IGNORED

Rubicon

Ajant23

Sad nesto mozgam...Realno gledajuci s' obzirom na razvoj dogadjaja koji je uopste potencijal za dalju pricu?Po meni mali....Morali bi doci do toga da se ide do istrebljenja Atlas vs. E-team?Sta mislite?

Bromell says that finale, fittingly titled, "You Never Can Win," gives the show much more drama to play in a second season, should the show be renewed. "That will be part of what we deal with: What happens to Truxton?" Bromell says. "Does it matter? Can he just get away with it completely? What happens if Will tries to make noise?" Will isn't acting alone, of course. He worked most of the season with the help of his supervisor, Kale Ingram (Arliss Howard), who, in the finale, advised Will to cut his losses and move on. That advice will have major implications, Bromell says. "Kale thinks he made a mistake," Bromell says of his plans for Season 2. "He thinks even though he did the smart move, it was probably the wrong move and he hates himself for that. It's not going to be everybody sitting back and hoping sooner or later Truxton will make a mistake. "Will's going to go through a whole series of reactions," Bromell continues. "He can't even work at API if Truxton is doing these things and he thinks no one's going to stop him. What we don't know is why exactly Truxton and the other guys, besides making money, want to do things like this. Why would they want to start a war with Iran? That's what we'd find out next season."

Sad nesto mozgam...Realno gledajuci s' obzirom na razvoj dogadjaja koji je uopste potencijal za dalju pricu?Po meni mali....Morali bi doci do toga da se ide do istrebljenja Atlas vs. E-team?Sta mislite?
From there, Bromell changed the show from an epic conspiracy thriller into a workplace drama about people who work in the mundane, day-to-day business of espionage and the havoc that work plays on their personal lives.HB: Yeah, I would agree with you. I felt strongly—still do—that for this show to work you could not have it be even 80 percent about the conspiracy. And the reason is, if you do that, then you’re gonna be chasing that story all the time and it will lead you. You will have to start blowing stuff up by episode seven. Episode four was the one that I thought was a crucial test, and I thought we passed it. In that one, there was only one scene even involving the conspiracy, which takes place, as a nod to Pakula, in an underground parking garage. The rest had to do with these people and what they do, and it worked terrifically, I thought. You need to be able to put the brakes on the conspiracy story. If you can’t put the brakes on the conspiracy story it will lead you and it will lead you badly. For a TV show. Now for a movie, of course, it’s something else. You’ve got an hour and a half. That’s a different story.
http://www.avclub.com/articles/rubicon-executive-producer-henry-bromell,46389/Mislim da si u pravu, ista stvar mi je pala na pamet dok sam gledao 13. epizodu. Pored ljudi iz AMC i autori [tj. autor, ako je tacno da je Horwitch napustio projekat po snimanju pilota] su zasluzili prozivanje. 12 epizoda je otislo na upoznavanje Instituta, zaposlenih i njihovih odnosa, da bi u 13. epizodi ubrzali i stvorili situaciju posle koje bi sve osim radikalnih promena delovalo neuverljivo. Izgleda kao da su napravili kompromis, i na kraju ostali bez druge sezone ostavivsi svaku pricu otvorenom: Tanjin identitet, Grentov brak, Vilov odnos sa Megi i Andi...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kraj je sasvim dobar "zar zaista mislis da ce to nekoga da zanima?".Ako krene rat u Iranu, koga briga ko ga je izazvao i da li postoji N-ta teorija zavere u tom smislu. Ako se tako gleda mogli su da naprave seriju da je ubistvo Dejvida, podstaklo Vila da otkrije zaveru oko 11. septembra (da je tragajuci za zaverom oko ubistva Dejvida, otkrio nesto o napadu na NY), to bi bilo tek WOW serija.Ovako, ako krene sranje u Iranu za par meseci, znamo sta ga je podstaklo :DSalu i zbilju na stranu, odlicna serija, sa par propusta (Endi recimo, pokusaj ubistva Vila), nastavak moze i ne mora da se snimi. Meni je Kejl mracniji lik od Sprenglera i ekipe. Bilo bi zanimljivo da u II sezoni, ako je bude, se otkrije da je on pravio zaveru protiv njih, da bi preuzeo API ili jos bolje da bi samo seo na mesto Sprenglera i preuzeo njegovu duznost i u Institutu i u "ekipi".

2 fantasticne serije iz ove godine nece se nastaviti: Rubicon i Terriers. Sreca pa su obe prve sezone ipak zaokruzene. Izgleda da su autori predosecali da je stivo suvise "pametno" za US TV. Terriers cu tesko prezaliti. A Spanglerov monolog o kravati je za pamcenje.

ja mislio da sam jedini koji je gledao, i volio terriers :) bash steta i za to, mada je bilo potpuno ocekivano da je ukinu. dvije najbolje serije ove sezone odose, a zadrzase gomilu priglupih stvari. mada, sva sreca, obje mogu da funkcionisu i ovakve kakve su, sa samo jednom sezonom.