kokota

Drugovi i drugarice, umro je Dragi Vođa

noskich

Pazi ih sto skacu odmah kao opareni. Sta, krivo vam sto gradjani Pjongjanga uzivaju u takvom svetlosnom spektaklu, a u Beogradu za par drvaca i malo sijalica se trose milioni?

Pa naravno da je potrosnja neuporedivo niza nego 1989 jer je tada DPRK bila deo trgovinskog sistema istocnog bloka, a nakon toga je izolovana pod sankcijama u vaskolikoj plutokratiji

Ali zilava je DPRK. Bori se kako zna i ume. Kako mora:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/north-korea-built-an-alternative-financial-system-using-a-shadowy-network-of-traders-11546012082

David protiv Golijata! 

North Korea Built an Alternative Financial System Using a Shadowy Network of Traders

Regime moves millions of dollars around the world despite sanctions and pressure on international banks

Edited by noskich

Tsai

Jeste krivo mi je, evo trcim da se menjam sa njima :isuse::lolol:

noskich

Kim Jong Un’s New Year Day Address (신년사) was very positive and optimistic, focusing on advances in education, light industry, consumer economy, science, agriculture, forestry, culture, sports, and development of infrastructure. First mention of the military didn’t come until 20 minutes in, focusing on military struggling to maintain peace on the peninsula and the world. Lots about North-South relations and the need to move forward for a peaceful future together, proposing a reopening of Kaesong and Kumgangsan tours. Little bit about Singapore, which he said was a turning point for US-DPRK relations, which he hopes will improve further. He expressed a desire to meet Trump again in the near future and promised to work hard to have a better relationship with the USA, and to get a real peace treaty instead of the current armistice.

noskich

Solidan dokumentarac. Ne bas potpuno objektivan, ali u ovom moru plutokratske propagande prihvatljiv.

Edited by noskich