IGNORED

To, mačko!

Afterburner

5 minutes ago, roux senyurt said:

sudija je ostavio stranama da se dogovore u narednih pet minuta, inace ce biti onako kao je on odlucio (nolo od sutra u hotelu osim kad nije kod advokata)

ovaj drzavni advokat se slozio sa sudijom pre pauze da se dogovore sa nolovim advokatima oko lokacije, no su oni zapenili, sto je sudija odmah prekinuo tako sto ih je poslao u picku materinu i nalozio da se dogovore 

The Australian Open has just announced the top half of the men's singles draw - which includes Djokovic - will be played on Monday.

It means if the Serb is again able to overturn the decision to cancel his visa on Sunday he will start his title defence the following day.

• Hvala 1

Posten clanak u Gardijanu, novinara koji u uzivo prati ove dogadjaje.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jan/14/what-more-could-novak-djokovic-have-done-get-vaccinated-isolate-and-get-the-facts-right

Citat iz drugog dela.

Even public opinion – so long set against Djokovic for his refusal to be vaccinated to play a tournament in one of the world’s most locked down cities during the pandemic – seemed to swing back his way.

Transcripts of his interview with border force, released in court documents, painted the picture of a weary traveller who stayed cool and calm despite being genuinely bewildered as he thought he’d done everything right.

Or as judge Anthony Kelly put it: what more could this man have done?

Accepting the loss on procedural grounds, the government’s lawyer warned the minister was still considering the nuclear option of re-cancelling his visa.

Technically, the old ground of possible risk to public health was enough to do so, although it could be construed as a churlish response demonstrating the government was always out to get Djokovic.

But momentum swung against Djokovic when it was noted that his presence in Belgrade for Christmas suggested a declaration he hadn’t travelled in the fortnight before his flight to Australia from Spain was wrong, to say nothing of his public appearances in the days after his positive test on 16 December.

Djokovic’s Wednesday statement conceded error in his paperwork, blamed an agent who had filled it out, and acknowledged an “error of judgment” attending an interview and photo shoot after he received his result.

That statement gave new impetus to cancel his visa and further harming his public image for exposing others to Covid back in Serbia. At a late-night Friday hearing, Djokovic’s lawyers revealed the government’s new reason to cancel his visa was a fear his presence in Australia might “excite anti-vax sentiment”.

The politics of this decision will be mixed. Some will think it an overreaction for a government trying to normalise the inevitability of endemic Covid cases and Serbian-Australians will be furious.

But time and time again Australian governments have been rewarded for keeping people out and the prime minister’s “rules are rules” refrain last week showed this is where the Coalition thinks the balance of public opinion lies.

Yes, the decision is harsh, as most travellers’ declarations and exemptions are not subjected to this level of scrutiny. Yes, it will have an enormous impact on Djokovic and his quest to be recognised as the greatest male singles player of all time.

But still, the judge’s question can now be answered easily enough. What more could Djokovic have done?

Get vaccinated; isolate while awaiting the result of a PCR test instead of doing an event with children (even if, as Djokovic claims, he felt fine and rapid antigen tests came back negative); stay in isolation after being notified of a positive result instead of doing an interview and photoshoot; and answer the form correctly.

While it seems bizarre that the minuscule risk of one unvaccinated man entering a country overrun by Omicron could justify deportation, harshness – and even cruelty – are the hallmarks and organising principles of Australia’s border policies.

The decision was Hawke’s to make, but it’s worth noting Morrison proudly displays an “I Stopped These” trophy of a boat in his office, and once complained the relatives of deceased asylum seekers received taxpayer-funded flights to attend their funerals.

Donald Trump remarked to another Liberal prime minister, Malcolm Turnbull, “you are worse than I am”, intending it as a compliment on Australia’s refugee policies.

A system that crushes the hopes and dreams of refugees and asylum seekers who did nothing except seek safety in Australia was always going to be able to find a way to crush those of a man who has hit plenty of unforced errors.

Edited by Moonwalker
  • +1 3

Novak jeste antivakser i ne razumem zašto bežati od toga. Mislim i Nikola Tesla je bio vrlo vrlo ekscentričan lik sa milion čudnih stavova ali je u svom poslu bio genije. 

Pitanje je vrlo jednostavno, da li Novak Djoković predstavlja opasnost po Australiju zbog svog stava, koji uzgred, ističe u formi da "svako ima pravo da odluči za sebe"? Da li je on odgovoran za posledice takvog stava, na primer  zato što će neki Australijski čobanin dok gleda vesti između dva silovanja ovaca početi da urliče kako je vakcinisanje svetska zavera kojom čipuju poštene Australijske patriote. 

Đoković nikada nije sebe gurao u front borbe protiv vakcina, nije aktivno pozivao na odbijanje vakcine, jednostavno je po tom pitanju bio tupson. 

Sve ostalo je čist bulšit.

• +1 5
37 minutes ago, nenad said:

s tim sto prijatelj nije vakcinisan. a veceri treba da prisustvuju zena i deca, kojima prethodno nisi dao da vidjaju svoje prijatelje koji nisu vakcinisani. i to tvoj prijatelj zna. pa su ti onda zena i deca rekli da mozes slobodno da se kupis iz stana i ti i prijatelj, ako sprovedete tvoj plan.

u celoj prici najmanje nerazuman je zahtev zene i dece i tvoje povinovanje njihovom zahtevu. samo je pitanje ko je veca budala, ti ili tvoj drugar.

a zašto bih rekao nekome ko nije vakcinisan da dođe ako sam pre toga imao politiku nulte tolerancije na nevakcinisane. to nema nikakve logike. pa cela priča je i nastala oko toga što su se oni uhvatili svoje priče tek u trenutku kada su aminovali, potvrdili i odobrili dolazak. zašto je odobreno? da nije, ništa od ovoga se ne bi desilo. potpuno je jasno ko je ovde napravio problem.

pa sad onaj ko je napravio problem izalzi sa tvrdnjom da je problem u onom ko realno ništa nedozvoljeno nije uradio. evo ja sam vakcinisan tri puta, moja supruga isto, njenii roditelji isto. i svi smo pozitivni trenutno. i još milioni drugih ljudi. tako da Novakov boravak tamo, sa aspekta opasnosti po javno zdravlje i širenje virusa, predstavlja opasnost taman koliko i boravak ovih što su vakcinisani tri puta. verovatno je najveća opasnost po njega samog, u smislu posledica koje bi mogao da ima kada/ako se opet zarazi. ali to nije opasnost po javno zdravlje, već njegovo privatno.

Edited by Ted
  • +1 6
16 minutes ago, Moonwalker said:

Posten clanak u Gardijanu, novinara koji u uzivo prati ove dogadjaje.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jan/14/what-more-could-novak-djokovic-have-done-get-vaccinated-isolate-and-get-the-facts-right

Citat iz drugog dela.

i odlican zakljucak

A system that crushes the hopes and dreams of refugees and asylum seekers who did nothing except seek safety in Australia was always going to be able to find a way to crush those of a man who has hit plenty of unforced errors.

popisam se na australiju

Edited by cedo
  • +1 4
  • Redoran locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic