IGNORED

To, mačko!

Afterburner

5 minutes ago, morgana said:

ako dobro shvatam, terete za osnov izuzeca, a ne nepostojanje.

Tako i ja shvatam, s tim što je problem u nedoslednosti, pod istim uslovima neke tenisere su pustili, a njega odbili. Da me ne shvatiš pogrešno, Đoković je jedna budaletina (što me ne sprečava da navijam za njega kad igra tenis) i njegove kovid svinjarije su posebna tema, ali ja trenutno pokušavam da odstranim te emocije u analizi i svodim ga na papire koje je predao. If imaš potrebne papire then dobiješ vizu i uđeš u zemlju else piss off i to je sve. Posle možemo njega da čerečimo, nadam se na konferencijama za štampu u Melburnu narednih nedelja, hoću prvo ovaj Aussie pičvajz da se razreši.

• +1 2

ovo je bilo gadno od samog početka, a sada je gadno na svakom mogućem nivou

ja sam i dalje na istom stajalištu spram ao, njihovog teniskog saveza, vlasti, granične službe, nedostatak koordinacije, u najmanju ruku nedopustiv, pogotovo što se radi o njihovom vvhunskom sportskom događaju i  o vrhunskom sportisti, kojemu je pred takav događaj bitan i sat kako će provesti, a ne nekoliko dana

to je jedna stvar, druga je šta je novak uradio u toj priči

spram au i njihovih propisa i dalje bih rekla da je sve bilo prema uputama

a o testu, lažnom, pravom, njegovom ponašanju oko toga, tu već ima dosta razloga za sumnju u poslednje vreme

i mene to jako, jako žalosti, nemam reči za tu brljotinu, ako se pokaže kao istinita

zato ću se povući iz dalje priče, ne pada mi na pamet više ništa ni da čitam ni da pratim, 

• +1 4

Leaked letters: Federal authorities advised vax exemptions were Victoria’s responsibility

A series of leaked letters to and from Tennis Australia in the lead up to Novak Djokovic being denied entry to Australia show doubt and confusion over whether it was a state or federal government responsibility to give exemptions from Australia’s double-vaccination immigration regime.

The letters show an adviser to Australia’s Chief Medical Officer, Paul Kelly, saying the exemption question was a matter for Victoria, and Victorian Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton implying the same thing.

The release of the letters comes on the eve of a court case in which Djokovic will request that a Federal Court judge overturns an Australian government decision to deport him because he was not exempt from vaccine requirements.

In one November 10 letter, obtained by The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald, Allison Cairns, an adviser to the federal chief health officer told Tennis Australia the Victorian state government was responsible for assessing vaccine exemptions.

“Medical exemptions from vaccination will be at the discretion of the state or territory, so it would probably be good to touch base with the state of arrival earlier rather than later to determine if any will be an issue,” Dr Cairns wrote.

In another, November 22, letter Tennis Australia’s chief medical officer, Carolyn Broderick, sought “urgent” advice from Professor Sutton, after which he declared unequivocally that people with a recent infection could enter Victoria quarantine-free even if they had not been vaccinated.

“Anyone with a history of recent COVID-19 infection (defined as within 6 months) and who can provide appropriate evidence of this medical history, is exempt from quarantine obligations upon arrival in Victoria from overseas.”

The federal advice to Tennis Australia aligns with statements made by Prime Minister Scott Morrison on the day Djokovic arrived.

Asked whether the world No. 1 had received an exemption, Mr Morrison said on January 5: “Well, that is a matter for the Victorian government. They have provided him with an exemption to come to Australia, and so we then act in accordance with that decision … That’s how it works. States provide exemptions for people to enter on those bases.”

Letter from Tennis Australia

whGTWBo.jpeg

n881ONB.jpeg

The saga highlights confusion between the state-based rules for avoiding hotel quarantine and the federal process for granting visas for unvaccinated people. It is now clear a state’s approval for a person to skip quarantine does not automatically guarantee their visa to enter Australia will be honoured.

The 20-time grand slam winner was granted an exemption to play at the Australian Open by Tennis Australia and the Victorian government. However, federal border officials blocked his entry on the basis that a COVID-19 infection in the past six months was not grounds for him to enter Australia as an unvaccinated person.

Later in November, letters from Health Minister Greg Hunt and another departmental official explicitly state people who were recently infected will not be allowed into the country. The Victorian government asked Tennis Australia boss Craig Tiley to explain the letters after The Age and Herald revealed them last week.

Hours before Djokovic arrived in Melbourne, federal officials contacted the Victorian government. The Victorian government claimed federal authorities wanted Victoria to sponsor his application for quarantine-free entry, a request which Victoria said it rejected. The Morrison government denies this and said it only contacted Victoria to seek more proof of his medical claims.

Letter from Victorian Department of Health

27PuShk.jpeg

Hours after Mr Morrison’s comments, Home Affairs Minister Karen Andrews released a statement saying that while the Victorian government and Tennis Australia might permit unvaccinated players, “no individual competing at the Australian Open will be afforded any special treatment”.

Djokovic was blocked by Australian Border Force hours later.

The new correspondence explains the private frustration of Tennis Australia administrators who believe the Morrison government has selectively leaked letters to create the impression that the status of recently infected players was clear-cut. The tennis officials believe there was shifting advice and unclear information on government websites.

The new correspondence also shows Tennis Australia asking federal authorities to double-check the exemptions of players three days before they boarded planes to avoid a Djokovic-style airport interrogation.

“In particular, it is the ability to review vaccination certificates/exemptions ahead of the 72-hour window that is most pressing for us,” Tennis Australia wrote to the federal departments of Health and Home Affairs. “We would like to give players some comfort over a process to be followed to ensure any issues can be dealt with well in advance of their journey to Australia.”

In response, a senior federal Health Department official, Andrew Godkin, said on November 17: “[Australian Travel Declaration] and vaccination information is required for jurisdictions to manage travellers on arrival. Health and Home Affairs are unable to provide or review certificates. Certificates are reviewed at check in.”

The confidential letters between Tennis Australia and government officials were revealed amid the backdrop of an impending legal challenge against Djokovic’s deportation, which has prompted a diplomatic feud with his come country, Serbia, and media attention around the world.

Earlier on Sunday, the Morrison government failed in a bid to gain two extra days to ready its case against Djokovic.

Djokovic’s bid to overturn his deportation is due to be heard on Monday, but Home Affairs Minister Karen Andrews applied to the Federal Circuit Court for the hearing to be heard on Wednesday. Judge Anthony Kelly refused the request.

The Morrison government has been contacted about the letters.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/tennis/leaked-letters-federal-authorities-advised-vax-exemptions-were-victoria-s-responsibility-20220109-p59mw9.html

Većina anketiranih čitalaca ovog tviteraša ne misli da je Đoković najbolji ni najveći teniser u istoriji, ali misli da primarna krivica za ovo sranje koje se trenutno događa nije na njemu i da on na kraju neće zaigrati na AO.

11 hours ago, Filozof manijak said:

Rekao bih da je strah korisna evoluciona alatka za preživljavanje.

Strah od korone, u zemlji Srbiji, pogotovo.

Ne valja kad strah parališe duh i telo, ali ne bih rekao da je to ovde slučaj.

Mi, korona histerici, smo u Srbiji u debelooj manjini. Kako se narod većinski u Srbiji ponaša, kao i lično iskustvo, mi zaista izaziva strah za život svoje porodice, i generiše bes prema ignoratskim budalama.

Mislim da smo vecina popustili sa strahom po dolasku vakcina, bilo je straha i ima ga iz razloga sto si naveo al sada je uglavnom samo rad na eliminaciji pretnje. Uci ce Novak na teren sutra i nije pod histerijom(globalno) jer smo se mi usrali od virusa( raspodelili smo kako smo znali i umeli al to nije tema) vec zato sto svojim ponasanjem ne pokazuje postovanje svih onih sto rade na pandemiji. A svi radimo na tome, gomila obicnih ljubitelja tenisa all around. Trebalo je da preskoci AO, sta je bio plan inace, kako bi aplicirao, gledam i ne mogu da nadjem da je negde rekao da odustaje jer traze pelcovanje. Po kalupu je izliven model ponasanja za celu generaciju uslovno mladjih, nista on tu nije izuzetan i smradina vec nezainteresovan da uglavi bazicno kako bi ga ti obicni na svim turnirima, na svim sada mrezama, ostavili na miru da se bavi tenisom, na obostrano zadovoljstvo. Histerija nije iz mrznje, rad na pandemiji je suvise velik da ne bi sve to prisvojio, pogotovo sto se puno krece i samim tim vise vidi tj. lakse veruje spram onih sto palamude po tviteru. Ovo sve nema veze sa njegovim radom npr al, eto, mogao bi da primeti trud jer isto radi puno. 

Znaci rad treba da se ceni, ukratko. Sve vreme sam drzao da ostaje kuci, kada su ovi objavili da ne mogu nevakcinisani, negde u novembru il tako nesto

• +1 2
3 hours ago, Caligula said:

Jesi li bas siguran da su svi isti i da je svet u ovom stanju zbog svih a ne zbog populista i desnicarskih debila? Imamo to u Srbiji lepo ilustrovano.

ne, naravno, nisu svi isti. samo, u ovakvim situacijama ne cuju se puno oni izmedju, pa se barem meni cini da ih ima jako malo.  ono sto je neverovatno koliko samo zlobe i gadosti kulja iz ljudskih bica.  koliko su spremni da u coporu (ili u anonimnosti) gaze onoga koji je pao, ili onoga koji se izdignuo.  

• +1 2
1 minute ago, roux senyurt said:

ne, naravno, nisu svi isti. samo, u ovakvim situacijama ne cuju se puno oni izmedju, pa se barem meni cini da ih ima jako malo.  ono sto je neverovatno koliko samo zlobe i gadosti kulja iz ljudskih bica.  koliko su spremni da u coporu (ili u anonimnosti) gaze onoga koji je pao, ili onoga koji se izdignuo.  

iz ljudskih bića sve više niče niče

Morisonova savezna vlada tražila odlaganje za sredu da se bolje pripremi, sud odbio. Izgleda da su svesni da ne izgledaju baš najbolje kad se uzmu u obzir sve činjenice.

3 minutes ago, vememah said:

Morisonova savezna vlada tražila odlaganje za sredu da se bolje pripremi, sud odbio. Izgleda da su svesni da ne izgledaju baš najbolje kad se uzmu u obzir sve činjenice.

Vrv su hteli da ga šuknu jer je utorak krajnji dan da se prijavis dal igras AO ili ne

• Redoran locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic