• Indy

• maheem

• kurdi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

na ignoreu si mi -_- :Dznam ja šta pjeva Dwele samo pitam je l vredan skidanja
pa, ako mi se nece svideti, sta ima da skidas -_- ?¿np:minuti do kraja sljake
offffffftj81i.jpg
prosle nedelje sam imao priliku da upoznam trombonistu joseph bowiea koji je svirao sa gazda jamsom.kaze da se bukvalno ne seca sta su radili kad su bili zajedno.
237540.jpgodličan!Tracklist: Motor City Drum Ensemble - DJ-Kicks01. Sun Ra - Door To The Cosmos02. Electric Wire Hustle - Again (Scratch 22 Remix)03. Rhythm & Sound - Mango Drive04. Tony Allen - Ariya05. Peven Everett - Stuck 06. Bad Jazz Troupe - Breakdown Treat (Dusty Rework) (MCDE Edit)07. Mr. Fingers - The Juice08. Rick "Poppa" Howard - Can Your Love Find Its Way (Club Vocal)09. Stone - Girl I Like the Way That You Move (Dub)10. Fred P - On This Vibe11. Creative Swing Alliance - Don't Forget Your Keyz12. Geraldo Pino & The Heartbeats - Black Woman Experience13. Philippe Sarde - Le Cortège Et Course14. Robert Hood - The Pace15. Loose Joints - Pop Your Funk (Vocal Version)16. Arts & Crafts - I've Been Searching (Walter Gibbons 12-inch Mix)17. Motor City Drum Ensemble - L.O.V.E. 18. Aphex Twin - Actium19. Recloose - Cardiology (Isolée Mix)20. Latecomer - Cosmic Cart21. Timo Lassy - African Rumble22. James Mason - Sweet Power, Your Embrace
190909_l.jpg?v=815201229ARKESTRA ONE : AUDIO INSOLATION/SOLAR POWERED MELODIESPrelep mix Matthew Timoneya poznatijeg pod imenom Arkestra One.
A sun inspired mix designed for you to kick back, soak up the sun & let the music wash over you ! Lots of obscure odds and ends and some exclusive edits you won't find anywhere else.all feedback appreciated : Thanks for listening :) Huge dedications to the one and only mixmaster morris (the irresistable & unstoppable force) Peter Beaver a guy who never fails to impress me with the deepest vinyl excavations and superb taste. Jazz jules & Chris 'funk 45' Burton, me 2 DJ pals who are always a pleasure to spin with and supply some healthy competetion. Also not forgetting Zeljko Kerleta & Pierre Ringwald who both gave me breaks into making music and Djing in the first place. Never forget your roots, too many people do. Thanks everyone. Hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I did compiling it. If you would prefer to get this mix on a high quality audio CD drop me a mail to :- 'funkyserenity@googlemail.com' It'll cost you a paltry 2 pounds including postage and will be on a vinyl lookalike CD witha smart cover/tracklisting. First 5 CD enquiries are free, so get in there ! Cheers Matt