IGNORED

Najbolje scene

kapetanm

Victoria Snelling: Can I ask you something? Now, this is gonna sound a little crazy to you, but, uh...Well, I'm a casting agent. That means that I go out and I find people. You know, for really big movies. And I've been observing you. And I - I honestly think you have something special. As a matter of fact, I'm casting a part right - right now that I think you'd be perfect for. This is a - a terrific part. You could be a movie star.Corky: What, like right now?Victoria Snelling: Well, yeah.Corky: I really wouldn't want to do that, you know. I mean, I have a job. I really wouldn't want to lose this job, you know. I really wouldn't want to fuck things up right now, you know.You understand, right?Victoria Snelling: Well... let's not be hasty. Um, I'm - I'm - I'm serious about this, you know. I just want to be sure you understand what I'm offering you.Corky: Yeah, but, you know, I'm a cabdriver. You know, this is what I do. Like I told you, I'm gonna be a mechanic.Victoria Snelling: I don't want to press you. I really don't. Um - But I just want to make sure that I understand. Are you saying that you - you just wouldn't be interested in being a movie star?Corky: Nah.Victoria Snelling: Hey, you could be a mechanic later. Everyone wants to be a movie star!Corky: Look, lady. You know, I like the movies and all. And -And I see you're being serious, you know. But that's not a real life for me. You know? I mean, I'm sure there's tons of girls who wanna be in the movies and all... and, you know, I - I'm not saying it right. It's just that I have everything planned out for me, you know? I mean, everything's going just right for me now.Victoria Snelling: Well, you can't beat that, can you?Corky: Nope. But, you know, I mean, I appreciate it. Night on Earth - Jim Jarmusch

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

U Amarcordu svaka scena je najbolja, ali imam pitanje za od filmskih znalaca, je li po ovom liku u centru scene ispod mozda Max Bunker napravio Bob Rocka?vlcsnap2012011815h12m15.png

Edited by Indy