IGNORED

Avionski udesi i nesreće

dare...

Gledao sam nekakav dokumentarac na al dzaziri gde su popljuvali taj avion zaposleni boinga.

Spominjane su rizicne baterije i da je citav avion fuseraj.

Sa baterijama/akumulatorima je probem imao 787, IMHO 777 ima odličnu reputaciju i u ekonomskom i u bezbednosnom smislu.

787 Dreamliner je pravi airliner nove generacije...prvi putnicki avion za koji se zaista moze reci da je proizvod 21. veka. Masa novih tehnologija je tu nakrkaana, pokusali su bas da naprave pravi skok napred...kompozitni materijali, uglavnom elektricni sistemi (otuda i te baterije), potpuno novi tip motora, itd.

Problem sa svakom novom tehnologijom je naravno sto ima mnogo stucanja i problema, narocito kada je to ovakav, maltene ,,potpuno nov" proizvod. Zbog takvih problema je i prva isporuka kasnila mnogo (Boing je bio preambiciozan sa rokovima i suvise je obecao), pa su mozda zbog toga neki primerci zbrza zavrsavani, pa otud ta optuzba za fuseraj. Mada, treba imati u vidu da je to avijacija, ,,fuseraj" u avijaciji je potpuno druga kategorija od ,,fuseraja" u industriji elektronike ili automobila, recimo. To su relativne stvari, ono sto mi zamisljamo kao fuseraj u svakodnevnom zivotu (kao medju gore spomenutim proizvodima) u avijaciji ne bi smelo ni da pridje aerodromu.

Takodje, sa toliko novih tehnologija, potrebno je da se mnogobrojno osoblje na njihovu primenu navikne, a uvek ima i onih koji smatraju da je dizajn los jer odstupa od prethodnih, proverenih pristupa i nacina rada. Otud sigurno ima gundjanja medju zaposlenima.

Naravno ostaje da se vidi da li ce avion biti uspesan i isplativ, pre svega za Boing koji je u njega stucao brdo para (za kupce ja mislim da ce biti, s obzirom npr. da trosi 20% manje goriva od 767).
Takodje, sa toliko novih tehnologija, potrebno je da se mnogobrojno osoblje na njihovu primenu navikne, a uvek ima i onih koji smatraju da je dizajn los jer odstupa od prethodnih, proverenih pristupa i nacina rada. Otud sigurno ima gundjanja medju zaposlenima.

Ja sam ove godine leteo na BA788 i par starijih gospodja iz kabinskog osoblja su kukale i gundjale jer nisu znale gde je sta :D

Iz putnicke perspektive, meni se svideo [2xJL i 1xNH in Y, 1xBA in C] - definitivna razlika u pritisku, veliki prozori, i dr.

Imam u novembru bukiran i prvi B789 [LA in C] i unapred se radujem.

• 1 month later...

RIA Novosti kazu da je po sredi A321 kompanije Kogalimavia (7K 9268), do St. Petersburga.

Osim da je nestao sa radara nema drugih vesti.

TT via LG G3

Edited by Prospero

Ovo bi trebalo da je taj avion

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/ei-etj/#7d986d3

ei-etj-metrojet-airbus-a321-231_Planespo

Kruži dosta suprotnih informacija, treba sačekati malo.

Prema FR24, spustio se naglo sa 33500ft na oko 28000ft a brzina mu je pala na samo 93kts. što je apsolutno nedovoljno za održavanje leta. Na prvu loptu stvarnio liči na stalling :(

rn7YNYM.png

Edited by Prospero

TASS sad kaže ovo:

Russian plane leaves Egypt’s airspace before disappearing from radars near Larnaca

October 31, 10:37 updated at: October 31, 11:18 UTC+3 

Russia’s Rosaviatsiya aviation agency has confirmed that the Russian passenger plane went missing in Sinai, the agency’s official spokesman Sergey Izvolsky told TASS

CAIRO, October 31. /TASS/. The Russian passenger plane has left Egypt’s airspace before disappearing from radars near Cyprus’ Larnaca, Sky News Arabia TV channel reported on Saturday.

The plane that took off from the Sharm el-Shaikh airport in the morning was carrying 212 people.
It was earlier reported that the plane crashed in the central part of Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula.

The Egyptian Embassy’s consular department is checking the information about the Russian plane.
Egypt’s PM says Russian passenger plane crashed in Sinai.

The civilian airliner that lost contact with air traffic controllers and was feared crashed in Egypt’s Sinai has contacted Turkish air traffic controllers, Reuters reported on Saturday citing Ayman al-Muqaddam, the head of the central air traffic accident authority in Egypt.

Russian passenger plane was scheduled to arrive in St. Petersburg at 12:10pm Moscow time, according to the Pulkovo airport.

The flight is operated by A321 belonging to Kogalymavia company.
Reuters earlier reported that the passenger plane that disappeared from radars in Egypt’s Sinai carried 212 people.

Russia’s Rosaviatsiya aviation agency has confirmed that the Russian passenger plane went missing in Sinai, the agency’s official spokesman Sergey Izvolsky told TASS on Saturday.

"According to preliminary reports, the Airbus A320 belonging to Kagalymavia, Flight 92-68, en route from Sharm el-Sheikh to St. Petersburg has took off at 6:51 am Moscow time. At 7:14am it failed to contact Larnaca (Cyprus) and disappeared from radars. The plane carried 212 passengers and seven crewmembers," Izvolsky said.

A Russian plane that requested an emergency landing at one of closest airports shortly before disappearing from radars, a source in the Cairo International Airport said on Saturday.
The airliner was flying at 9,000 meters when the plane’s captain contacted air traffic controllers and requested emergency landing due to radio station malfunction. Connection with the plane was lost after that.

BBC pre dva minuta:

A Russian airliner has crashed in central Sinai with more than 200 people on board, the office of Egypt's prime minister has confirmed.

The Airbus A-321 had just taken off from the Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, on its way to the Russian city of St Petersburg.

Egyptian media reports said wreckage of the plane had already been found and at least 20 ambulances sent to the scene.

Sent from my iTelephone using Tapatalk

Lokalni izvor, ne znam koliko je pouzdano:

UPDATED: Russian plane crash in Sinai due to ‘technical failure’: Egypt

The aircraft was an Airbus A-321 jet, had 217 passengers and seven crew members on board, and was operated by Russian airline Kogalymavia

Ahram Online , Saturday 31 Oct 2015

2015-635818879546003387-600.jpg
View of Sharm El Sheikh airport (Photo: Courtesy of Sharm El-Sheikh airport website)

line_re.jpg
Related
line_re.jpg

line_re.jpgline_re.jpg

The Russian plane that crashed on Saturday morning in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula was due to a "technical failure" and was not shot down, pilot Ayman Al-Mokadem, who is heading a committee to monitor the crash's aftermath, stated.

Al-Mokadem said that the pilot sensed a technical failure and reported to the aviation authorities that he wanted to land at the nearest airport.
An aviation team is on their way to extract the black boxes to determine the reason for the crash.
A death toll has yet to be announced.

The pilot seemed to crash while attempting to land in Al-Arish's airport in North Sinai, Al-Mokadem added.

At least 45 ambulances have been dispatched to the crash site, a cabinet statement revealed.
The aircraft was an Airbus A-321 jet, had 217 passengers and seven crew members on board, and was operated by Russian airline Kogalymavia.
Egyptian air traffic control lost contact with the civilian airliner shortly after it took off from the Red Sea resort of Sharm El-Sheikh at 5.58 am to head to Russia's St Petersburg, aviation sources said on Saturday. The plane lost contact with the radar at 6.20 am. 
Seventeen children were among the passengers on the Russian jet that went missing, Russia's RIA news agency quoted a source in the Russian aviation authority as saying.

Egypt's prime minister's office confirmed in a cabinet statement that a Russian passenger plane crashed in central Sinai, adding that an operations room has been set up to monitor the rescue operations. 
Sources said the passenger plane was mainly carrying Russian tourists and that a search was underway.
Meanwhile, Health Ministry Undersecretary in North Sinai Tarek Khater told Ahram Online that 45 ambulances are currently heading to central Sinai's Al-Hasana City. Khater said that an "emergency status" was declared.

• אַף אֶחָד locked and unlocked this topic