IGNORED

Kolonizacija Marsa

bigvlada

Da, kontrola kvaliteta, ali suština u malo para. Vreme 1089

Međutim, već sada se može reći da je najveći krivac, zapravo, nezainteresovana ruska država i njena nerealna kosmička strategija. Ideja da se skromnim ulaganjima mogu postići značajni rezultati možda je primerena trenutnoj ekonomskoj situaciji, ali u praksi redovno dovodi do neuspeha i teških razočarenja. Čitav projekat "Fobos-Grunt" košta oko 160 miliona dolara, što je možda mnogo u očima prosečnog Rusa, ali je u kosmičkim razmerama običan sitniš dovoljan samo za kikiriki i semenke. Ilustracije radi, zajednički poduhvat NASA i ESA sa sličnim ciljem (vraćanje uzoraka Marsovog tla na Zemlju) imaće budžet od oko osam milijardi dolara. Novi američki rover za Mars ("Kjuriositi"), čije se lansiranje očekuje do kraja godine, košta dve i po milijarde dolara. A šta tek reći za svemirski teleskop "Džejms Veb", koji do kraja decenije treba da nasledi vremešni "Habl", sa budžetom od najmanje 18 milijardi.Kad nema para, nema ni ljudi. Mladi inženjeri koji u Rusiji nešto nauče o kosmičkim tehnologijama po pravilu emigriraju i hleb traže na Zapadu, koji zna da plati njihovo znanje i talenat. Oni koji ostanu da rade u domovini nemaju od koga da uče (jer je stara garda odavno otišla), niti imaju s čim da rade jer je oprema beznadežno zastarela. U vreme velikog Gagarinovog jubileja Rusija kuburi sa elementarnim stvarima. Tako je, recimo, praćenje letelica moguće samo sa ruske teritorije. Amerikanci svoje letelice vide u svakom trenutku, sa kopna, mora i iz kosmosa, dok Rusi moraju da mole druge države i astronome-amatere da im jave gde se nalazi Fobos-Grunt. Kina ima četiri mobilne brodske stanice pomoću kojih može da osmatra svoje letelice sa bilo koje tačke zemljine kugle, Rusija nijednu.
Ne znam da li je tačno, samo prenosim :)

Novca da plate ljude imaju ali tehnoloska podrska je jadna i zastarela. Primera radi:

Tako je, recimo, praćenje letelica moguće samo sa ruske teritorije. Amerikanci svoje letelice vide u svakom trenutku, sa kopna, mora i iz kosmosa, dok Rusi moraju da mole druge države i astronome-amatere da im jave gde se nalazi Fobos-Grunt. Kina ima četiri mobilne brodske stanice pomoću kojih može da osmatra svoje letelice sa bilo koje tačke zemljine kugle, Rusija nijednu.
Sada oni pokusavaju da preskoce preko noci 20 godina neulaganja u tehnolosku bazu pa grade novi kosmodrom itd. Ali to ne ide preko noci. Ovo je velika bruka za njihovu naucnu zajednicu pa i samu drzavu.

Uspostavljen kontakt sa Fobos-gruntom:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15850516

Contact has finally been made with Russia's troubled Mars mission, says the European Space Agency (Esa).The agency reports that its tracking station in Perth, Australia, picked up a signal from the Phobos-Grunt probe.Esa is now working with Russian engineers to see how best to maintain communications with the craft.Phobos-Grunt has been stuck in Earth orbit since its launch on 9 November, unable to fire the engine that would take it on to Mars.It raises the hope that Russian controllers can establish what is wrong with the spacecraft and fix it.Phobos-Grunt still has a short window in which to start its journey before a change in the alignment of the planets makes the distance to the Red Planet too big to cross.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-15863549
Most liveable alien worlds rankedScientists have outlined which moons and planets are most likely to harbour extra-terrestrial life.Among the most habitable alien worlds were Saturn's moon Titan and the exoplanet Gliese 581g - thought to reside some 20.5 light-years away in the constellation Libra.The international team devised two rating systems to assess the probability of hosting alien life.They have published their results in the journal Astrobiology.In their paper, the authors propose two different indices: an Earth Similarity Index (ESI) and a Planetary Habitability Index (PHI)."The first question is whether Earth-like conditions can be found on other worlds, since we know empirically that those conditions could harbour life," said co-author Dr Dirk Schulze-Makuch from Washington State University, US."The second question is whether conditions exist on exoplanets that suggest the possibility of other forms of life, whether known to us or not."As the name suggests, the ESI rates planets and moons on how Earth-like they are, taking into account such factors as size, density and distance from the parent star.The PHI looks at a different set of factors, such as whether the world has a rocky or frozen surface, whether it has an atmosphere or a magnetic field.It also considers the energy available to any organisms, either through light from a parent star or via a process called tidal flexing, in which gravitational interactions with another object can heat a planet or moon internally.And finally, the PHI takes into account chemistry - such as whether organic compounds are present - and whether liquid solvents might be available for vital chemical reactions.The maximum value for the Earth Similarity Index was 1.00 - for Earth, unsurprisingly. The highest scores beyond our solar system were for Gliese 581g (whose existence is doubted by some astronomers), with 0.89, and another exoplanet orbiting the same star - Gliese 581d, with an ESI value of 0.74.The Gliese 581 system has been well studied by astronomers and comprises four - possibly five - planets orbiting a red dwarf star.HD 69830 d, a Neptune-sized exoplanet orbiting a different star in the constellation Puppis, also scored highly (0.60). It is thought to lie in the so-called Goldilocks Zone - the region around its parent star where surface temperatures are neither too hot nor too cold for life.The highly rated worlds from our own solar system were Mars, with a value of 0.70, and Mercury, with 0.60.The Planet Habitability Index produced different results. The top finisher here was Saturn's moon Titan, which scored 0.64, followed by Mars (0.59) and Jupiter's moon Europa (0.47), which is thought to host a susbsurface water ocean heated by tidal flexing.The highest scoring exoplanets were, again Gliese 581g (0.49) and Gliese 581d (0.43).In recent years, the search for potentially habitable planets outside our solar system has stepped up several gears. Nasa's Kepler space telescope, launched into orbit in 2009, has found more than 1,000 candidate planets so far.Future telescopes may even be able to detect so-called biomarkers in the light emitted by distant planets, such as the presence of chlorophyll, a key pigment in plants.
Mars je na 2. mestu po "podesnosti za zivot".
EARTH SIMILARITY INDEX * Earth - 1.00 * Gliese 581g - 0.89 * Gliese 581d - 0.74 * Gliese 581c - 0.70 * Mars - 0.70 * Mercury - 0.60 * HD 69830 d - 0.60 * 55 Cnc c - 0.56 * Moon - 0.56 * Gliese 581e - 0.53
PLANET HABITABILITY INDEX * Titan - 0.64 * Mars - 0.59 * Europa - 0.49 * Gliese 581g - 0.45 * Gliese 581d - 0.43 * Gliese 581c - 0.41 * Jupiter - 0.37 * Saturn - 0.37 * Venus - 0.37 * Enceladus - 0.35
Gomila gluposti.
:isuse: Još kad bi pročitao pre komentara...Ne radi se o novom mestu gde će 20k Srba sa Kosova da traži državljanstvo, nego o planetama na kojima je moguć razvoj živih organizama...
"The first question is whether Earth-like conditions can be found on other worlds, since we know empirically that those conditions could harbour life," said co-author Dr Dirk Schulze-Makuch from Washington State University, US."The second question is whether conditions exist on exoplanets that suggest the possibility of other forms of life, whether known to us or not."
Planetary habitability is the measure of a planet's or a natural satellite's potential to sustain life. Life may develop directly on a planet or satellite or be transferred to it from another body, a theoretical process known as panspermia. As the existence of life beyond Earth is currently uncertain, planetary habitability is largely an extrapolation of conditions on Earth and the characteristics of the Sun and solar system which appear favorable to life's flourishing—in particular those factors that have sustained complex, multicellular organisms and not just simpler, unicellular creatures. Research and theory in this regard is a component of planetary science and the emerging discipline of astrobiology.
Heh, lakše je srediti Veneru nego Titan. Spremam jedan post o njoj. :)
Pročitao sam baš, ali čak i na papiru izgleda užasno komplikovano, na ovom spisku je Venera u rangu sa Jupiterom i Saturnom? :)
znatiželjatmkrenula ka marsu malo trivijalnosti- ovaj rover je znatno veći, teži ali i brži od svojih prethodnika, razvija čak 90m/h, pokreće ga mini nuk. reaktor i 10x je pametniji, mozak mu kuca na celih 200 MHz (2x sporije od low end pametnih telefona)
The MSL escaped from Florida thanks to a liquid-fueled Atlas V launch vehicle that's 12.5 feet in diameter and 106.5 feet in length, and powered by a six-ton Russian-built RD-180 [8] two-chamber engine that produces 860,200 pounds of thrust at sea level.
Ironija zivota.
  • 2 months later...