IGNORED

whistleblowers: wikileaks, snowden i...

DarkAttraktor

Bargaining to empty the Guantánamo Bay prison: When American diplomats pressed other countries to resettle detainees, they became reluctant players in a State Department version of “Let’s Make a Deal.” Slovenia was told to take a prisoner if it wanted to meet with President Obama, while the island nation of Kiribati was offered incentives worth millions of dollars to take in Chinese Muslim detainees, cables from diplomats recounted. The Americans, meanwhile, suggested that accepting more prisoners would be “a low-cost way for Belgium to attain prominence in Europe.”
:isuse:

Ovo je prava poslastica. Najbolja mi je ona kako je sef Revolucionarnih gardi udario Ahmanidedzada u lice na zasedanju nacionalnog saveta odbrane jer se ovaj zalagao za nesto vise slobode medija. :lol:

daj neki dajdzest
Ovo sto je dosad objavljeno se najkrace moze sumarizovati sa:- US spijunira Ban Ki Muna- sve bogate naftaske zemlje Bliskog Istoka [+ Azerbejdzan i Izrael] cvikaju i nagovaraju US da napadne Iran- diplomatske igre US i EU saveznika oko priznavanja, odn. nepriznavanja rezultata izbora u Iranu 2009- Izraelci kukaju za pare i oruzije, hoce da budu vojno konkurentni- niko vise ne veruje Vuku :(Ima sve ovde redom:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/series/us-embassy-cables-the-documents
Ovo sto je dosad objavljeno se najkrace moze sumarizovati sa:- US spijunira Ban Ki Muna- sve bogate naftaske zemlje Bliskog Istoka [+ Azerbejdzan i Izrael] cvikaju i nagovaraju US da napadne Iran- diplomatske igre US i EU saveznika oko priznavanja, odn. nepriznavanja rezultata izbora u Iranu 2009- Izraelci kukaju za pare i oruzije, hoce da budu vojno konkurentni- niko vise ne veruje Vuku :(Ima sve ovde redom:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/series/us-embassy-cables-the-documents
hvala, iz nekog razloga ne mogu da otvorim pola stranica na sajtu.inace, ovo za jeremic vuka je musharaf objavio dve godine pre wikileaksa. -_-

Најјаче је како Њемци једни друге цинкаре и шта амерички амбасадор мисли о немачком Минвњешу

For example, one can learn that German Defense Minister Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg, the Germany's most beloved politician according to public opinion polls, openly criticizes fellow cabinet member Guido Westerwelle in conversations with US diplomats, and even snitches on him.
And the verdict on German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle? His thoughts "were short on substance," wrote the current US ambassador in Berlin, Philip Murphy, in a cable. The reason, Murphy suggested, was that "Westerwelle's command of complex foreign and security policy issues still requires deepening."
Аух.

Si-ne

US embassy cables: Washington requests biometric information for African leaders...A. Democratization and Political Stability1) Leadership Dynamics (DEPS)...Biographic and biometric data, including health, opinions toward the US, training history, ethnicity (tribal and/or clan), and language skills of key and emerging political, military, intelligence, opposition, ethnic, religious, and business leaders. Data should include email addresses, telephone and fax numbers, fingerprints, facial images, DNA, and iris scans.
DNA & iris scans :lol: Đemse brate Bonde.
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic