IGNORED

Kratki film

Caligula

• 4 months later...

Cities of Gold and Mirrors

Directed by Cyprien Gaillard

Cyprien Gaillard's 16mm film shot in Cancun, Mexico features images of Mayan ruins, mega-resorts and teenage tourism against a 1980's synthesized soundtrack.

https://www.dailyserving.com/2010/11/cyprien-gaillard-cities-of-gold-and-mirrors/

"(...) Using architecture as a model to track competing cultures and their impotence in the face of the ravages of history, Gaillard concocts an ominous image. At some points within the film it seems as if the dolphins and vines that hover around the ridiculous behavior of drunken cultural imperialism and the Mexican complicity with the artifice of this resort are the only ones who will survive."

• 3 weeks later...

William Kersten - The Metaphysician's Dream

Dedicated to Giorgio de Chirico, Jean Cocteau, and Brothers Quay 
Puppets, animation, sets, props, music score, cinematography by William Kersten
Music performed by Vienna Symphonic Library
Filmed 2019-2020
Music scored for viola, flute, celesta, harp, musical glasses, analog synthesizer
Music and Images Copyright 2020 William Kersten
A Palladia Production filmed on location in Althyri

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kusturica - Junaci našeg vremena

Dobra priča i film.

Izostavio bih:

-nekoliko kadrova snimljenih dronom,

-Kusturicu i zamenio ga nekim ko nije drven,

-muziku NoSmokingOrchestra i zamenio nekom autentičnom.

• +1 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

C'était un rendez-vous (English: It Was a Date) is a 1976 French short film directed by Claude Lelouch showing an eight-minute drive through Paris during the early hours (05:30) of a Sunday morning in August, accompanied by sounds of a high-revving engine, gear changes and squealing tyres.

Shot in a single take, it is an example of cinéma vérité. The car used for the movie was Lelouch’s Mercedes-Benz 450 SEL, with a 6.9 litre V8. The Mercedes had hydropneumatic suspension and was a better choice for the mission, driving on the cobble stone streets of Paris in high speed. The camera was mounted on the front of the car. The Mercedes had a three speed automatic transmisson and sounds nothing like in the movie. The engine noise and tyre squeals are all added in post production. For this purpose, Claudes Ferrari 275 GTB was used.

The car was driven by Lelouch himself, and not a racing driver. The woman in the end of the movie was his Swedish girlfriend - Gunilla Friden. She had no other instructions but to wait at a designated spot and walk towards the car when Claude arrived.

• +1 2
  • Wub 1
1 hour ago, Jimmy Kowalski said:

C'était un rendez-vous (English: It Was a Date) is a 1976 French short film directed by Claude Lelouch showing an eight-minute drive through Paris during the early hours (05:30) of a Sunday morning in August, accompanied by sounds of a high-revving engine, gear changes and squealing tyres.

Shot in a single take, it is an example of cinéma vérité. The car used for the movie was Lelouch’s Mercedes-Benz 450 SEL, with a 6.9 litre V8. The Mercedes had hydropneumatic suspension and was a better choice for the mission, driving on the cobble stone streets of Paris in high speed. The camera was mounted on the front of the car. The Mercedes had a three speed automatic transmisson and sounds nothing like in the movie. The engine noise and tyre squeals are all added in post production. For this purpose, Claudes Ferrari 275 GTB was used.

The car was driven by Lelouch himself, and not a racing driver. The woman in the end of the movie was his Swedish girlfriend - Gunilla Friden. She had no other instructions but to wait at a designated spot and walk towards the car when Claude arrived.

Ovo sam gledala skoro u okviru jedne izložbe (~o protoku vremena), baš ludilo od filma, pogotovo na velikom platnu i sa dobrim ozvučenjem :)

Overila sam ga više puta, bilo je zanimljivo i gledati reakcije mahom dosta starije publike. Tek posle gledanja sam pročitala detalje..

Edited by I*m with the pilots
  • 2 months later...