IGNORED

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Indy

Ne vidim čemu moralisanje oko jednog klinca koji je demolirao gajbu...
Pa nije moralisanje, vec je prekrsio zakon, tj. vise zakona (btw. ostetili su i neke automobile, ako se ne varam).

Slazem se s ovim Kar-Gregom.======Experts blame folks for party boy's actions Richard Kerbaj | January 19, 2008 IT'S possibly every teenager's dream: throw a party when the parents are out of the house, make international headlines and watch mum and dad get blamed for it. The parents of Melbourne boy Corey Delaney, whose party turned into an alcohol-fuelled riot last weekend, were yesterday criticised by mental health experts for his behaviour amid fears the 16-year-old's actions would lead to "copy cat" scenarios. Prominent adolescent psychologist Michael Carr-Gregg also accused Corey's parents of overlooking their son's ability to cause mischief and said they were wrong to criticise his behaviour in a television interview instead of disciplining him in private. "The parents made a serious error of judgment, which was compounded by going on television and lecturing him on TV and engaging in a bit of character assassination, which I also didn't think was very constructive," he told The Weekend Australian. "He should've been grounded and denied access to his mobile and internet for a week. "Otherwise, you send a message to the rest of Australia that this is a great way to get your 15 minutes of fame and we'll have copy-cat parties throughout theplace. I mean, that would be a negative and unhelpful outcome." Dr Carr-Gregg said Corey's parents, Jo and Stephen Delaney, should have been aware of their son's ability to create chaos at their family home in Narre Warren, in Melbourne's south-east. "If you know your kid well, if you know their personality, their disposition, you're not going to leave them with friends," he said. "Because I would guarantee this kid has prior form for this type of behaviour." Family advocacy groups said parents needed to take a more hardline approach in bringing up their children and pulling them into line when they misbehave. Focus on the Family Australia's national program director Dale Stegg said parents should become more focused on setting up rules and boundaries for their children. "What we're generally seeing in relation to parenting, in regards to alcohol and behaviour, is that ... parents need to be stronger as parents," he said. "I think we have lost some of our guts. "We've got to be prepared to say no and got to be prepared to put in rules and boundaries. And when it comes to alcohol and parties, some 16-year-olds are not ready to be left with responsibilities like looking after the family home." Dr Carr-Gregg attacked elements of the media for failing to exercise more restraint in their coverage of Corey, who has become a cult figure on tabloid TV. "This kid is 16, for Christ's sake," he said. "His brain is a work in progress ... he's quite emotionally and intellectually immature." Dr Carr-Gregg also accused police of inflaming the situation by threatening to hit the teenager's parents with a $20,000 bill for damage caused to police vehicles at last Saturday's party. But yesterday, Victoria Police maintained their stand against Corey's behaviour, saying while they expected other teenage parties this weekend, the "bad publicity caused by one youth should not reflect on the general population who are well behaved".