IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

37 minutes ago, Filozof manijak said:

Land of the free

Beacon of democracy

Pa zar nije ? Sad ce lepo svaka drzava za sebe da odlucuje, pa ako vecina zeli da zabrani abortus eto im ... pa jos i da ukinu i gejeve, a da uvedu i po jednu traku na putu za tenkove i druga borbena vozila ...

• +1 1
42 minutes ago, vememah said:

Ovo je strašno. Posebno mi strašna mogućnost da obrnu Lawrence vs Texas - koji bi omogućio državama da ponovo kriminalizuju homoseksualizam preko anti-sodomskih zakona.... Jebote, koje crnilo.... To ni kod nas ne postoji od 80ih...

• +1 2
12 minutes ago, Tsai said:

Talibanija. Tramparatm legenda, nije zapoceo rat

Mozda ti je promaklo, ali Trump nije vise predsednik. Kontam da je lako i lepo sve svaljivati na jednog coveka, ali je i glupo

• +1 1
  • -1 1
16 hours ago, Venom said:

U Nemackoj ne mozes da odes da pecas, a da ne odes na kurs od 30 sati i na kraju polozis ispit.

U Austriji mora municija biti u sefu i redovno ti upadaju na gajbu kontrole...

16 minutes ago, Lezilebovich said:

Mozda ti je promaklo, ali Trump nije vise predsednik. Kontam da je lako i lepo sve svaljivati na jednog coveka, ali je i glupo

naravno da je sve ovo 100% trumpova zasluga.

Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice
Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice,
was born in Denver, Colorado, August 29, 1967. He and his wife Louise have two daughters. He received a B.A. from Columbia University, a J.D. from Harvard Law School, and a D.Phil. from Oxford University. He served as a law clerk to Judge David B. Sentelle of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, and as a law clerk to Justice Byron White and Justice Anthony M. Kennedy of the Supreme Court of the United States. From 1995–2005, he was in private practice, and from 2005–2006 he was Principal Deputy Associate Attorney General at the U.S. Department of Justice. He was appointed to the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit in 2006. He served on the Standing Committee on Rules for Practice and Procedure of the U.S. Judicial Conference, and as chairman of the Advisory Committee on Rules of Appellate Procedure. He taught at the University of Colorado Law School. President Donald J. Trump nominated him as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, and he took his seat on April 10, 2017.

Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice
Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice,
was born in Washington, D.C., on February 12, 1965. He married Ashley Estes in 2004, and they have two daughters - Margaret and Liza. He received a B.A. from Yale College in 1987 and a J.D. from Yale Law School in 1990. He served as a law clerk for Judge Walter Stapleton of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit from 1990-1991, for Judge Alex Kozinski of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit from 1991-1992, and for Justice Anthony M. Kennedy of the U.S. Supreme Court during the 1993 Term. In 1992-1993, he was an attorney in the Office of the Solicitor General of the United States. From 1994 to 1997 and for a period in 1998, he was Associate Counsel in the Office of Independent Counsel. He was a partner at a Washington, D.C., law firm from 1997 to 1998 and again from 1999 to 2001. From 2001 to 2003, he was Associate Counsel and then Senior Associate Counsel to President George W. Bush. From 2003 to 2006, he was Assistant to the President and Staff Secretary for President Bush. He was appointed a Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit in 2006. President Donald J. Trump nominated him as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, and he took his seat on October 6, 2018.

Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice
Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice,
was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, on January 28, 1972. She married Jesse M. Barrett in 1999, and they have seven children - Emma, Vivian, Tess, John Peter, Liam, Juliet, and Benjamin. She received a B.A. from Rhodes College in 1994 and a J.D. from Notre Dame Law School in 1997. She served as a law clerk for Judge Laurence H. Silberman of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit from 1997 to 1998, and for Justice Antonin Scalia of the Supreme Court of the United States during the 1998 Term. After two years in private law practice in Washington, D.C., she became a law professor, joining the faculty of Notre Dame Law School in 2002. She was appointed a Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit in 2017. President Donald J. Trump nominated her as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court, and she took her seat on October 27, 2020.

• +1 4
  • Hvala 2
2 hours ago, Moonwalker said:

Utoka da se nosi mora na izvolte, a ovde zabrana. Jos samo kontracepciju da zabrane.

Siromasne zene vracaju ilegali, a ljubavnice ce tako bogougodni da salju tamo gde moze.

Smece jedno do u kostanu srz zlo i ignorantno. 

kontrola rađanja - kontrola tela žena je zlo kome već jednom mora da se stane na put.

odvratni su.

Edited by beta kentauri
  • +1 4

Pazi kad krenu da ukidaju kontracepciju. 

U kontekstu njihovih socijalnih prilika prinuda da sirotinja radja decu za usvajanje i da «piljara» bude pod nosim. Da se ne cimaju daleko.

Socijalne patologije koliko hoces. 

Edited by Moonwalker
2 minutes ago, Moonwalker said:

Pazi kad krenu da ukidaju kontracepciju. 

U kontekstu njihovih socijalnih prilika prinuda da sirotinja radja decu za usvajanje i da «piljara» bude pod nosim. Da se ne cimaju daleko.

Socijalne patologije koliko hoces. 

skotizam kompletni.

u 21 veku muškarci i dalje odlučuju šta će žene da rade sa svojim telima. 

• +1 1
  • Tpojka locked and unlocked this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka featured and unfeatured this topic