IGNORED

Fudbalska kupusara

Lancia

Evo sta se zgodi kad se splavarenje u njujorskom Zemunu rodi:

St. Lucian soccer star Isidore Philip Tisson shot to death outside Brooklyn club during NYC stayA St. Lucian soccer star in New York for a tournament was shot to death in Brooklyn early Monday, hours after scoring a goal that sent his team to the finals, police sources said.Isidore Philip Tisson, 27, was shot in a car outside a Crown Heights cafe around 4:25 a.m. where he'd stopped after leaving a nightclub where the team celebrated.When Tisson climbed back into the car, an unknown gunman approached from behind, and opened fire. Sources say the bullet passed through Tisson's head and struck a 24-year-old woman who was seated next to him in the chest.She was taken to Brookdale Hospital in stable condition, police said. Two other women who were in the car were unhurt.Investigators were looking at whether Tisson had gotten into an argument with someone at a popular Caribbean club called Tropiks a few blocks from the scene of the shooting, and was followed when he left, sources said.Team officials said Tisson had been out celebrating the team's 1-0 victory Sunday over St. Kitt's which sent them to the finals of the Digicel Caribbean Cup tournament.Tisson, was a center-forward and a substitute for St. Lucia's National team when it attempted to qualify for the 2010 World Cup. He scored the winning goal in Sunday's game, said team president Martin Daniel."It was only the second time in 16 years that St. Lucia has made it to the finals [of this tournament]," he said.Relatives said Tisson, who was unmarried and had a 3-year-old daughter, was a driven soccer player well known around his country and had been in New York since May to compete in the tournament."I feel that my whole world is falling apart," his mother, Rosleyn Tisson, said by phone. "He was very serious about what he was doing.""It's a day of mourning in St. Lucia," said Tisson's cousin, Dani Hippolyte. "Everybody was rooting for him."The match at Thomas Jefferson HS in East New York ended around 5:15 p.m. and the team stayed around to watch Jamaica play Barbados to see who their competition in next week's final would be. Jamaica won.The players then went out to celebrate and Tisson ended up at the club.Daniel said he could not imagine Tisson getting into a fight with anyone."He is very tall and big and gentle as a teddy bear," he said. "Everyone is surprised."
NYDailyNewsalg_nypd_crime-scene.jpgamd_soccer_isidore-tisson.jpg
The heartbroken St. Lucia soccer team will play the Caribbean Cup championship game in honor of their star player slain on a Brooklyn street, the team announced Tuesday.Isidore Philip Tisson, 27, scored the game-winning goal to propel St. Lucia to the finals Sunday, only to be murdered execution-style in his car hours later.His team, though wracked with grief, vowed to compete in his memory."We have decided to play this final game as a tribute to Philip, who scored the single goal that propelled us to be in the finals," said coach Daniel Martin, whose squad will square off with Jamaica Sunday.Officials at the Digicel Caribbean Cup, which is being held in Brooklyn, also unveiled a fund to help pay for the beloved Tisson's burial."This is a major loss to the team and to the league," says Fred Ballantyne, President of the Caribbean Cup. "Nevertheless, we ask the community to come out and support the teams for the final championship game."Hailed as a hero for scoring the goal that defeated St. Kitts-Nevis, Tisson celebrated at Tropiks, the Crown Heights club where he spent his final hours.After leaving the club, where he did not drink but was frequently saluted by the club's deejay, Tisson and friend Shawnette Justin, 24, went to buy bananas and were sitting in the soccer star's car when a gunman stealthily approached.A single shot pierced Tisson's skull and wounded Justin, sitting next to him. The three other women in the car were unhurt.Investigators were looking for surveillance video taken from the area around the Utica Ave. club and interviewed other revelers to see if Tisson fought with anyone inside Tropiks.Tisson, the father of a 3-year-old girl, was a center-forward and substitute on St. Lucia's national team when it attempted to qualify for the 2010 World Cup.He had lived in New York since May, while preparing for the tournament, teammates said.

citajuci ova razglabanja na FKCZ topiku setio sam se slucaja od pre nekoliko godina kada je u Holandiji izbila afera jer je otkriveno da su predsednik Ajaksa i predsednica Fejnorda (ili obrnuto) u vezi. koliko se ja secam to se na kraju zavrsilo i nekim ostavkama, ali nisam usepo nista o tome da izguglam. da li se neko seca?

"mi smo u delu Beograda koji kontroliše SNS pa je logično bilo da nas poseti Aleksandar Vučić", sad na vestima na SOS kanalu :yucky:gostovaće u ponedeljak u total sokeru. "al ne očekujte od mene političko mišljenje, ja ću reći moje mišljenje kako da bude bolje u zvezdi. teško sam podneo ispadanje" :isuse:

Edited by Filipenko
Keiroš suspendovan na pola godineAntidoping agencija Portugalije suspendovala je selektora fudbalske reprezentacine te zemlje Karlosa Keiroša na pola godine zbog kršenja antidoping kodeksa.U saopštenju Sportskog instituta Portugalije, koji rukovodi Antidoping agencijom, navodi se da je Keiroš ometao rad lekara koji su uoči prvenstva sveta u Juznoj Africi došli u trening kamp nacionalne selekcije da bi uzeli uzorke za analizu od fudbalera."Keiroš je bio veoma agresivan i nepristojan i onemogućavao je rad našim stručnjacima", navodi se u saopštenju Sportskog instituta.Spotski institut je odluku o suspenziji prosledio Fudbalskoj federaciji Portugalije, koja za sada to nije komentarisala. Nacionalna fudbalska federacija je pre par dana iz istog razloga suspendovala Keiroša na mesec dana. U saopštenju federacije tada je navedeno da selektor nije onemogućavao rad lekara, već da se samo nepristojno ponašao.

Umjesto da su pozvali Slaviju ili Spartu i tako dostojno obilježili obljetnicu, Farca. Kad je Slavia prije 3 godine otvarala novi stadion igrala je protiv Oxford UAFC, protiv kojeg je prije 109 godina odigrala prvu medjunarodnu tekmu. Umjesto řeznika Řepke onaj patuljasti pimpler što tura loptu u prazan prostor.

Novi skandal: Runi varao ženu, ipak u timu protiv Švajcarske I.Đ / Blic online | 05. 09. 2010. - 11:46h | Foto: Reuters | Komentara: 20 Napadač Mančester junajteda i engleske reprezentacije Vejn Runi varao je suprugu Kolin, sa jednom prostitukom. Novi skandal neće previše dotaći selektora Engleske Fabija Kapela koji će ipak uvrstiti sjajnog igrača u tim za kvalifikacionu utakmicu protiv Švajcarske u utorak. Nekoliko meseci posle skandala na relaciji Džon Teri-Vejn Bridž, pa zatim priznanja Ešlija Kola da je varao Šeril, a onda i bledog izdanja Engleske na Svetskom prvenstvu u Južnoj Africi, Fabio Kapelo je indirektno suočen sa novim problemom.
triestina21000020100906041740.jpgTriestina je zatvorila tribinu "Kolausi" kako bi smanjila troškove. Na otvaranju sezone protiv AlbinoLefea, izgledalo je deprimirajuće, ali su se dosetili, tačnije pozajmili ideju od Parme, koja je pionir u italijanskom fudbalu.Na sedišta su postavljene velike slike navijača u zanosu, tačnije čitava tribina je prekrivena panoima, koji će dobiti i sponzore, makar se tako nadaju u Trstu.Inače utakmici sa Peskarom je prisustvovalo 3800 navijača, što i nije loša poseta. Još kad se dodaju ovi "virtuelni", koji doduše ne plaćaju ulaznice, "Nereo Roko" stadion je bio dobro popunjen.Vredi razmisliti o ovoj ideji u Srbiji...mogli bi i igrace da nacrtaju
  • Redoran locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic