IGNORED

To, mačko!

Afterburner

Doslo i do nas.

Progresivna karikaturistkinja Vilmatraca, podrzavala  proteste indijanskog stanovnistva 2019., izrazita opozicija  konzervativnon predsedniku, verovatno najbolja nacionalno u svojoj bransi.

"Moras da se vakcinises!" je poruka.

Kod nas, politicka pozadina se ne vidi. Logicno.  I Srbija i Australija su super daleko, cesto taksistima nista ne znaci kad Srbiju priblizavam Djokovicem. A spoljnopoliticke vesti na glavnoj televiziji su uglavnom: Pozar u Kaliforniji, Tajfun u Indoneziji, Vulkan u Spaniji, u Sinsinatiju vatrogasci spasili macku.

Edited by Budja

18 minutes ago, Heaviside said:

Kamo sreće da Đoković ima značajan uticaj na navike i odluke vezane za zdravlje prosečnog Srbina. Bili bi najvitalnija nacija na svetu da je tako. A i čak da jeste tako, a nije ni blizu, nacija kojoj od stava profi sportiste sa ocd-jem zavisi bilans umrlih zaslužuje da je neki virus uništi i za to taj sportista ne može biti odgovoran.

11 minutes ago, harper said:

Tacno i jedno i drugo.

Nikako se ne slazem da nema uticaja.

Da bi bio fit i vitalan (zdrav) moras da potrudis, kako kvalitetnom hranom tako i raznim aktivnostima. Za bockanje ne treba takav napor ... nikakav osim sopstvenog mentalnog ili da ti go netko uspe u glavu (utice).

• +1 1
8 minutes ago, Heaviside said:

Očigledno je želeo da iskumunicira da je krenuo nevakcinisan, ne da je jednostavno krenuo. Loži se na tu priču o slobodi za nevakcinisane, davao je izjave o ličnom izboru i tako dalje, a o samoj vakcini je ćutao. Ne znam, meni on nije drastično drugačiji od većine antivaksera za koje inače imam mnogo više tolerancije nego što je na forumu uobičajeno. Većina njih ima neki svoj specifičan razlog zbog koga ne žele vakcinu, nisu oni svi sebični zlikovci.

Ne znam.

Ima klastera otpora vakcini koji se ne  mogu svesti na suvi individualni  izbor. Zasto, ako pogledas stope vakcinacije gde postoji dostupnost vakcina, Jugoslavija i Istocna Evropa stoje najgore?

Pisao sam vec: U Ekvadoru je 80% vakcinisano. Imalo je onih koji su uzimali konjski  lek, i pre toga hlor, ali uredno vakcinisani. Protive  sa vakcinaciji poluprijateljica Beloruskinja i jedan  uvek antiprotivni tip na poslu. Iglom da ih trazis ne  mozes da nadjes antivaksere. Sve latino-zemlje koje imaju vakcine su, na primer, sa jako  visokim  stopama vakcinacije.

Dekan Ekonomskog Fakulteta jednog ok univerziteta, uticajni analiticar konzervativne provenijencije lokalnog aristokratskog porekla.

"Pretpostavljam da zbog  ljudi kao sto je Novak Djokovic Srbija ima drugu najvisu stopu smrtnosti usled kovida u svetu. Srbija ima dva i po puta visu smrtnost nego mi."

image.png.4860ace61ae9ed7039907568b92670a1.png

• +1 1
  • Haha 1
  • -1 1

kirijos ne zastaje

Spoiler

Never shy about calling it as he sees it, Nick Kyrgios has slammed Australia’s treatment of Novak Djokovic, calling it ‘inhumane’ to detain the Serbian tennis champion after his visa application was revoked.

And the outspoken Aussie also fired a warning to the critics hoping Djokovic will be so overwhelmed by all the attention his case has generated, predicting that he would be more motivated than ever because the bear had been poked.

No stranger to controversy himself, Kyrgios has leapt to Djokovic’s defence and his bid to play the Australian Open, even though he knows it’s a widely unpopular view because most people want the world number one deported on the first plane to Belgrade.

“I’m feeling for him now,” Kyrgios said. “It’s not really humane, is it, what’s going on?

“If this was a normal person they wouldn‘t have to deal with all this sort of media side of bulls**t. His life’s probably hard enough as it is, and I know what that’s like. I just hope it all gets sorted soon.”

That could happen as early as Monday when Djokovic’s appeal to the federal circuit court is heard, but Kyrgios says it should have never got that far because it’s been handled badly.

On that point, Kyrgios won’t find too many in disagreement because the whole saga has resembled a circus act, with Tennis Australia and government running and ducking for cover and blaming everyone else but themselves.

“Obviously it‘s a bit of a mess with what’s going on, and I just don’t think we have gone about it the right way. That’s just my opinion,” Kyrgios said.

“Honestly, I hope it all gets sorted as soon as possible. For the sport we need him here, it‘s that simple. He’s one of the most influential sports people probably of all time.

“If he‘s ready to play and he’s allowed to play, I think, in a way it’s good for our sport with all this attention because probably the Australian Open won’t have as many views as it’s ever probably had.”

Kyrgios’s surprising support for Djokovic underlines the depth and range of feelings on the case because they’re not exactly bosom buddies.

They’ve been publicly feuding for years, with Kyrgios famously labelling the Serb as ‘a tool’, though he says their differences are not as deep as everyone thinks.

“That‘s the funny thing., me and Novak actually used to be like friends, used to practice at events and the media has kind of divided us,” Kyrgios said.

“They have just blown it out of proportion with some things, and now it‘s almost made it 30 times worse where it really wasn’t that bad.

“I remember Novak was actually one of the only players when I was young that came towards me and said, ‘if you ever need anything, feel free to reach out and I‘ll be open to help.’

“I also feel like he‘s helped us as well. Like during the bushfires, he was supportive, he was helping us out.

“We are so quick to forget that he’s actually helped us, he reached out, he didn‘t have to do that. Most athletes wouldn’t do that. They’re selfish, most athletes are. So I don’t forget that.

“I could use this as a publicity stunt. I could just agree with the general person and say ‘yeah, this isn’t good’ but I don‘t think that’s right. That’s why I’m using my platform now to say we’ve got to do better, we have to do better.”

Kyrgios is also one of the rare players in world tennis that has a winning record against Djokovic, who is bidding to win a record 21st grand slam title that would elevated him as the greatest male player of all time.

They have only faced each other twice with the Australian coming out on top both times.

But despite his record and going into bat for him, Kyrgios says he wouldn’t want to run into him at the Australian Open if he’s allowed to defend his title because he’s expecting a backlash.

“I don‘t want any bar of him. I reckon he’s going to be pissed off. He’s going to be very determined to play well and stick it to everyone of what’s going on. And I don’t want any bar of that Novak,” Kyrgios said.

“I think he‘ll have no problem preparing. I think this is just all added fuel for him. We all know how good of a competitor he is. You don’t become a great champion like that without being able to overcome some adversity like this and I’m sure he’s overcome a lot more challenging times than spending a couple more extra days in hotel rooms.

“He‘s going to be dangerous if he’s on court at the Australian Open, and I don’t want to play him right now, that’s for sure. Someone else can have that task.”

1 hour ago, bradilko said:

bas i ne verujem. kad se zavrsi prica o kovidu zaboravice se i djokovicev stav o vakcinaciji. kao i uvek ostace rezultati. 

koga zanimaju politicki stavovi jednog dzordana npr? ili brajanta koji cak bio optuzen za silovanje jedne devojke i cini mi se nagodio se vansudski sa njom.

Nije se nagodio, oslobodjen je na sudjenju. Neko iz #metoo ekipe je spomenuo to kada je Brajant poginuo, kao eto vidite vi kakav je on u stvari bio, ali baš zbog toga što je oslobodjen na sudjenju požar na tviteru se ubrzo sam ugasio.

10 minutes ago, ObiW said:

Nije se nagodio, oslobodjen je na sudjenju. Neko iz #metoo ekipe je spomenuo to kada je Brajant poginuo, kao eto vidite vi kakav je on u stvari bio, ali baš zbog toga što je oslobodjen na sudjenju požar na tviteru se ubrzo sam ugasio.

Nije oslobodjen, vec se ostecena nije pojavila na sudu da svedoci ( krivicni postupak je zato obustavljen).

Ostecena je odmah zatim pokrenula civilni postupak, koji je zavrsen nagodbom.

Dakle, ovo sto pises, nije tacno.

• +1 2
10 minutes ago, Djuro said:

Nije oslobodjen, vec se ostecena nije pojavila na sudu da svedoci ( krivicni postupak je zato obustavljen).

Ostecena je odmah zatim pokrenula civilni postupak, koji je zavrsen nagodbom.

Dakle, ovo sto pises, nije tacno.

U pravu si. Sudjenje je trebalo da počne kada je tužilac objavio da ga neće ni biti. Izdalo me sećanje, al srećom tu je wikipedija.

2 hours ago, Heaviside said:

Većina njih ima neki svoj specifičan razlog zbog koga ne žele vakcinu, nisu oni svi sebični zlikovci.

Iz mog primera, većina njih nas vakcinisane smatra za poslušnike, debile koji ne razmišljaju svojom glavom, robovima koje podržavaju vakcinalni fašizam, i pazi sad - Vučićevcima, jer Vučić, zaboga, promoviše vakcine.

Otud se kod mene stvara otpor prema  njima i smatram ih za teške glupake.

• +1 6
50 minutes ago, ObiW said:

nisam ispratio njegov slucaj do kraja.

i napisao sam da mi se cini a nije ni bitno.

u svakom slucaju hvala na informaciji

Edited by bradilko

Dodatna blamaža (ako je to ikako moguće) za saveznu vladu i potvrda da je izuzeće dobio zbog nedavno zakačenog virusa. Izvor The Age.

Spoiler

Novak Djokovic claims he received a letter from Australia’s immigration department days before his arrival in Melbourne saying he met the requirements for quarantine-free travel to Australia.

Mr Djokovic is in detention at the Park Hotel after the federal government cancelled his visa to attend the Australian Open tournament. He launched a court challenge to that decision on Friday which is due to be heard on Monday.

In Federal Circuit Court documents released on Saturday evening, the Serbian tennis star’s lawyers claimed he had received the correspondence from the Department of Home Affairs on January 1, 2022.

That letter stated Djokovic’s Australia Travel Declaration had been assessed and his responses “indicated that he met the requirements for a quarantine-free arrival into Australia where permitted by the jurisdiction of [his] arrival”.

The department has been contacted for comment.

Mr Djokovic, through his legal documents, claims to have three grounds for appeal against the cancellation of his visa.

In the documents he claims to have been denied fair process partly due to the nature of his interviews at Melbourne Airport where he says he was denied access to his legal team.

The documents state that he was granted a visa to enter Australia on November 18 and on December 30 received an exemption certificate from the chief medical officer of Tennis Australia.

That exemption noted that he had tested positive for COVID using a PCR test on December 16 but had not had a fever or other symptoms in the preceding 72 hours.

On January 1, his lawyers claim he received a document from the Department of Home Affairs in relation to his “Australian Travel Declaration”.

The documents say that: “[Mr Djokovic’s] Australia Travel Declaration [had] been assessed,” and that “[his] responses indicate[d] that [he met] the requirements for a quarantine-free arrival into Australia where permitted by the jurisdiction of your arrival.”

The documents detail Mr Djokovic’s experience at Melbourne Airport in the early hours of Thursday.

• Redoran locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic