IGNORED

Novo, a dobro!

Gonzo

^ E u stvari nije za ovaj topik, skroz mrtva produkcija... dosadno.

Za razliku od toga, ovo je stvarno novo i dobro (ima na Spotify). Tropical Fuck Storm – Rubber Bullies / Stayin' Alive

tfs1.jpg

On 13.4.2018. at 3:07, Indy said:

Za razliku od toga, ovo je stvarno novo i dobro (ima na Spotify). Tropical Fuck Storm – Rubber Bullies / Stayin' Alive

tfs1.jpg

+1

ovo je odlično.

hvala na predlogu @Indy

Upravo released

Ima i na blu vinilu za hipstere

Gareth Liddiard has been one of the most important Australian songwriters of the last 15 years, certainly within the world of chart-swerving guitar music.

His strengths lie in literary lyrical astuteness, willingness to explore the sprawl and corners of his songs and the raw, unhinged and visceral quality of his performances. The Drones always seemed like a cross between Neil Young, Dirty Three and Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, but by the time they hit Feelin Kinda Free (2016) their restless inventiveness had branched out into new experimental territory, the precursor to Tropical Fuck Storm.

With new members around Liddiard and Fiona Kitschin, Tropical Fuck Storm have thrown away any rule book they may have had and taken an 'anything goes' approach, embracing dark electronic undercurrents, heavy funk and a wider palette of voices. Liddiard is as verbose and incoherently eloquent as ever, this time railing against popular culture, the rise of intelligent machines, the despair of modern politics and the fear and paranoia of modern living with an apocalyptic backdrop.

You Let My Tyres Down is purely The Drones with its quiet/loud dynamic and beautifully weary chorus. Shellfish Toxin is an instrumental comprised of queasy unease, the title track is optimism short-lived, Two Afternoons is a coruscating death disco and Rubber Bullies suggests Liddiard has been immersing himself in Saharan desert rock. Tropical Fuck Storm are a glorious detour into deconstructed rock music, reflective of societal malaise and unafraid to tell it like it is - qualities desperately needed in the current musical climate.

a-laughing-death-in-meatspace.jpg

blu.jpg