IGNORED

To, mačko!

Afterburner

3 hours ago, TS-CS said:

Bice titula i nedelja, samo polako. Ono cemu treba stremiti dugorocno su age rekordi Rouzvela i Gonzalesa ... a Fedal duo ce vremenom sve vise gutati prasinu ...

koji age rekordi? najstariji slem osvajac?

• +1 1

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2023/jan/27/polarising-novak-djokovic-is-set-to-complete-extraordinary-revenge-arc

Izašao (recimo) pozitivan članak o Djokovicu u Gardijanu.

But there is another quality now in this, his mature, controversialist period, the wellness guru years. For 10 years Djokovic was the least prepossessing of the big three tennis alpha males. The other guy. The default option. And yet aged 35 he is now on the verge of completing one of the most mind-bogglingly (ovde je urednik zaspao) cinematic narrative arcs in sporting history. Albeit one that is already a little underplayed and soft pedalled due to its uncomfortable politics. Can we go there now? Can we dip a hand in this thing and glory just a little in the details, enjoy this theatre of pure sporting vengeance? Because like it or not, this is already one of the most extraordinary stories modern sport has produced.

• +1 5
  • Hvala 2
Srki ce gledati mec id kuce klececi na kukuruzima :lolol:
Dao je izjavu:
"Ja sam ovde samo da podržim svog sina. Nisam imao nameru da izazovem takve naslove i smetnje"

A u stvarnosti je bilo:
Napušio me Novak i rekao da mu se sklonim sa očiju...

....shiit has hit the fan.
  • +1 2
On 28.1.2023. at 3:44, Frank Pembleton said:

A u stvarnosti je bilo:
Napušio me Novak i rekao da mu se sklonim sa očiju...

....shiit has hit the fan.

1 korz jedan

bice Srki Na Pinku ili Hapiju da prica kako su se srbi osvetili mrskom zapadu vec ove nedelje