IGNORED

Igre

Marvin (Paranoid Android)

On 28.1.2020. at 13:58, teacher said:

ambiciozan plan, obzirom da imaš samo jedno dete manje od mene :D

On 28.1.2020. at 15:31, Azdaja said:

Hahaha očekujemo rivju kad se završi sve sa spiska. :D

Rekao bih da ću ispuniti plan i da ćete dobiti ovaj review brže nego što smo svi očekivali...

OK. Onda nesto slicno za PC, ako vam padne na pamet.

edit: Horison Chase Turbo mi iskocilo na Steamu (ima free 3 dana), a moze i split screen i deluje da ce klinac moci da pika sa mnom :)

Edited by John Coltrane

@teacher

https://clips.twitch.tv/OriginalAmusedAlmondRlyTho

Spoiler

As the Timurids, formed mughals.

Conquered most of India. Passed all of their missions, then flipped animist (took like 30 years)

Then flipped inti through an event that fires if you own lima as a pagan (animist) used zealots to flip india to inti; you revoke clergy estate on inti provinces then flip to a different religion and they'll convert for you. This is called Oinking.

Then cut my country into pieces to move capital to Australia by giving it away in a war.

World conquested

Now created a massive oink operation. Revoked clergy zealots on strategic spots around the globe and flipped tengri.

Then 1 year later the lima event fired again since it can fire multiple times for 1 tag. And i could launch a second row of zealots this time flipping fetishist since clergy zealots don't convert unless they are a different religion than the country's state religion.

Note: pagans can convert without majority so you only need 1 province thats rebellious to change state religion to tengri, totemist, animist. Mesoamerican religions require temple events tho.

Anyway the rebels occupy the globe in doing so flipping it to inti yay one faith practically done.

So then we start to convert provinces, we released 80 opms to make sure they were inti.

This means they are classified as 'primitive' that results in all of the land that those 80 opms have cores on are -80% cheaper to culture convert. This is multiplicative.

So with standard max reductions you can get 90% culture conversion cost reduction; this means the world will cost roughly 30k dip points to culture convert.

With this 80% multiplicative that then becomes 6k dip. 6k for the whole world you can get that in like 30 years.

Unfortunately alot of provinces had no cores on them from foreign countries as we had conquered the world then left it alone for 20 years to let yhe clergy zealots convert everything.

So we needed a solution:

Tributaries, I gave already aboriginalised land to tributaries so they would feed me dip every year and help fix the Mandate of heaven which got destroyed due to devastion from 20 years of Oinking.

This meant at peak i was making the equivalent of 30 dip a month from all my tributaries and that combined with the 80% discount on half the globe was enough to succceed.

:D

Edited by 189-

Sinoc pocesmo sa Kantericom, stara ekipa koja je pikala zadnji put 2003. otprilike. I nikako ne mogu da nadjem code da mi nisan bude mali debeli krstic umesto onog default nisana.

Sinoc pocesmo sa Kantericom, stara ekipa koja je pikala zadnji put 2003. otprilike. I nikako ne mogu da nadjem code da mi nisan bude mali debeli krstic umesto onog default nisana.
Kad me ne bi mrzelo da vadim bekapove sa komandama poslao bi ti. Sta igrate? 1.6? Ste igrali po javnim serverima? Maxnet, bga...?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk