IGNORED

rodna ravnopravnost

gagorder

ima i rodne ravnopravnosti, a ne znam gde drugde da okačim:

STUDENT WHO BANNED WHITE MEN FROM DIVERSITY EVENT INSISTS: “I CAN’T BE RACIST BECAUSE I’M NOT WHITE”
by DONNA RACHEL EDMUNDS
13 May 2015923

baharmustafa.jpg

A student who banned white people and men from a students’ union equality event has insisted that she can’t be racist because she is an “ethnic minority woman”.

Publicity for event claimed that it aimed to be all about “challenge the white-centric culture of occupations”, “diversifying our curriculum” and building a “cross-campus campaign that puts liberation at the heart of the movement”.

But when Bahar Mustafa, Goldsmith University’s Students Union Welfare and Diversity officer, took to Facebook to invite people to the event, she insisted that it was for “BME Women and non-binary people” only, adding “if you’ve been invited and you’re a man and/or white PLEASE DON’T COME”.

Breitbart London reported at the time that Miss Mustafa had repeatedly confirmed that the event was segregated.

Her remarks quickly drew criticism from Goldsmiths students, who branded her comments “patronising” and “laughable”.

A senior member of the Students Union who wished to remain anonymous told The Tab “For Bahar to have the nerve to write this is patronising beyond belief.

“She (if that is her preferred gender pronoun) has made it very difficult for white cis males on campus who feel like they can’t say anything for fear of retribution. The irony that she (or they) think that they are diversifying the student community in the name of feminism and multiculturalism is laughable.”

Goldsmiths University said that it had written to the union to “express concern”, adding “We are proud of our diverse community and do not tolerate any form of oppression, including racism, sexism or any other form of bigotry.”

But Ms Mustafa has hit back, insisting that she can’t be racist because she’s not white. Speaking during the final student assembly at Goldsmiths last week, she told the audience “There have been charges laid against me that I am racist and sexist towards white men.

“I, an ethnic minority woman, cannot be racist or sexist towards white men, because racism and sexism describe structures of privilege based on race and gender.

“Therefore, woman of colour and minority genders cannot be racist or sexist, since we do not stand to benefit from such a system.”

In a statement stretching to seven minutes, she insisted that she represented “the most marginalised people at Goldsmiths” and accused people who “benefit from white supremacy” of “clinging on” to power, saying “We are not going down without a fight.”

“Reverse racism and reverse sexism are not real,” she said. “We will not be silenced; we are militant. The world is not ready for minorities to challenge the status quo, but resistance to our resistance is futile.”

This is not the first time that Miss Mustafa has drawn criticisms of racism and segregation. Earlier this year she organised a screening of a film titled Dear White People and advertised it as being for “BME ONLY”. A poster for the event stipulated that BME related only to “African, Caribbean, Arab, Asian and South American ethnic origin” students.

The racial segregation at the event led the Spectator to warn “we’ve got a serious storm coming”.

Otkrila toplu vodu, to i mala deca znaju da papagajisu u Africi.

@Leia: jasta. Nikako da se mishel fajfer, sandra bulock i slicne pozale, pitam se sto ^_^

izgleda bezveze i starije no sto jeste, sto sve ne bi bilo bitno (osim na sebriliti drul topiku) da joj nije teza da je za ulogu mladjane ljubavnice nefer odbijena zato sto ne izgleda dovoljno mladjano

šta je turčekanja?

srbenda samo iz turske

btw naučno je dokazano da termin feminazi izgovaraju likovi koji bi se jednom rečju opisali sa needledick

you wish  :fantom:

pa jel čitate naučne žurnale rodnopravci ne baš a jer da čitate znali biste da muškarce od 25 30 35 ili 55 uopšte ne zanimaju žene od 37 godina starosti nego žene oko 22 godine mladosti :fantom:

To je imalo smisla kad je ljudski zivotni vek bio recimo 45 godina top, npr. u antickom Rimu, da ne pominjemo jos nizi prosek u praistoriji koja je formirala te evo-psych fazone. Sa velikim produzenjem ljudskog veka, to gubi smisao. Danas je i mnogo preko toga jako privlacno, licno bih uvek pre izabrao Sharon Stone, Cindy Margolis, Ellie MacPherson, itd. nego arbitrarni broj neuroticnih i neostvarenih (a takva je takoreci po definiciji vecina) 22-yrs olds.

licno bih uvek pre izabrao Sharon Stone, Cindy Margolis, Ellie MacPherson, itd. nego arbitrarni broj neuroticnih i neostvarenih (a takva je takoreci po definiciji vecina) 22-yrs olds

postoje mnogo opsežnije studije objavljene u renomiranim naučnim časopisima :fantom:

It's no secret that men tend to see younger women as more attractive, but the extreme to which this holds true is somewhat alarming.

According to a graph based on data from OKCupid dating profiles, women tend to be most attracted to men who are around their same age.

But the case is drastically different for men; the graph shows that once a woman passes the age of 22, she becomes exponentially less attractive to men.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2751179/Are-girl-22-Then-don-t-bother-online-dating-Alarming-graph-shows-ages-attractive-opposite-sex.html#ixzz3b8BhyfNz

Edited by Hella

licno bih uvek pre izabrao Sharon Stone, Cindy Margolis, Ellie MacPherson, itd. nego arbitrarni broj neuroticnih i neostvarenih (a takva je takoreci po definiciji vecina) 22-yrs olds.

Izabrao - za šta?