IGNORED

Košarkaška Reprezentacija Srbije

Joe D

24 minutes ago, MiddleClass said:

To je jedna od glupljih epizoda u istoriji foruma.

Crni što si tako negativan? Danima si nesto kontra svega. 

Nemoj tako, igraju i tvoji. :)

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe D

• theanswer

• goofs

• б1lme3

56 minutes ago, Giggsy said:

I Naravno, da se izvinimo damama, voleo bih da nastavimo "jebace nas" postovima, makar i u SZD-u

Apelovao bih da se ne vracamo ovakvim ili slicnim idiotizmima. 

Menjanje avatara je vec lepa forumska tradicija, a ovo drugo... Ide mi na kurac blago receno. 

Nisam bio deo vecine ni tada, niti sada. 

Sve je bolje od Celavi vs. Kalina/Nedovic sranja
Kao sto rekoh, skinemo pritisak na 24h, kome se ne svidja, deset godina sam na forumu, ne moram vise

98 su ispali od Rusa u 1/2F.
Da, ali u timu nisu imali nijednog od 800 svojih najboljih igraca. I izgubili polufinale od Rusa za pola kosa koji su izgubili finale od nas isto za pola kosa.
To kao kad bi mi otisli na prvenstvo sa 12 igraca iz Nisa i uzmemo bronzu.

S obzirom da se Klej povredio 5 sekundi nakon sto sam napisao ‘gotovo je ovo, opet ce biti prvaci, cao zdravo’, a Đoković pobedio Federera nakon sto sam napisao da je potonji goat - zadrzavam eskluzivno™ pravo na koriscenje ruznog karanja i ostalih antidzinksova. Do sada me nisu izdali :fantom:

46 minutes ago, omiljeni said:

Da, ali u timu nisu imali nijednog od 800 svojih najboljih igraca. I izgubili polufinale od Rusa za pola kosa koji su izgubili finale od nas isto za pola kosa.

😂😂😂

4 hours ago, omiljeni said:

Nije bilo nemoguće igrati sa njima ni kad su poveli mnogo bolji tim, kao na prošlom svetskom.

https://the-cauldron.com/oh-say-can-you-see-a-fiba-world-cup-defeat-364c51208e78

This is all great until a team with the right personnel employs a smart offensive strategy with an eye towards neutralizing Davis. I went back and charted the first quarter of the USA-Turkey game — which ended with the score tied and the Turks poised to build a decent-sized lead in the second frame — and saw an offensive gameplan based on attacking the vulnerable American perimeter defenders in an impressive variety of ways. Here are my notes from Turkey’s first seven successful offensive possessions:

1. Inbound play loses all guards, Irving recovery foul trying to chase ballhandler, made basket and-one. (3–2, Turkey)
  2. Defense overloads strong side, Curry for some reason strays from man on weak-side wing. Easy catch-and-shoot three. (6–5, Turkey)
  3. Turkey keeps putting Faried’s man on perimeter to pull him away from rim. Harden switches under basket, totally out of element. Why don’t we have a small forward? Missed 3, Asik grabs it, finishes and Harden fouls him. (9–5, Turkey)
  4. Asik picks Harden, tries to go over screen and is beaten by three steps, Davis has to switch onto PG, foul on Davis, 1 of 2 FT’s made. (10–5, Turkey)
  5. Irving beaten on flash across baseline, lunges into shooter on mid-range jumper. Out of position, recovery foul, didn’t go straight up, awful foul. Both FTs made. (14–12, USA)
  6. Thompson foul on floor beyond arc, took one simple hesitation move to draw it. How are we over the limit against such a slow team? 1 of 2 FTs made. (14–13, USA)
  7. Loose ball foul by Gay on offensive end gets a free throw, over limit, paying for sluggish switches. 1 of 2. (14–14)

There are a lot of different ways to skin a cat there, but the common theme is confusion on the perimeter leading to open looks and a ton of fouls. Therein lies Part 1 of the offensive blueprint teams need to institute against the Americans: attack the guards off the dribble in the hope that the resulting chaos will open up the corner three and/or put Davis and the American shooters in foul trouble.

The second thing opponents should look to do against Team USA has only been executed semi-successfully once to this point in the tournament. In the Round of 16, Mexico was able to run its offense through Gustavo Ayon in the post. Ayon’s ability to play with his back to the basket and to face up when necessary affected the game in three ways:

1. It limited the impact of his one-on-one defender, as both Faried’s and Davis’ athleticism are better employed flying around in the face of their marks rather than trying to win a shoving match in the trenches.
  2. It pinned someone to the post who otherwise would have been able to fly out to the three-point line and help the Americans’ defensively challenged perimeter players.

It limited turnovers and the ensuing American fastbreak opportunities. Yes, the Americans still had eight steals against Mexico, but that’s about half of the 15.4 they averaged during the group stage.

The Americans are not built to defend smart teams straight-up on the perimeter. It was the most glaring concern at the time that the final roster was announced and has remained their biggest problem spot to this point in the tournament.

• radisa locked this topic
  • radisa unlocked this topic
  • James Marshall locked and unlocked this topic