IGNORED

Kanal TLC

Аврам Гојић

A evo i jedne neophodne dekonstrukcije :)Source: Wikip.A ovaj logo je vazio od 2005. do konverzije u TLC 2010.120px-Discovery_Travel_%26_Living_logo.svg.png
Ne znam za Australiju i NZ, ali u Evropi mi se cini da je dosta istih programa kao i u S. Americi, npr. LA Ink itd.
TLC International Launch ReleaseFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEDISCOVERY COMMUNICATIONS ANNOUNCES THE GLOBAL LAUNCH OF TLC - TLC to be the Most Widely Distributed Female Lifestyle Network in Pay-TV Reaching75 Markets and More Than 100 Million Households Outside the U.S.- LA Ink's Kat Von D to Flip the Switch on TLC for the First Time in Norway March 4BRUSSELS and SILVER SPRING, Md., March 3, 2010 - Discovery Communications today announced the global launch of TLC, one of the fastest-growing female lifestyle channels in the United States and home to top-rated shows including LA Ink, Cake Boss, and Say Yes to the Dress. The international version of TLC will have its global launch on March 4 in Norway and will be available in more than 75 markets reaching more than 100 million households by Spring 2011, making it the most widely distributed female lifestyle channel brand in pay-TV. The announcement will be made today at Cable Congress 2010 in Brussels by Mark Hollinger, president and CEO of Discovery Networks International. "TLC has become one of the strongest television networks in the United States, demonstrating creative leadership across a wide range of lifestyle categories," said Hollinger. "With the extension of this female-driven franchise across the world, we are creating a powerful complement to Discovery Channel in our global brand portfolio that will provide our distribution and advertising partners with an unmatched offering of quality content for female and family audiences."The global launch of TLC will begin in Norway on March 4 at 9 p.m. local time. The channel will be available on the Canal Digital, GET and Lyse platforms. LA Ink star Kat Von D will headline a special VIP event in Oslo with key industry clients, partners and members of the media. She will lead the countdown to the network's premiere of LA Ink.The programming on TLC will include inspiring content focused on lifestyle, travel, the environment, parenting, home improvement and gripping human interest stories. In addition to the lifestyle programming already available on TLC in the United States, the international female channel will provide high-quality factual entertainment programming from across Discovery's vast portfolio of channels including Investigation Discovery, Planet Green and Animal Planet, along with newly commissioned programming of regional interest.TLC joins Discovery Communications' portfolio of global brands that also include Discovery Channel, available in more than180 markets; Animal Planet, available in more than 170 markets; Discovery Science, available in more than 100 markets; ID: Investigation Discovery, available in more than 20 markets; and Discovery HD, available in more than 60 markets around the world.In 2009, TLC in the United States delivered its highest ratings in five years, with an increase of 13% in the key female demographic. The network currently ranks as the number eight network in the United States for Women 25-54 and has 10 new and returning series that average over one million total viewers including Cake Boss, 19 Kids and Counting, Police Women of Maricopa County, The Little Couple, What Not to Wear, Ultimate Cake Off, Toddlers and Tiaras, American Chopper, Little People, Big World and LA Ink.About TLCTLC, one of the fastest-growing female lifestyle channels in the United States, is a new global lifestyle channel targeting women featuring inspiring lifestyle and factual entertainment focused on travel, the environment, parenting, home improvement and gripping human interest stories. By Spring 2011, the international TLC offering will be available in more than 75 markets, reaching more than 100 million households outside the United States, making it the most widely distributed female lifestyle channel brand in pay-TV.About Discovery CommunicationsDiscovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK) is the world's number one nonfiction media company reaching more than 1.5 billion cumulative subscribers in over 180 countries. Discovery empowers people to explore their world and satisfy their curiosity through 100-plus worldwide networks, led by Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, Discovery Science and Discovery HD, as well as leading consumer and educational products and services, and a diversified portfolio of digital media services including HowStuffWorks.com. Discovery Networks International distributes 20 international brands, reaching nearly 970 million cumulative subscribers with programming available in 38 languages. For more information please visit
http://press.discovery.com/emea/discovery-corporate/programs/tlc-international-launch-release/

Logo je isti:the_learning_channel-300x150.pngA 'vako je bilo nekad, smrc:tlc1.eps.pngI evo sta kaze wiki:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TLC_%28TV_channel%29

The Learning Channel: “a place for learning minds”The channel was founded in 1972 and was originally dedicated to be an informative/instructional network focused on providing real education through the medium of TV. At one point it was known as Appalachian Community Service Network.[1] In November 1980 the channel became known as "The Learning Channel", subsequently shortened to "TLC."[2] The channel mostly featured documentary content pertaining to nature, science, history, current events, medicine, technology, cooking, home improvement and other information-based topics. These are often agreed to have been more focused, more technical, and of a more academic nature than the content that was being broadcast at the time on its rival, The Discovery Channel. The station was geared towards an inquisitive and narrow audience during this time, and had modest ratings except for "Captain's Log with Captain Mark Gray". This was a boating safety series which aired on TLC from 1987 to 1990 and achieved between a 4.5 to 6 in the ratings. "Captain's Log" was also the highest compensated series in the history of TLC receiving over thirty (30) times more compensation than any other series on TLC at that time and was allowed to sign yearly (vs. quarterly) contracts.By the early 1990s, The Learning Channel was a sister channel to the Financial News Network (FNN) which owned 51 percent of the channel with Infotechnology Inc. After FNN went into bankruptcy in 1991, the Discovery Channel's owners went into talks of buying The Learning Channel. An agreement was made with FNN and Infotech to buy their shares for $12.75 million. The non-profit Appalachian Community Service Network owned 35 percent of the network, and was also bought out.[3][4]The Learning Channel continued to be focused primarily on instructional and educational programming through much of the '90s, but began to air shows less focused on education and more themed towards popular consumption and mass-marketing; these would be later expanded.TLC still aired educational programs such as "Paleoworld" (a show about prehistoric creatures), though more and more of its programming began to be devoted to niche audiences for shows regarding subjects like home improvement (HomeTime and Home Savvy were two of the first), arts and crafts (similar to Martha Stewart), crime programs such as The New Detectives, medical programming (particularly reality-based ones following real operations of real people and following them through the process), and other shows that appealed to daytime audiences, particularly housewives. This was to be indicative of a major change in programming content and target audience over the next few years.[edit] "Life Unscripted": a new directionPerhaps due to poor ratings from a narrow target audience, TLC began to explore new avenues starting in the mid '90s and increasingly round 2000. Less and less material that most would deem to be truly educational in nature was featured on the channel. This was probably due to the better ratings achieved by these less educational shows, as TLC brought in more viewers who were less interested in the channel's more traditional content. "Ready Set Learn", the network's children's block, was slowly reduced through the years as the network deliberately redirected viewers towards the full-day line-up of children's programming on Discovery Kids until completely evaporating in late 2008, while Cable in the Classroom programming, meant for recording by teachers, had completely disappeared by the early 2000s.In 1998 the channel began to distance itself from its original name "The Learning Channel", and instead began to advertise itself only as "TLC"InternationalA British version of the channel was launched in 1994 and was subsequently renamed "Discovery Home and Leisure" and later Discovery Real Time as part of Discovery's catalog of themed channels.An Indian version was launched in 2006 under the jurisdiction of Discovery Channel. It was relaunched as TLC on September 1, 2010.TLC's American feed is also available in Canada, one of a few American specialty channels allowed entry into Canada as per Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission regulation.[citation needed]The Latin American TLC HD, was launched on December 1, 2009, exclusively in high-definition, in the same style as the American channel (most of TLC's programming is available in standard-definition on Discovery Home & Health).A Norwegian version of the channel was launched on March 4, 2010 as TLC Norway, replacing the European version of Discovery Travel & Living in Norway.On September 1, 2010, the Asia Pacific versions of Discovery Travel & Living was relaunched as TLC, with the acronym standing for "Travel and Living Channel".[6]On October 1, 2010, the Polish version of Discovery Travel & Living was relaunched as TLC Poland, replacing the European version of Discovery Travel & Living in Poland.TLC Balkans was also launched on October 1, 2010, replacing the European version of the "Travel & Living Channel" Slovenia, Serbia and Bulgaria. TLC Balkans' playout is from Belgrade, Serbia.On July 4, 2011, a Dutch version was launched, time sharing with Animal Planet's standard definition feed. Animal Planet remains a 24 hour service for high-definition viewers.On 1st September, 2011, the South African feed will replace the Discovery Travel & Living channel on TopTV by TLC with an all-new schedule.On 3rd October, 2011, TLC Greece is already broadcasting at Conn-x TVIPTV and OTE TV satellite.On 1st November, 2011, the Latin American version of Discovery Travel & Living was relaunched as TLC: Travel & Living Channel, which now also has a dedicated feed for Brazil.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaryPoppins

• Аврам Гојић

• Joshua

• DarkAttraktor

meni Badi iz "Cake Boss" 1 car :Hail: jeste da su mu sve torte sunđer-patišpanj sa kremom od vanile ili čokolade + eventualno neka masa od žitarica (ende) ali odnos prema poslu i porodici je prajsles. a i simpatičan jelik, bucko poslastičar :lol: Todlerse sa tijarama posmatram kao kritiku iste pojave i ismevanje mama-morževa.kud se dedoše onaj mey (metro/gej) i pratilja mu, šatro stilisti neki, koji ponižavaju ljude bez stila i oblače im fancy džopke?kate+8 :lol: žalio sam onog kolegu, supruga joj. oženih-se-rospijom tip.tatoo, seckanje mrtvaka i hoardere ne gledam. imam i ja neke standarde -_-

Ja nikako da uhvatim momenat pred tv-om da pogledam 'my big fat gipsy wedding', reklama obecava 1 100% trash... Bese skoro i neka emisija o zenama mafijasa, u stilu 'buhuhu, eto godinama sam trosila 10-ine tisuca na dan a onda ga upucase...'Molim za utiske ako je neko ovo gledao Generalno, sto rekose mnogi program je toliko idiotski da ga moras pogledati... uvek sam bila radoznala do koje mere su ljudi u stanju da se izblamiraju samo da bi dobili svoji 5min. na tv-uAh da, sad ima i emisija o zavisnicima tipa narkomani, alkosi, alko-narko i sl. drugarica mi prepricala jednu gde je gledala cicu kako pred kamerama ispija hektolitar alkohola i bode se u venu dok objasnjava kako od heroina nema bolje stvari, a ona je vec 9 puta bila na odvikavanju i sad ce 10. jubilarni... zatim se pojavila njena mama koja objasnjava da joj ona finansira alkohol jer jer bolje tako nego da radi ko zna sta za pare :isuse::blink:

meni Badi iz "Cake Boss" 1 car :Hail: jeste da su mu sve torte sunđer-patišpanj sa kremom od vanile ili čokolade + eventualno neka masa od žitarica (ende) ali odnos prema poslu i porodici je prajsles. a i simpatičan jelik, bucko poslastičar :lol: Todlerse sa tijarama posmatram kao kritiku iste pojave i ismevanje mama-morževa.kud se dedoše onaj mey (metro/gej) i pratilja mu, šatro stilisti neki, koji ponižavaju ljude bez stila i oblače im fancy džopke?kate+8 :lol: žalio sam onog kolegu, supruga joj. oženih-se-rospijom tip.tatoo, seckanje mrtvaka i hoardere ne gledam. imam i ja neke standarde -_-
ma da, badijeve torte su u suštini krš, al meni se nešto čini da su sve američke torte takve. žuti sunđer i smeđi fil, ko žuti i crni sok. ali mu zato asortiman u pekari izgleda božanstveno, ja bih mogla tamo komotno da provedem život. + car je veliki, kako se dernja i kenja non stop. bila mi je zabavna emisija kad je pravio suprajz tortu za nekog matorog italijana, gazdu kraja, kad mu dolazi cela ekipa kao iz sopranosa i naručuje tortu, sve u stilu, bolje bi ti bilo da je dobra, or else... šatro stilisti su tu i kako stvar stoje neće skoro spasti s repertoara. a dosadni su mi. a kejt mi fali, onako mazohistički. kad god nju pogledam, pomislim šta god da uradim, nema šanse da budem taka rospija. kejt ima terapeutsko dejstvo po mene. super mi je, pošto je seljanka, a karakondžula, kad ispravlja džonovu gramatiku - obavezno ga ispravi na pogrešno, a on nemoćno slegne ramenima i prevrne očima i vidiš kako ga pojede živ blam što ima ženu kretena. mada, jbt - osmoro dece! holy crap.užasno patim što je ovaj topik otvoren u trenutku kada imam toliko posla da ne znam de ću pre, a posvetila bih se samo priči o tlc. ništa što sam želela da kažem o ovom čarobnom kanalu i ponudi televizijske zabave na njemu ne ispada onako kako sam maštala u danima pre topika. :cry: a tatu artisti su zakon i tačka. i u pravu je dabović, bolji je majami ink od ny inka, dinamičnije je i zabavnije. u ny inku je previše živčan i lud. a sinoć vidim prva sezona la inka opet. tu je ona lopata bila još relativno normalna, ili makar uroljana sve vreme.

hazard, ne, današnji TLC je definitivno nastao iz starog Travel and Living CH, bavim se tim stvarim apa znam.Btw, u distribuciji još uvek postoji The Learning CH, u malo izmenjenom obliku i sa imenom Da Vinci Learning

jebote, kako mozete da ne mrzite tog debelog sto pravi torte?!? ona blentava njuska u kombinaciji sa neprestanim dernjanjem :fur: da nije ovog topika mislio bih da su na tom kanalu po ceo dan samo midzeti i taj bilmez, doduse cuo sam i za tu debelu decu ali nikad nisam naleteo. ja sam gospodin covek, ipak radije gledam E! i Kardasianke -_-

jebote, kako mozete da ne mrzite tog debelog sto pravi torte?!? ona blentava njuska u kombinaciji sa neprestanim dernjanjem :fur:
kralj! ja volim kada mu pukne neka sajla u glavi u spici pa drekne "Thats How It`s DONE!"

a, nenennenene, ovde je izričito zabranjeno pominjati druge kanale i šouove, naročito mrske kardašijanke. ovo mesto je rezervisano za suvi kvalitet u kojem imamo čast i zadovoljstvo uživati posredstvom kablovske televizije i ljubaznošću predivnih provajdera ove usluge. apelujem na sve da se vrate na jedini pravi put.gde bismo inače mogli ovo da vidimo?a evo i posebna poslastica za ljubitelje lika i dela kejt goslin :D

povlačim. sve.ne znam kako mi ranije nije palo na pamet da tražim tlc po netu.odgledala sam samo koncentrat džipsija i ikstrim kuponinga. videla mlade od 15 godina, svetleće venčanice, zalihe od $100k+, ljude koji kupuju 300+ flaša nečega sokastog a nemaju restoran. moj je engleski postao bogatiji za 1 battery powered gown i 1 dumpster diving for coupons.

mellow.gif Edited by Joshua
povlačim. sve.ne znam kako mi ranije nije palo na pamet da tražim tlc po netu.odgledala sam samo koncentrat džipsija i ikstrim kuponinga. videla mlade od 15 godina, svetleće venčanice, zalihe od $100k+, ljude koji kupuju 300+ flaša nečega sokastog a nemaju restoran. moj je engleski postao bogatiji za 1 battery powered gown i 1 dumpster diving for coupons.
mellow.gif
welcome.
hazard, ne, današnji TLC je definitivno nastao iz starog Travel and Living CH, bavim se tim stvarim apa znam.Btw, u distribuciji još uvek postoji The Learning CH, u malo izmenjenom obliku i sa imenom Da Vinci Learning
pa kako objasnjavas onda onaj komunike Discovery Communications, o "svetskom sirenju TLC"? Koliko ja vidim iz njihovih objava, severnoamericki TLC (mutant nekadasnjeg "The Learning Channel" - to je 100% tako, tu mutaciju sam svojim ocima gledao) je prosiren po svetu tako sto je zamenio prethodni "travel and living" u odredjenim trzistima, a negde se pojavio kao nov kanal - logo u S. Americi i Evropi je isti, a iste su i emisije (Cake Boss, LA Ink, i ostale). Tj., samo su unificirali svoje brendove po svetu, jer su i onako hteli da imaju manje-vise istu programsku semu.Za Da Vinci Learning prvi put cujem, ali vidim da je to neka nemacka firma koja mi se cini nema veze sa Discovery Communications. Opet vidim da se to TLC = Travel & Living koji nema veze sa americkim TLCom, javlja u kontekstu Australije i NZ, za to zaista nemam pojma, ali ovaj evropski je sirenje ovog americkog preko okeana, vidi se po emisijama, konceptu, i svemu ostalom.A severnoamericki The Learning Channel nikada nije postojao u Evropi koliko je meni poznato. Mozda je postojao neki drugi "learning channel" pa odatle zabuna. Edited by hazard