pyc

Bitcoin virtuelni kripto novac

Filozof manijak

Da, industrijska struja nema blok tarife, kao za domaćinstva, nego flat rate. Tako se ovima što rudare u mnogome isplati da se povežu na industrijsku mrežu, jer su im računi onda mnogo manji (nego da upadnu u crvenu zonu za domaćinstva)

renne
ja pre nekoliko dana upoznao tipa koji je ušao u rudarenje
ol:

neke stvari su mi “jasnije”

e
navodna potrošnja mu je 2.3kwh
I koliko ima heseva po satu?

kud u maglu Simoviću

bombardovao je brojevima, pa se nisam nešto trudio da upamtim. 260€ mesečno

-10% za neki transfer na račun

renne

To trenutno, po berzi, zato pitam koliko hešova, to je relevantno

kud u maglu Simoviću

ne znam, pokazivao je neke brojače i čuda. nije me preterano interesovalo. samo opšte stvari

Braća Strugacki

prodaješ li pyce

halloween

Neko od komšija je bio provukao kabl do svog podrumskog mesta, pa rudario neko vreme. Slučajno ga otkrili, pravdao se da mu je tu alat, pa kao popravlja nešto.    

pyc
On 2/3/2018 at 7:16 AM, Braća Strugacki said:

prodaješ li pyce

ne vise, mnogo je ljosnulo... ;)

baj d vej, evo jednog svezeg domaceg sajta (a svetskog) u vezi rejtinga raznih ICOova: http://www.tokenbubbles.com     Dosta fino uradjeno, moze biti dosta korisno za istrazivanje u sta vredi investirati...

Skyhighatrist

Russian Scientists Arrested for Using Nuclear Supercomputer to Mine Bitcoin

Several scientists working at top-secret Russian nuclear warhead facility have been arrested for mining Bitcoin while on the job. The scientists are being accused of using one of the country's most powerful supercomputers to mine the cryptocurrency.

The computational force needed to mine Bitcoin has been rapidly increasing, according to the Bitcoin Energy Consumption Index. But with a petaflop of power, the ability to do do one quadrillion floating point operations per second, the scientists perhaps hoped they would be able to make a dent in a suddenly crowded marketplace.

:happy:

Jeremija

VANCOUVER — Canada’s largest cryptocurrency exchange, QuadrigaCX, has filed for credit protection in Nova Scotia, just the latest in a series of bizarre turns for the Vancouver-based Bitcoin dealer.

As many as 115,000 account holders are owed $250 million, which is locked up in “cold storage” only accessible to the recently deceased founder and CEO, Gerald Cotten

QuadrigaCX’s troubles started early last year when the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce froze accounts affecting 388 customers worth $28 million, citing confusion about ownership of those funds. Those funds were finally released by an Ontario court in December, according to a statement from QuadrigaCX.

Just days later, Jennifer Robertson announced that her husband Gerald Cotten, 30, had died of complications due to Crohn’s disease in India on Dec. 9, while opening an orphanage.

The company also implemented withdrawal limits on its customers.

“Gerry’s death was a shock to all of us and we are deeply saddened by his passing,” reads the statement. “One of Gerry’s many accomplishments was his ability to build a highly capable and successful management team, which will continue his legacy.”

But the new management group has been handcuffed because much of the company’s cryptocurrency reserves are locked in so-called cold wallets — unhackable offline accounts — that cannot be accessed by anyone but Cotten.

In an affidavit, Robertson explains: “The laptop computer from which Gerry carried out the company’s business is encrypted and I do not know the password or recovery key.”

https://www.timescolonist.com/news/b-c/bitcoin-dealer-seeks-credit-protection-dead-owner-had-sole-access-to-250m-1.23621105