IGNORED

To, mačko!

Afterburner

11 minutes ago, Ros said:

sad znamo sta bi bilo sa novakom da se nije najavio na instagramu

ne verujem ... 

nije nista sigurno, ali ako smo prihvatili da je u osnovi ubiranje politickih poena ne verujem da bi se desilo

nego, neko spomenu odstetu

predlazem da ih oguli dobro za rusenje ugleda tretmanom kriminalca i teroriste, sacuva pare, pa kad srbija nogira rio tinto iskoristi te pare za eventualne penale koje su proizveli apoliticni drugari ... srki ce se sloziti

He followed the rules, was allowed to enter Australia, and now he’s being detained against his own will.

In an interview with Channel 9 on Friday, Home Affairs Minister Karen Andrews said Djokovic "is free to leave at anytime that he chooses to do so and Border Force will actually facilitate that".

BBC

5 minutes ago, autsajder said:

BBC

da ...  ali iz nekog razloga zeli da bude tamo

mozda je to mogucnost da zaigra, ma kako mala bila ... mozda ima neke pravne konsekvence ako ode (netko je spominjao)

videcemo

Spoiler
There is no doubt that Novak Djokovic’s stance on vaccination is questionable, to say the least. Unfortunately, this is a widespread opinion in most of Southeast Europe, the underlying reasons being deep and to do with general distrust towards governments and institutions, after decades of terrible corruption and growing inequality.
However, Australian Government’s conduct towards Djokovic has been SCANDALOUS.
He boarded the plane to Melbourne only upon fulfilling all the predefined criteria for travel. He applied for medical exemption to the relevant medical experts body of the Australia Open, and they granted it to him (in an anonymous process, like for the other twenty-something tournament participants, who did the same). He received this exemption in writing, on Tennis Australia letterhead, and used it to apply for an Australian visa. He was issued a visa. He went through the full check-in and boarding procedure at Dubai Airport, which involves Australian immigration officers, who saw nothing wrong in his visa and accompanying papers.
As he was airborne towards Australia, there’s a hurricane reaction to his traveling announcement (not terribly considerate one, to be fair), given that their draconian pandemic regulations are at the heart of their general elections debate, which is in full swing. Their populist politicians decided to jump on this, and they escalated the situation in the media.
Border police maltreated Djokovic for almost full EIGHT hours (from midnight until morning), intermittently interviewing him and keeping him incommunicado at the airport detention facility. And then they sent him to the most infamous migrants and asylum seekers facility in Melbourne, place for regular protests of human rights activists.
Now, if that’s the way to treat people who are not on Interpol red warrants, sought for international crimes or presenting fake documents, then after all my years in international relations, I don’t actually understand the way the world works.
“Rules are rules and they apply to all in the same way” Australian Government mantra is complete hypocrisy - all the other tournament participants who got the medical exemption from the same medical panel got the same visa, and entered Australia without hindrance.
Novak was picked as a scapegoat for brinkmanship by shameless political populists. Now, so many others around the world are only too happy to jump on this bandwagon, for various reasons that I’m not going to elaborate here.
In the meantime, the greatest champion of all times - of Australia for sure, having won 9 titles there, including the current one that he’s come to Melbourne to defend - is spending his Christmas Day in a room infested with bugs - literally. His court hearing will be on Monday.
To hell with them.

1 hour ago, borris_ said:

As of 26 November 2021, the following vaccines have obtained EUL:

The Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine, 7 May 2021.

Ako sam dobro razumeo u Slobodnom i Demokratskom Svetu ni nju ne priznaju, kao ni drugu kinesku. Ne vredi ni kad si se busterovao njihovom. Nek me ispravi neko ako grešim.

• -1 2

Pa i ovo što Jelena Đoković kaže - da bi voljela da su svi zajedno na Božić. Je li to čitava porodica već u Australiji, pa čekaju njega iz pritvora? A ona je ušla.. vakcinisana, sa medicinski izuzećem? Ili želi mužu da nije ni išao u Australiju, već da slave zajedno u Monaku? :wacko:

• Haha 1
  • Redoran locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic