1 hour ago, magi said:

Teškoe

https://www.numbeo.com/property-investment/rankings_current.jsp

Bangkok 12ti
Bgd 41vi
Sydney 185
Melbourne 257

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Samo jedna sitnica - kao expat u Bkk po pravilu zaradjujes X puta više od lokalaca, dok kao imigrant u Australiji po pravilu startujes sa dna. Pišem iz perspektive naših ljudi. 

Tu se mnogi zbune i pogube jer porede neuporedivo - prosečni lokalni standard sa standardom expata. 

A već sam pominjao i problematičnost upoređivanja medjunarodnih destinacija po "average income". U Australiji sa malom populacijom najbogatiji debelo pretezu tas prosečne zarade, dok u Aziji sa dosta brojnijom populacijom tas pada na dole. Takodje na Tajlandu daleko više ljudi se bavi malim preduzetnistvom tako da podaci o njihovim primanjima nisu pouzdani.

Edited by noskich

https://www.undp.org/asia-pacific/stories/thailands-social-entrepreneurs-reinvent-business-models-learn-mentors-cope-covid-19-slowdown#:~:text=It is estimated that%2C about,running micro or informal businesses.

It is estimated that, about 40 percent of all adults in Thailand are involved in entrepreneurship in some way, according to Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Thailand, including those running micro or informal businesses.

Vidim stavili Pnom Pen odmah ispod Bkk. Ti u PP možeš da kupiš garsonjeru novogradnja za 25k USD na 20 minuta vožnje od centra. Dvosoban stan već od 35k USD. A početna plata non-native predavača engleskog sa fabrikovanim "iskustvom" je 1800 USD mesečno. Pa ti vidi koliko su njima nepristupačne nekretnine. Nema to nikakve veze sa tim što neki lokalac radi za 200 USD mesečno.

Čak i taj sa 200 USD može da iznajmi garsonjeru - mini kuću na periferiji za 50 USD mesečno i da jede u restoranu za 1.5 USD ili se vozi taksijem za 1-2 USD po vožnji. Neke stvari su neuporedive.

Edited by noskich
  • 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, noskich said:

https://fb.watch/gI7tiSz52f/

U pola Sidneja treba imati platu od 300,000 godisnje da bi uopšte mogao da uzmeš kredit. A toliku platu ima 1% stanovništva.

Znači samo 1% može da priušti da uzme kredit na 30 godina i kupi u (boljoj) polovini Sidneja. 

Nadam se da si konverzirao pare iz slamarice u neki drugi, nestambeni, vid energije, ako ti vera već ne dozvoljava uzimanje kredita.   

3 hours ago, noskich said:

Samo tozla tebra

Ako, ako, Noskiču bekrijo, kažuTM da tozla čuda čini u bračnoj ložnici.

Spoiler

When Janice comes back from the bathroom naked and damp inside her terrycloth robe, he has locked their bedroom door and arranged himself in his underpants on the bed. He calls in a husky and insinuating voice, "Hey. Janice. Look. I bought us something today." 

Her dark eyes are glazed from all that drinking and parenting downstairs; she took the shower to help clear her head. Slowly her eyes focus on his face, which must show an intensity of pleasure that puzzles her.

He tugs open the sticky drawer and is himself startled to see the two tinted cylinders sliding toward him, still upright, still there. He would have thought something so dense with preciousness would broadcast signals bringing burglars like dogs to a bitch in heat. He lifts one roll out and places it in Janice's hand; her arm dips with the unexpected weight, and her robe, untied, falls open. Her thin brown used body is more alluring in this lapsed sheath of rough bright cloth than a girl's; he wants to reach in, to where the shadows keep the damp fresh.

"What is it, Harry?" she asks, her eyes widening.

"Open it," he tells her, and when she fumbles too long at the transparent tape holding on the toilet-seat-shaped little lid he pries it off for her with his big fingernails. He removes the wad of tissue paper and spills out upon the quilted bedspread the fifteen Krugerrands. Their color is redder than gold in his mind had been. "Gold," he whispers, holding up close to her face, paired in his palm, two coins, showing the two sides, the profile of some old Boer on one and a kind of antelope on the other. "Each of these is worth about three hundred sixty dollars," he tells her. "Don't tell your mother or Nelson or anybody."

She does seem bewitched, taking one into her fingers. Her nails scratch his palm as she lifts the coin off. Her brown eyes pick up flecks of yellow. "Is it all right?" Janice asks. "Where on earth did you get them?"

"A new place on Weiser across from the peanut store that sells precious metals, buys and sells. It was simple. All you got to do is produce a certified check within twenty-four hours after they quote you a price. They guarantee to buy them back at the going rate any time, so all you lose is their six per cent commission and the sales tax, which at the rate gold is going up I'll have made back by next week. Here. I bought two stacks. Look." He takes the other thrillingly hefty cylinder from the drawer and undoes the lid and spills those fifteen antelopes slippingly upon the bedspread, thus doubling the riches displayed. The spread is a lightweight Pennsylvania Dutch quilt, small rectangular patches sewed together by patient biddies, graded from pale to dark to form a kind of dimensional effect, of four large boxes having a lighter and darker side. He lies down upon its illusion and places a Krugerrand each in the sockets of his eyes. Through the chill red pressure of the gold he hears Janice say, "My God. I thought only the government could have gold. Don't you need a license or anything?"

"Just the bucks. Just the fucking bucks, Wonder Woman." Blind, he feels amid the pure strangeness of the gold his prick firming up and stretching the fabric of his jockey shorts.

"Harry. How much did you spend?"

He wills her to lift down the elastic of his underpants and suck, suck until she gags. When she fails to read his mind and do this, he removes the coins and gazes up at her, a dead man reborn and staring. No coffin dark greets his open eyes, just his wife's out-of-focus face, framed in dark hair damp and stringy from the shower and fringy across the forehead so that Mamie Eisenhower comes to mind. "Eleven thousand five hundred more or less," he answers. "Honey, it was just sitting in the savings account drawing a lousy six per cent. At only six per cent these days you're losing money, inflation's running about twelve. The beauty of gold is, it loves bad news. As the dollar sinks, gold goes up. All the Arabs are turning their dollars into gold. Webb Murkett told me all about it, the day you wouldn't come to the club."

She is still examining the coin, stroking its subtle relief, when he wants her attention to turn to him. He hasn't had a hard-on just blossom in his pants since he can't remember when. Lorry Bingaman days. "It's pretty," Janice admits. "Should you be supporting the South Africans though?"

"Why not, they're making jobs for the blacks, mining the stuff. The advantage of the Krugerrand, the girl at this fiscal alternatives place explained, is it weighs one troy ounce exactly and is easier to deal with. You can buy Mexican pesos if you want, or there's a little Canadian maple leaf, though there she said it's so fine the gold dust comes off on your hands. Also I liked the look of that deer on the back. Don't you?"

"I do. It's exciting," Janice confesses, at last looking at him, where he lies tumescent amid scattered gold. "Where are you going to keep them?" she asks. Her tongue sneaks forward in thought, and rests on her lower lip. He loves her when she tries to think.

"In your great big cunt," he says, and pulls her down by the lapels of her rough robe. Out of deference to those around them in the house – Ma Springer just a wall's thickness away, her television a dim rumble, the Korean War turned into a joke – Janice tries to suppress her cries as he strips the terrycloth from her willing body and the coins on the bedspread come in contact with her skin. The cords of her throat tighten; her face darkens as she strains in the grip of indignation and glee. His underwear off, the overhead light still on, his prick up like a jutting piece of pink wreckage, he calms her into lying motionless and places a Krugerrand on each nipple, one on her navel, and a number on her pussy, enough to mask the hair with a triangle of unsteady coins overlapping like snake scales. If she laughs and her belly moves the whole construction will collapse. Kneeling at her hips, Harry holds a Krugerrand by the edge as if to insert it in a slot. "No!" Janice protests, loud enough to twitch Ma Springer awake through the wall, loud enough to jar loose the coins so some do spill between her legs. He hushes her mouth with his and then moves his mouth south, across the desert, oasis to oasis, until he comes to the ferny jungle, which his wife lays open to him with a humoring toss of her thighs. A kind of interest compounds as, seeing red, spilled gold pressing on his forehead, he hunts with his tongue for her clitoris. He finds what he thinks is the right rhythm but doesn't feel it take; he thinks the bright overhead light might be distracting her and risks losing his hard-on in hopping from the bed to switch it off over by the door. Turning then in the half-dark he sees she has turned also, gotten up onto her knees and elbows, a four-legged moonchild of his, her soft cleft ass held high to him in the gloom as her face peeks around one shoulder. He fucks her in this position gently, groaning in the effort of keeping his jism in, letting his thoughts fly far. The pennant race, the recent hike in the factory base price of Corollas. He fondles her underside's defenseless slack flesh, his own belly massive and bearing down. Her back looks so breakable and brave and narrow – the long dent of its spine, the cross-bar of pallor left by her bathing-suit bra. Behind him his bare feet release a faraway sad odor. Coins jingle, slithering in toward their knees, into the depressions their interlocked weights make in the mattress. He taps her ass and asks, "Want to turn over?"

"Uh-huh." As an afterthought: "Want me to sit on you first?"

"Uh-huh." As an afterthought: "Don't make me come."

Harry's skin is bitten as by ice when he lies on his back. The coins: worse than toast crumbs. So wet he feels almost nothing, Janice straddles him, vast and globular in the patchy light that filters from the streetlight through the big copper beech. She picks up a stray coin and places it glinting in her eye, as a monocle. Lording it over him, holding him captive, she grinds her wet halves around him; self to self, bivalve and tuber, this is what it comes to. "Don't come," she says, alarmed enough so that her mock-monocle drops to his tense abdomen with a thud. "Better get underneath," he grunts. Her body then seems thin and black, silhouetted by the scattered circles, reflecting according to their tilt. Gods bedded among stars, he gasps in her ear, then she in his.

After this payoff, regaining their breaths, they can count in the semi-dark only twenty-nine Krugerrands on the rumpled bedspread, its landscape of ridged green patches. He turns on the overhead light. It hurts their eyes. By its harshness their naked skins seem also rumpled. Panic encrusts Harry's drained body; he does not rest until, naked on his knees on the rug, a late strand of spunk looping from his reddened glans, he finds, caught in the crack between the mattress and the bed side-rail, the precious thirtieth.

• 2 weeks later...

Što se kaže FYI moj omiljeni bloger Awol Geordie živi bogovski u Kambodzi na budžetu od 320 USD mesečno. Malo li je u ovo vreme globalne hiperinflacije. :)

@dragance @Time Crisis

@Midgeta 

https://www.awolgeordie.com/2022/11/49-times-around-buoy.html

"The main outgoings were: $85 rent + utilities, $44 visa, $10 gym, $5 phone, $0 transport, $0 alcohol, $0 cigarettes, $0 dating. Food and entertainment are variable and make up the rest. Visa costs are paid annually."

Edited by noskich
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, noskich said:

Što se kaže FYI moj omiljeni bloger Awol Geordie živi bogovski u Kambodzi na budžetu od 320 USD mesečno. Malo li je u ovo vreme globalne hiperinflacije. :)

@dragance @Time Crisis

@Midgeta 

https://www.awolgeordie.com/2022/11/49-times-around-buoy.html

"The main outgoings were: $85 rent + utilities, $44 visa, $10 gym, $5 phone, $0 transport, $0 alcohol, $0 cigarettes, $0 dating. Food and entertainment are variable and make up the rest. Visa costs are paid annually."

Ne pije, ne pusi, ne ide nikud i ne ... nebitno. Da mi je ceh 320 dolara mesecno, mislila bih da sam u Kambodzi.

• +1 1