prodje nijedna scena a da mi u glavi ne sine da je ovo uzeo iz ovog filma, onu pesmu iz onog itd.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Quentin Tarantino's New Movie Sets Title, Begins Casting2:14 PM PST 1/11/2014 by Borys KitThe director hopes to begin shooting this summer, according to insiders.Quentin Tarantino is gearing up for another ride in the saddle.OUR EDITOR RECOMMENDSDjango Unchained: Film ReviewQuentin Tarantino Teases Details of Next Film (Video)The Weinstein Co. Acquires New York Times Article 'A Speck in the Sea' (Exclusive) For his first movie since 2012's Django Unchained, the director is going back to the Western genre with a script called The Hateful Eight, which he hopes to direct this summer, according to sources. (Another source said there is no timetable at this stage.)The title suggests Tarantino could be upping the ante, playing off the title of John Sturges' 1960 film The Magnificent Seven, which in turn was a remake of Akira Kurosawa's 1954 Seven Samurai.No one has been cast yet, but Tarantino has reached out to veteran casting director Victoria Thomas, who worked on Django, to work with him on casting the movie, say several insiders.Q&A: Martin Scorsese Defends 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Pilar Savone, who served as a producer on Django and acted as an associate producer on Tarantino’s Inglourious Basterds and Death Proof after being his assistant, is producing Hateful Eight.It’s unclear who is financing and who will distribute, although the Weinstein Co. is the most likely candidate to be involved in both capacities, due to its long-standing relationship with the filmmaker.In November, Tarantino revealed that he was working on a new script and that it would be a Western. But he didn’t reveal a title or suggest a timetable for making it. Tarantino has in the past mentioned projects he was working on but ended up shelving them. Basterds famously took a decade to hit the screen as he worked and reworked the script."I had so much fun doing Django, and I love westerns so much that after I taught myself how to make one, it's like 'OK! Let me make another one now that I know what I'm doing,'" Tarantino told Jay Leno in November when he appeared on The Tonight Show.Tarantino has long loved the Western genre and in the post-Pulp Fiction era in the mid-to-late 1990s tried to adapt Elmore Leonard’s 40 Lashes Less One, about two prisoners, an Apache and a black soldier, who must hunt down five outlaws to earn their freedom.