• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maheem

• Takeshi

• batticuore

• assück

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="295">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="295">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>"> Edited by assück

Neutral Milk Hotel - Two-Headed BoyTwo-headed boyAll floating in glassThe sun it has passedNow it's blacker than blackI can hear as you tap on your jarI am listening to hear where you areI am listening to hear where you areTwo-headed boyPut on Sunday shoesAnd dance round the room to accordion keysWith the needle that sings in your heartCatching signals that sound in the darkCatching signals that sound in the darkWe will take off our clothesAnd they'll be placing fingers through the notches in your spineAnd when all is breaking everything that you could keep insideNow your eyes ain't moving nowThey just lay there in their cloudsTwo-headed boyWith pulleys and weightsCreating a radio played just for twoIn the parlor with a moon across her faceAnd through the music he sweetly displaysSilver speakers that sparkle all dayMade for his lover who's floating and choking with her hands across her faceAnd in the dark we will take off our clothesAnd they'll be placing fingers through the notches in your spineAnd when all is breaking everything that you could keep insideNow your eyes ain't moving nowThey just lay there in their cloudsTwo-headed boyThere is no reason to grieveThe world that you need is wrapped in gold silver sleevesLeft beneath Christmas trees in the snowAnd I will take you and leave you aloneWatching spirals of white softly flowOver your eyelids and all you didWill wait until the point when you let go

unknown soldier

Fela: Make you no go when you hear.Just wait there, make I tell you something Chorus: Fela you go come again Fela: I never come again. I stay for far away. Make you wait till I reach where I dey goChorus: where you dey go? (3 times)Fela: Make I reach. Chorus: where you dey go? (2 times)Fela: don't ask meChorus: where you dey go? (2 times)Fela: Wait and see.Fela: I say... This thing wey happened, happened for my country.Nah big-big thing, first time in the whole world. If you hear the name, you go know.Goverment magic. Tell me the name now:Chorus: Government magic.Fela: dem go da baru everything; Chorus: Government magic.Fela: dem go turn green into whiteChorus: Government magic.Fela: dem dey turn red into blueChorus: Government magic.Fela: Water dey go water dey come ( 2 times)Chorus: Government magic.Fela: dem dey turn electric to candle (2 times)Chorus: Government magic.Fela: Goverment magicChorus: Government magic.Fela: I say I dey come... small, smallFela: Look oh! Look oh!Chorus: Left, right, left, right…Fela: one thousand soldiers, dem dey come,Chorus: Left, right, left, right…Fela: People dey wonder, they wonder, they wonderChorus: Left, right, left, right…Fela: where these one thousand soldiers dey go ?Chorus: Left, right, left, right…Fela: Look oh! Look oh!Chorus: Left, right, left, right…Fela: Na, Fela's house: Kalakuta, Chorus: Left, right, left, right…Fela: Dem reach the place, dey wait Chorus: Left, right, left, right…Fela: Dem dey wait for Chorus: orderFela: YessirChorus: Left, right, left, right…Fela: then sudden this place kwan-kwan, dem they waitChorus: Left, right, left, right…Fela: With dem helmet and them guns and them petrol, and them matchesChorus: Left, right, left, right…Fela: Then again.Chorus: SuddenlyFela: Fela dey for house, Beko dey there too, dem mama dey too, beautiful people dey there too, frenchman dey there too, press man dey there too, 150 of us dey there too. Then suddenly, suddenly, suddenly..Chorus: chuku-chuku-chuku, nyema-nyema-nyema, chiggi-chiggi-chiggiFela: yes, dem they rape, Chorus: chuku-chuku-chuku, nyema-nyema-nyema, chiggi-chiggi-chiggiFela: yes, dem they stealChorus: chuku-chuku-chukuFela: yes, dem they lootChorus: chuku-chuku-chuku,Fela: yes, dem they fightChorus: nyema-nyema-nyemaFela: yes, some of the women dey rape, yes they fight, yes by force, yes dem they burn, yes dem they burn, yes dem comeout one student's eye, yes dem break some-some head, dem break some-some headFela: dem throw my mama, 78 year old mama, political mama, Chorus: chuku-chuku-chuku, nyema-nyema-nyema, Fela: political mama, ideological mama, inflationary mama, ideological mama, political mama, influential mamaChorus: chuku-chuku-chuku, nyema-nyema-nyema, chiggi-chiggi-chiggiFela: dem throw my mama out of for windowFela: dem kill my mama. dem kill my mama, dem kill my mama, dem kill my mama, dem kill my mama ! Fela: dem carry everybody. dem carry everybody go inside jail. Fela: Everybody dey inside jail. We dey wait. 27 days. Them lock us. Press dey shout.Radio dey ring.People dey talk: "Them go burn Fela house.Wetin dis Fela do? Dis goverment, he bad-oh.Wetin dis Fela do?Fela talk about soldiers flooding civilians for streets. Fela talk about government wasting money for festival. Wetin dis Fela do?Dis goverment he bad-oh."People start to talk-ogovernment start to shake-oThen suddenly. Suddenly. Suddenly...Government bring instruments of magic.Dem bring enquiryDem bring two man: one soldier, one justiceThe name of justice: Mr What justice.The other justice: Major Injustice.Dem start magic: Dem seize my house. wey they there born. Dem seize my land, dem drive all the people wey live in area: two thousand citizens, dem make them all homeless now . Dem start magic, Dem start magic.dem bring flame, dem bring hat, dem bring rabbit, dem conjure, dem bring smoke, dem they fall, dem conjure, spirit catch them. Dem they say:Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: 921Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: Government MagicChorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: I get some information for you (2 times)Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: That my mother wey you kill,Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: She fought for universal suffrage Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: That my mother wey you kill,Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: She fought for universal adult suffrageFela: That my mother wey you kill,Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: She's the only mother for this countryFela: That my mother wey you kill,Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: She's the only mother for NigeriaChorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: Which kind of injustice is this?Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: wetin kind government inside? If na Unknown SoldierChorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: I said, wetin concerned government inside?Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: If na Unknown Soldier Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: we get unknown police, Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: we get unknown soldierChorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: we get unknown civilianChorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: or is it part of unknown government?Fela: we get unknown police, dem kill nice student Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: we get unknown civilian, dem go kill 2 soldiersChorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: we get unknown soldier Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: I say unknown police and then unknown soldier and then unknown civilian or is it part of unknown government?Fela: them turn green into red,Chorus: Unknown Soldier Fela: them turn blue into white Chorus: Unknown Soldier Unknown Soldier

Objasnili.Taraf De Haidouks - Turceasca

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="384" height="313" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="384" height="313" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="295">PS: Ako baš i ne volite ovako nešto, premotajte bar na 5:36.