IGNORED

Novo, a dobro!

Gonzo

from the 'Self Discovery For Social Survival' film soundtrack

In Mexico, Los Angeles psych ensemble Allah Las, join surf historians and professional surfers from the US (Ryan Burch, Richard Kenvin, Devon Howard, CJ Nelson, Karina Rozunko and Corey Colapinto) and Australia (Ellis Ericson) in sipping tequila, hanging ten across winding waves, and stumbling upon a super-secret surf break (the location of which they will never reveal). Walking up and down the boards as effortlessly as spooning bread to butter, the free surfers, longboard stylists, and single fin riders playfully merge with Robert Beatty and Bailey Elder’s animations that accompany the film, while still holding their own.

Meanwhile, the Allah Las return to their home studio to set off to record with their analog equipment, this time ripping on the sound waves. The five songs by Allah Las on the soundtrack, entirely instrumental and all aligned by different variations of fruit jams, lay the foundation of classic surf aesthetic: tingling guitars, sporadic yet attentive percussion, and rolling bass lines.

https://shop.mexicansummer.com/product/self-discovery-for-social-survival/

The Cranberries - In The End

35468387.jpg

Ne dešava se često da posle onakvog događaja nekom bendu za doradu i objavljivanje ostane čitav jedan album. In The End je oproštaj od divne Dolores i oproštaj benda od publike (ali svakako ne i publike od benda).

Jasno se čuje da su vokali izvučeni sa demo snimaka i povremeno baš grubih zapisa, ali to se ovoj ploči ne zamjera. Nemoguće je slušati je van konteksta tragične smrti jer su stihovi i gitarske linije prepuni melanholičnih tonova i slika o nekakvom oproštaju, završetku.

Preostali članovi benda su učinili dobru stvar i ovo je dostojanstven kraj jedne velike muzičke priče.

13 minutes ago, moteluzas said:

Lila Downs - Cariñito, 

sa novog albuma ` Al Chile`.da skinem junf na ovom topiku

Nije se proslavila ovom obradom, ali dobro ti nama dosao :)