IGNORED

Dobra plata, dobro mesto, jeftin real estate

noskich

1 minute ago, magi said:

Malo se ugojila Ivanka?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ne znam, ne pratim joj ni lik ni delo. Ovo je zbog celavog ministra - sve su shanse da je i ona mogla da fasuje od njega - ili je on fasovao od nje... 

In our day these economic truths have become accepted as self-evident. We have accepted, so to speak, a second Bill of Rights under which a new basis of security and prosperity can be established for all—regardless of station, race, or creed.
Among these are:

The right to a useful and remunerative job;

The right to earn enough to provide adequate food and clothing and recreation;

The right of every farmer to raise and sell his products at a return which will give him and his family a decent living;

The right of every businessman, large and small, to trade in an atmosphere of freedom from unfair competition and domination by monopolies at home or abroad;

The right of every family to a decent home;

The right to adequate medical care and the opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health;

The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, sickness, accident, and unemployment;

The right to a good education.

All of these rights spell security. And after this war is won we must be prepared to move forward, in the implementation of these rights, to new goals of human happiness and well-being. America's own rightful place in the world depends in large part upon how fully these and similar rights have been carried into practice for all our citizens. 

For unless there is security here at home there cannot be lasting peace in the world.

- President Franklin Delano Roosevelt
January 11, 1944

Bas gadna situacija. LNP odobrio skoro 200bn stimulansa. Tacno znas dje smo kad su se najvece politicke stipse ovako otvorile.

To je isto kao da nas junak pozove sve forumase na veceru u najskuplji restoran u Sydney

Zao mi naseg junaka iskreno. Sad stvarno nikad nece otic u SEA.

Bas me intresuje jel G&S bio na Bondi u petak.

25 minutes ago, Moracikus said:

Bas gadna situacija. LNP odobrio skoro 200bn stimulansa. Tacno znas dje smo kad su se najvece politicke stipse ovako otvorile.

To je isto kao da nas junak pozove sve forumase na veceru u najskuplji restoran u Sydney

Zao mi naseg junaka iskreno. Sad stvarno nikad nece otic u SEA.

Bas me intresuje jel G&S bio na Bondi u petak.

Nisam, ali obišao sam u subotu ujutro i prijavio - vidi ovde i ovde. Izgleda da omladina ne kapira da i oni mogu da se presele na ovo drugo mesto. Evo šta je zdravstvo reklo juče, pretpostavljam da si već video šta kažu Brendan Marfi, ScoMo i policija (naš ministar Eliot):

Several new diagnoses of COVID-19 have been made in backpackers in the Bondi area. There were two recent parties that some of the cases attended where the cases may have acquired their infections. People who also attended these parties should be on alert for symptoms of COVID-19 and immediately isolate themselves if any symptoms develop. They should then seek testing via a GP or COVID clinic, and tell the medical service that they had attended one of the parties:

• Boogie Wonderland party at the Bucket List (Bondi Pavilion, Shop 1 Queen Elizabeth Drive, Bondi Beach on Sunday 15 March between 4pm -11pm
  • Party at Club 77 (77 William St, Darlinghurst) from Midnight Sunday 15 March to 4am Monday 16 March.

SaE

ti bas uzoran gradjanin.

Ja se mnogo ne uzbudjujem oko svega. Jedino mi zao ljudi koji zive od danas do sjutra bez ustedjevine

Oni su ga najebali pravo. Mada ovi sto su bili na plazi su uglavnom bili iz te grupe.

Morace im mame i tate pripomagat nerednih 6 mjeseci.