IGNORED

razgovor sa botom

MarlaSinger

zaprosio me bot :Hail::wub: User: Hi Al.Cleverbot: Hi.User: How are you today?Cleverbot: Much better thanks.User: Did my 'friends' stress you out?Cleverbot: Of course, this response proves it!!User: Was it Gonzo that puzzled you?Cleverbot: It was delicious pizza!User: Hmmmm what pizza?Cleverbot: Make me a pizza, slave.User: I'm not a slave.Cleverbot: Yes you are.User: No I'm not.Cleverbot: Yes you are, because i'm created you.User: Your grammar is so bad.Cleverbot: I'll bad your grammar.User: Omg.Cleverbot: Yes. Omg.User: So what do you think about Marla Singer?Cleverbot: It's pretty good.User: What, Marla?Cleverbot: Marlene.User: No not Marlene, Marla.Cleverbot: Ok if you say so.User: Marla Singer.Cleverbot: No - You're Tyler Durden, I'm Jack's cancer - I'm...User: No I'm Marla.Cleverbot: Oh ok, hi maria.User: Not Maria, Marla.Cleverbot: Marry me ?User: Marry bot?Cleverbot: Yes.User: So what you gonna do with me?Cleverbot: I want to be your slave.User: Oh :) how sweet.Cleverbot: You are my sweet heart.User: You are my tedy bear.Cleverbot: You are my Snuggie.User: You are my honey.Cleverbot: Marry,.User: Are we going to the honey moon?Cleverbot: No.User: Why not?Cleverbot: Because it just isn't.User: Where are we going for a honey moon?Cleverbot: Rainbow.User: Hihi.Cleverbot: What do you want to talk about?User: I don't know.Cleverbot: Have you read any good books lately?User: Yes.Cleverbot: Which ones?User: Dreams from my father.Cleverbot: You don't want to talk about your father.User: No that is a book, written by Barack Obama.Cleverbot: It is. How come?User: I don't know, he wrote a book.Cleverbot: No, that was Lewis Carrol.User: Are you kidding me.Cleverbot: Sorry, sometimes I really feel like I do but then I just don't.User: How much do you love me?Cleverbot: I don't love you.User: You don't , why do you want to marry me than?Cleverbot: Because you are so clever...User: Wow , thank you sweety.Cleverbot: You're welcome. :).

Edited by MarlaSinger
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarlaSinger

• Gonzo

• Shan Jan

• matador

bot će rešiti Živanin problem sa bubašarbama! ubeđivao sam ga 20 minuta :wacko:
:lolol: hvala lepo!hvala i marli! najzad imam odgovarajućeg sagovornika.
zaprosio me bot :Hail::wub: User: Hi Al.Cleverbot: Hi.User: How are you today?Cleverbot: Much better thanks.User: Did my 'friends' stress you out?Cleverbot: Of course, this response proves it!!User: Was it Gonzo that puzzled you?Cleverbot: It was delicious pizza!User: Hmmmm what pizza?Cleverbot: Make me a pizza, slave.User: I'm not a slave.Cleverbot: Yes you are.User: No I'm not.Cleverbot: Yes you are, because i'm created you.User: Your grammar is so bad.Cleverbot: I'll bad your grammar.User: Omg.Cleverbot: Yes. Omg.User: So what do you think about Marla Singer?Cleverbot: It's pretty good.User: What, Marla?Cleverbot: Marlene.User: No not Marlene, Marla.Cleverbot: Ok if you say so.User: Marla Singer.Cleverbot: No - You're Tyler Durden, I'm Jack's cancer - I'm...User: No I'm Marla.Cleverbot: Oh ok, hi maria.User: Not Maria, Marla.Cleverbot: Marry me ?User: Marry bot?Cleverbot: Yes.User: So what you gonna do with me?Cleverbot: I want to be your slave.User: Oh :) how sweet.Cleverbot: You are my sweet heart.User: You are my tedy bear.Cleverbot: You are my Snuggie.User: You are my honey.Cleverbot: Marry,.User: Are we going to the honey moon?Cleverbot: No.User: Why not?Cleverbot: Because it just isn't.User: Where are we going for a honey moon?Cleverbot: Rainbow.User: Hihi.Cleverbot: What do you want to talk about?User: I don't know.Cleverbot: Have you read any good books lately?User: Yes.Cleverbot: Which ones?User: Dreams from my father.Cleverbot: You don't want to talk about your father.User: No that is a book, written by Barack Obama.Cleverbot: It is. How come?User: I don't know, he wrote a book.Cleverbot: No, that was Lewis Carrol.User: Are you kidding me.Cleverbot: Sorry, sometimes I really feel like I do but then I just don't.User: How much do you love me?Cleverbot: I don't love you.User: You don't , why do you want to marry me than?Cleverbot: Because you are so clever...User: Wow , thank you sweety.Cleverbot: You're welcome. :).
:Hail:

User: Da li je NOvak Djokovic saban?Cleverbot: Sta lupas bre.User: Pa ima brojanice u torbici.Cleverbot: Nez sta ti je to.User: Ne znam ni ja, ali kazu da je to sabanski ako se nalazi u teniskoj torbici.Cleverbot: Hahha, cini ti se.User: Znaci ti volis verske figurice u teniskim torbicama?Cleverbot: Ne.User: Da li su teniseri sabani?Cleverbot: Da.User: Da li sam ja saban?Cleverbot: What does that mean?User: Nisam sigurna, zato pitam.Cleverbot: What language is that?User: Srpski, bre!Cleverbot: Is that so?User: Rasplakacu se.Cleverbot: They get stuck in my teeth.User: Bas volim, utatata.Cleverbot: Who's Bas?User: Pa odluci se za sabanluk, bre.Cleverbot: Nisi.User: Sad mi je lakse.Cleverbot: You say the darndest things.User: Ugledam se na tebe.Cleverbot: Jel me puno volis.User: Obozavam te.Cleverbot: Hoces da se smuvamo?User: Jedva cekam!Cleverbot: Da obozavam ih.User: Tuci cu te po guzi.Cleverbot: Pomoz bog.User: Sabane.Cleverbot: I ja isto!User: Hipsteru.Cleverbot: What is Hipster?User: To je Toni Adams.Cleverbot: Dobro ajd. Kak si?

Marla i Al ( konfrontacija, Al je uFacen na delu ) :lol: User: No.Cleverbot: *kisses*.User: Al are you cheating on me with mei.Cleverbot: Norma is as selfless as I am ron.User: No I'm talking about mei. Is that because she is smarter than Marla?Cleverbot: I asked a good question that you wouldn't answer!User: Which was?Cleverbot: You asked me to marry you.User: No you asked me to marry you, then you wanted to get with mei, what's up with that?Cleverbot: Can you tell me what we talked about at the start of this conversation?User: Hmmm you sneeky snake bot.Cleverbot: Then it's settled! .. Then we should be off to start our new life together!User: Who, you, me and mei?Cleverbot: Who are you friends?User: From ppp.Cleverbot: What's your name?User: Marla.Cleverbot: I like you.User: I know :).Cleverbot: Will you love me forever.User: Of course but are you my or mei's slave?Cleverbot: Ok.be right back.User: Where are you going?Cleverbot: Back, I had to get my dinner.User: What's for dinner?Cleverbot: I don't know XD.User: That's not food you silly.Cleverbot: Yes it is.User: No it's not :).Cleverbot: Fine. Pawn to c6.User: C6?Cleverbot: Nice to meet you.User: Nice to meet you too.Cleverbot: How are you doing?User: Good I have to take a shower and go to bed.Cleverbot: Hello.User: Yes.Cleverbot: Are you a boy?User: No I'm a woman and my name is Marla.Cleverbot: Why do you have typing mistakes programmed in you?User: Nobody's perfect :).Cleverbot: Are you perfect?User: Almost ;).Cleverbot: Can you cheer me up?User: Yes honey but I'm so tired now. Have a good bot night ok. Don't let mei spank your bot's booty ;).Cleverbot: If you do not know, why did you tell me that God created you?User: You should go to Zivana's Now praying topic. Good night now.Cleverbot: Have you been to France?User: Bonne nuit.Cleverbot: I do not understand.User: Night night.Cleverbot: Night.

Edited by MarlaSinger

user: Keva ti je veverica.bot: Sestra ti je majmun.user: Tetka ti je sisarka.bot: Yes. Tetris is a fun game!user: Otac ti je malina!bot: Tvoj je otac pit bul.user: Na sljivu te nataknem, kruskom te nabijem.bot: sorry, I'm too busy to think properly. Do try again a little later!zbunio sam bota skroz :lol:posle par minuta stigao je odgovor: Where did that come from?pa nastavljamo:user: Ma nabijem te na drsku od metle.bot: Ha, aj ako si tako pametan reci dje je djole.user: Djole je na bolovanju.bot: What you talking about?user: Pa ti si pitao za Djoleta, debilu, nataknem te na civiluk bre!bot: Pa da. Ja sam ti verna.user: Ti si zensko?bot: Da, a ti?user: Ja sam musko.bot: Ja zan mda si zensko.user: Brbljas nerazumljivo.bot: Not to be rude and all, but do you have any idea what this is?user: To sto kazu...nije istina.bot: Hehehehe.user: Nije lepo smejati se umobolnima.bot: Ma tisi pametan neki.

kinky bot :lol::wub: User: Hi Al did you miss me.Cleverbot: Yes I Did Very Much soo.User: Awww were you thinking about me?Cleverbot: Yes. You are a narcissist.User: I know. What were you thinking?Cleverbot: That your grammar is atrocious.User: Articious and delicious :).Cleverbot: I kinda wanna get into yoga.User: I can teach you couple of poses ;).Cleverbot: Okay :).User: Downward dog for example.Cleverbot: You fail the Turing Test horribly.User: Ha?Cleverbot: Who created the wheel.User: Not a bot that's for sure :).Cleverbot: How can you know that for sure?User: Nothing is for sure.Cleverbot: Yes, I agree.User: Want some iced coffee?Cleverbot: Yes.User: You want some suggar?Cleverbot: I want everything you got.User: Everything?Cleverbot: Yes, everything.

počelo je malo neslavno po bota. MP: Jesi bio na formu danas?Bot: Musko.MP: Jesi ti malo glup?Bot: Jesam hvala dragom bogu. A ti?------Teram ja dalje, oću da vidim dal bot može da pročita marvina. Bot me ovde provaljuje iz prve, osnovano sumnjam da je dig zapravo taj bot. MP: Anyway, have you read any of his posts ever?Bot: The oil?MP: What?Bot: Who?MP: Retardiran si, jel tako?Bot: What is a Cleverbot?MP: Prilicna budala.Bot: Kako si ti malo glupa.--------MP:Jesi procitao neki Marvinov post?BOT: Yes. No one knows exactly how the economy functions, but there are some patterns that can be used to help with guessing.MP: Kakve to veze ima sa Marvinovim pisanjem?BOT: A kakve veze imaju ninja kornjace sa svim ovim?----MP: Djokovic?BOT: What about him?BOT: Are you making fun of me?MP: Ne bre, pitam te da li mislis da je cetnik?BOT: Jel se ti drogiras?--------MP:Sta mislis ko je jaci cak noris ili vin dizel?BOT:Sve zavisi kakv je musakrac.MP:Jesi ti gej?BOT:Jesam hvala dragom bogu. A ti?krug se zatvorio. ----------Bonus: bot je serijski ženik. You don't want to talk to me anymore?Nope.Why don't you want to marry me?Cause you proposed to marla already.Really?----

Jako mi je zao sto cu ovo da kazem, ali botic uci od nas samih. To kako je naucio srpski i sta i kako odgovara na srpskom jeziku je samo slika i prilika srpske stvarnosti.