IGNORED

Peti oktobar na bliskom istoku i arapskom svetu

Gandalf

Da, ovo u banneru sajta im je baš efektno2011127182940739150_16.jpg
TL:
  • We can find another place for it (Arab Peace Initiative)… it is not part of the TOR (terms of reference, tipa rezolucije VijećaS UNa).

AA:

• This is a main principle. Part of the TOR. This is what will make the Arab states come.

[Recap the points.] AA:

• International law?

TL:

• NO. I was the Minister of Justice. I am a lawyer…But I am against law -- international law in particular. Law in general.
  • If we want to make the agreement smaller, can we just drop some of these issues? Like international law, this will make the agreements easier.

Idem ja malo vanka, danas izgleda ništa od generala prevr(a)tača, to možda bude preko noći. Ili nikad, a dok je armija verna, ni čeljad nije opasna kolkogod da reži.

Senior politician Mustafa al-Fiqi, chairman of the National Security and Foreign Relations committee, insisted the government would not fall.But speaking to al-Jazeera he admitted that gypt has to take action against poverty and corruption, and give people more freedom"It is very sad to see this confrontation," he said. "Police and the demonstrators both are Egyptians and we feel sad for the victims of both sides," he said.He insisted that Mubarak would address his people in the next few days."People feel they need change," he said. But he claimed the current government would not fall.
heh, znala sam ko je proucavao palestinske papire.
btw, kad krece balkanska Al Jazeera sa Goranom Milicem na celu?
od 1.2. probno, od 1.3. stalno.ovo je april 6
The April 6 Facebook group set up by youngEgyptians to protest at high prices in 2008 this week brought tens ofthousands onto the streets for anti-regime rallies despite draconianrestrictions. The movement, whose calls to protest are also spread via micro-bloggingsite Twitter and photo-sharing site Flickr, was created to protestagainst the cost of living during a strike in the Nile Delta industrialtown of Mahalla el-Kobra. Its name comes from an initial call for a nationwide day of protest onApril 6, 2008. Today the Facebook group has more than 80,000 followers,with many more on Twitter, and its demands have evolved. It now calls for political reform and democracy, targeting particularlyveteran President Hosni Mubarak's monolithic National Democratic Party. Members are generally well-educated, and officially the group is notpolitically affiliated. Nevertheless, the group last year endorsed the reform demands ofleading dissident and former UN nuclear chief Mohamed ElBaradei, and ithas also coordinated with the Keffaya opposition movement, in actionsince 2004. The group has also expressed support for the banned Muslim Brotherhoodmovement and criticised the detention of the Islamist group's leaders. Its leaders have been repeatedly arrested, and the authorities havestruggled to censor its presence on the Internet. On Friday, with mass protests erupting nationwide after noon prayers,the authorities took the drastic measure of cutting much Internet andmobile phone access around Egypt in an attempt to thwart the risingtide of protest. Unperturbed, one of April 6's founders, Israa Abd el Fatah, said:"We've already announced the meeting places. So we've done it, we nolonger need means of communication." Abd el Fatah insists that she is as unbowed as the movement's demandsare unwavering. "We want the regime to go," Abd el Fatah told AFP. "We've been askingfor reforms for 30 years and the regime has never answered or paidattention to our demands." "We will not stop until the definitive departure of the Egyptian regime. "It won't just be tomorrow, but the day after and the day after thatalso. We won't stop, we won't go home," she said. The nationwide demonstrations, inspired by the "Jasmine Revolution" inTunisia, have swelled into the largest uprising in three decades,sending shock waves across the region. Seven people have been killed -- at least five protesters and twopolicemen -- and more than 100 have been injured. A security official told AFP that around 1,000 people had been arrestedsince the protests began. "We've already lost six martyrs and their blood is very dear to us sowe're ready to make sacrifices," said Abd el Fatah. "Freedom has itsprice -- we're not afraid to pay it and we're able to do it."
Jel neko video na Al Džaziri carski kordon koji blokira jendnu traku u nekoj ulici, dok ga demonstranti mrtvi kadni obilaze drugom trakom? :lol:
Bizarno skroz. Glej sad ovo šibanje na mostu i molotove, jebo te jezivo.
дајте стрим ил барем преносите плеј бај плеј
aldžazira, ali dosadno je. javite ako se dovuku kralj škorpion i njegovo preosveštenstvo imhotep da izubijaju dosmanlije crnim prištom i skakavcima.
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic