• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lancia

• Indy

• maheem

• kurdi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gp od gram parsonsa, jel. dusa mi spava, al mi cuka zaigra na streets of baltimore.mamojeb i patos i sve. a u kurac.
nema vise jutarnjeg brisanja alko postova :happy:
to malo da se pokazem pred Lubom.
ah, pa ti nikad ne moras da se pokazujes. dovoljno je ono devojcica.joj, uzbudjena sam ko siparica kad ceka dzastina bibera.

Mojo Juju - S/T (ABC Music, 2012)1349101374_mojo-juju-mojo-juju-2012.jpg

After five years as founding member, songwriter and vocalist for notorious, seven piece noir punk/garage swing band ‘The Snake Oil Merchants’, a favourite on the Australian festival circuit, Melbourne artist Mojo Juju has made a bold departure from the big band and set out on her own.Set to breakneck rhythms and hard-¬‐boiled stories from life on the road, Mojo Juju draws inspiration from the Jazz age, early blues and Latin American ‘Pachuco’ culture of the 1930’s and 1940’s.Described as "Sleazy, jazzy, swingin’, rockin’ sass... and it all sounds so effortless" (Time Off), watch as Mojo Juju unveils a new posse of the slickest, suavest and deadliest guns on instruments yet.Smooth, shiny & loaded with sin. The kind of music that could make a bishop kick a hole in a stained glass window. Mojo Juju sings songs that sound just like that night you can't quite remember, in that bar you swear you weren't at, with that girl you promise you've never met.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ukmrq8j6b52e3em

Edited by bad music for bad people
joj, uzbudjena sam ko siparica kad ceka dzastina bibera.
ako je zbog lancie, razumem te.a ako je zbog vana, nema razloga, no surprises. meni odlican :)
ako je zbog lancie, razumem te.a ako je zbog vana, nema razloga, no surprises. meni odlican :)
:lol:zbog lancie uvek.divan je ivan, cak je i malo ojacao kendidalferovski saksofon. a tu je i revolucija vecna, odlicna je end of the rainbow.bice jos na npu dugo.