• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• freakns

• Feindouno

• James Marshall

Top Posters In This Topic

odlično trči, uzeo 2 zlata ...
ozbiljno pitam. Birth date and place Age 23/03/1983 - Mogadishu (SOM) jel presao kao mali ili je kupljen?edit: c/p sa drugih sajtova je sranje Edited by Boza_zvani_Pub
ozbiljno pitam. Birth date and place Age 23/03/1983 - Mogadishu (SOM) jel presao kao mali ili je kupljen?edit: c/p sa drugih sajtova je sranje
FROM SOMALIA TO GREAT BRITAINHe was born and raised in the capital of Somalia, Mogadishu. His comfortable family upbringing was disrupted as the country sank into civil war and as the city became more and more dangerous refuge was sought elsewhere. Eventually he moved to neighbouring Djibouti before heading to Europe to live with his grandmother, who had settled in Amsterdam, but the plans changed. "I was going to stay with her but it didn't quite happen," he said. Instead, he, his father and two younger brothers headed for London. "I was eight at the time. My father was born and bred in Britain, so we came to Britain to spend more time with dad." (independent.co.uk, 29 Jul 2010)In September 2011 he made a trip back to his homeland of Somalia to see the devastation caused by Eastern Africa's worst drought in 60 years. Shocked by the conditions he saw and the knowledge that access to clean water, food and clothing was scarce, he and wife Tania launched the 'Mo Farah Foundation' to help raise money and provide long-term solutions for the people in Somalia. (bbc.co.uk, 04 Jul 2011; sportinglife.com, 22 Dec 2011; espn.co.uk, 23 Feb 2012) Edited by Mark Rothko