IGNORED

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

Calavera

Otvaram temu da bi nas nekolicina sa Stripova imali gde da raspravljamo o buducem filmu godine bez da zagadjujemo onu™ temu.Prve stvari prvo: Kime, potrudi se da ti se postovi ne sastoje iskljucivo od mrznje prema 1 bardu filmske i ostale umetnosti, Michaelu Ceri. Znam da nije lako.Dobro, predjimo na posao:hr_Scott_Pilgrim_Poster.jpg

Official Plot Synopsis: Meet charming and jobless Scott Pilgrim (Michael Cera). A bass guitarist for garage band Sex Bob-omb, the 22-year-old has just met the girl of his dreams…literally. The only catch to winning Ramona Flowers (Mary Elizabeth Winstead)? Her seven evil exes are coming to kill him. Genre-smashing filmmaker Edgar Wright (Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead) tells the amazing story of one romantic slacker’s quest to power up with love in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World.Scott Pilgrim has never had a problem getting a girlfriend. It’s getting rid of them that proves difficult. From the girl who kicked his heart’s ass–and now is back in town–to the teenage distraction he’s trying to shake when Ramona rollerblades into his world, love hasn’t been easy. He soon discovers, however, his new crush has the most unusual baggage of all: a nefarious league of exes controls her love life and will do whatever it takes to eliminate him as a suitor.As Scott gets closer to Ramona, he must face an increasingly vicious rogues’ gallery from her past–from infamous skateboarders to vegan rock stars and fearsomely identical twins. And if he hopes to win his true love, he must vanquish them all before it really is game over.
iMDB - Wiki - Wrightov bloghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjt4vhSqtFQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2jGDcdtuCIIsecak #2Film izlazi 13. avgusta, istog dana kada i The Expandables. Borba ce biti zestoka, ali:28gwi0x.gifBELIEVE! Edited by Calavera
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calavera

• kim_philby

• fancy claps

• kurdi

bojim se da raspravu ce na ovoj temi o posvemusudeci ovakvom filmu traziti samo bekleseri i oni koji bi da na brzinu nabilduju forumski identitet. ostalima ostaje da se udivljuju i unizavaju pred filmom koji, posvemusudeci, menja zivote, vraca veru u umetnost i tuce u biskopske sale.film godine. svake godine.

BELIEVE!
da HYPE!!! Edited by fancy claps
cera je oduran!
Ma...!28gwi0x.gifU stvari, sad kad si vec tu, imam nesto za tebe. :D+1 pozitivan review
I hate to break it to you guys, but you will never see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World with a better audience than the one I was with tonight. But seriously-- one of the first-ever official screenings of the movie happened at San Diego Comic Con, barely an hour after the film's packed Hall H panel, and for a comics-savvy audience so familiar with the source material that they cheered louder during the credits for Scott PIlgrim creator Bryan Lee O'Malley than they did for star Michael Cera. It's no surprise that the Scott Pilgrim movie--by all accounts a very faithful adaptation of O'Malley's six-part series-- thrilled the fans who gathered to see it. But I'm here to tell you that Scott Pilgrim plays well beyond the hype, an enormous burst of energy and imagination that both plays with every cinematic convention we know of and re-invents the form entirely. Director Edgar Wright has proven with Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz that he has a perfect understanding of genre and filmmaking language, but Scott Pilgrim is something newer and wilder, totally different from what he's done before but also a natural step forward. It's not a perfect movie-- the ending is rushed, and the serialized graphic novel doesn't lend itself well to a three-act structure in general-- but man oh man, does it have a lot to offer.Despite how much you think you've seen in the movie's endless promotional campaign, Scott Pilgrim feels brand new from the opening scene, employing inventive editing techniques, comic book-style dialogue bubbles and video game logic all the in the same frame-- it might seem ADD to older generations, but people who grew up on Mario and Zelda will be instantly on board. The world Scott Pilgrim lives in is like nothing you've seen, in which fantasies melt seamlessly into reality, dream girls run through your mind because it's a convenient superhighway, and a large-scale battle against an evil ex-boyfriend is just the next part of the evening's entertainment at a local rock club. Much of this comes from O'Malley's original graphic novels, which Wright clearly reveres, but we've seen countless examples of comic book logic failing to translate to the screen. The actual genius of Scott Pilgrim is its supreme confidence, pulling off edits and scene changes and even characters that you would have thought impossible before you walked into the film.It's not going to work for everyone. Scott Pilgrim is opening against The Expendables, and plenty of moviegoers will opt for the easy shoot-'em-up instead of the challenging, utterly inventive comic book/video game hybrid movie, which they can assume is just nerds. Sure, it's totally a movie for nerds-- video game and comic experts alike will be rewarded with constant references, and every character is some sort of nerdy/geeky/goofy kid who'd never stand a chance in a standard Hollywood film. But Scott Pilgrim is, simply, exhilarating, for anyone willing to buy into its wild imagination. It's a new way to make movies at a time when other media, like comics and video games, can fairly mimic the best things mainstream cinema has to offer. It's a perfect hybrid of all the storytelling media that matter to this generation, or at least the cross-section here in San Diego right now. It's youth culture distilled. For the audience who saw it here and who will tell their friends, it's surely an instant classic.At the same time, I think Edgar Wright has done better-- the story falls flat in the middle, and the gigantic cast speaks more to the serialized graphic novels than a movie that's big enough to hold all of them. Even with so much going on visually, it's possible to get bored as Scott deals with his next video game-inspired battle. But if it weren't for Inception, Scott Pilgrim would be the most imaginative and transporting film I'd seen all year. It's doubtlessly a landmark in movies based on comic book, and hopefully will help redefine the boundaries where the panel page ends and the film begins. Not every movie can pull off the fluid genre mixing that Scott Pilgrim does, but if any of them even try, we'll have movie much more adventurous and flat-out entertaining than we're used to.Scott Pilgrim probably won't fly with older critics--it's too shallow, too silly, too obsessed with pop culture references to mean anything on its own-- but I suspect anyone young enough to grow up with video games will feel an instant connection. Lucky for Wright and Universal, the studio that has practically covered all of San Diego with Scott Pilgrim posters, that young audience makes up most moviegoers. If the Con audience tells their friends, and their friends tell theirs, Scott Pilgrim--flaws and all-- might stand a chance at becoming a generational milestone. People outside of the insular world of Comic Con just need to be willing to take the risk.
Edited by Calavera
Ma...!28gwi0x.gifU stvari, sad kad si vec tu, imam nesto za tebe. :D+1 pozitivan review
ebertquote
Let's say you're a big fan of the original comic book, and you think the movie does it justice. You know what? You inhabit a world I am so very not interested in.
ozbiljno ni ne znam da li moze da se napravi dobar film od scott pilgrima (niti zasto bi se to radilo) ali znam da fanboi wright to (verovatno) ne moze. cini se da je robovski odan stripu kad ne treba (fuj! lila kosa) a onda kastuje ćeru. go figure.

kako to da smo dosli dovde, otkud tolika mrznja na svetu? Cera me je onako protegljast i dobar ko leba kupio u "Juno", a u "Superbadu" je na svoj slinav nacin briljirao - uostalom kao i ceo taj film. ja se pretvorio u fana

Pa cekaj, ako te film ne interesuje, zasto si onda prvi da reagiras™ na najnoviji trejler ili takonesto?
ne interesuje me specijalno. volim stripove. pa i taj. a ovo je forum :Pedit: JA bih napravio bolji kasting!;) Edited by kim_philby

ja stvarno ne znam kakva je to nakaradna moda da se mrzi cera. i kakvi su to ljudi koji tome projektu saucestvuju. misim, taj momak je bio dobar momak u svakom filmu i nikome zlo nije naneo niti je promovisao los sistem vrednosti. stavise, mnogim je ljudima koje znam, takoreci nama, otvorio realni drustveni prostor u kojem mozemo da budemo onaki kakvi jedino mozemo - da budemo cera - i da zbog toga, a ne uprkos tome, nesto uradimo. ja u njega gledam ko u lice i glas svih nas decaka u svetu kristofera nolana i lea dikaprija.

ja stvarno ne znam kakva je to nakaradna moda da se mrzi cera. i kakvi su to ljudi koji tome projektu saucestvuju. misim, taj momak je bio dobar momak u svakom filmu i nikome zlo nije naneo niti je promovisao los sistem vrednosti. stavise, mnogim je ljudima koje znam, takoreci nama, otvorio realni drustveni prostor u kojem mozemo da budemo onaki kakvi jedino mozemo - da budemo cera - i da zbog toga, a ne uprkos tome, nesto uradimo. ja u njega gledam ko u lice i glas svih nas decaka u svetu kristofera nolana i lea dikaprija.
dole sa cerizmom!
Uh, to je tako... lepo. Stvarno, kad covek pomisli sta je ucinio za nas™... Realno, jedini razlog zbog koga bi mogao da bude omrznut je sto je cesto typecastovan, ali to nije njegova krivica! Mislim... mislim...28gwi0x.gif:cry:
Uh, to je tako... lepo. Stvarno, kad covek pomisli sta je ucinio za nas™... Realno, jedini razlog zbog koga bi mogao da bude omrznut je sto je cesto typecastovan, ali to nije njegova krivica! Mislim... mislim...28gwi0x.gif:cry:
pa dobro! you got me! moram da priznam ja ga mrzim posto sam u RL nalik na krizanca christophera nolana i lea dicapria.

Ovo je 1 prilicno dobar clanak koji nam, doduse, prica ono sto vec znamo ali nije lose utvrditi:Ten Thoughts on Scott PilgrimKo ce docekati da se ovo cudo pojavi? Prilicno sam siguran da je pretekao LOTR na mojoj listi za najiscekivaniji film ikada.

osim toga nemam pojma o cemu pricate i tako ce ostati
Ne dopustam ovakve defetisticke stavove na ovom svetom topicu! Reci ti nama lepo sta ti se ovde ne svidja?