IGNORED

sportski dokumentarci

Кристофер Лумумбо

posto u poslednje vreme intenzivno geldam sportske dokumentarce mislim da je veoma bitno da imao ovaj 1 topik. ne znam da li je bolje da bude ovde ili na pdfu film? to neka odluci moderacija. posto je trenutno sp predlazem da odgledate maradona by kusturicaovo su skoro svi gledali, ali ok.true stories - maradona (1995)obavezno pogledati, imate na youtube-u

Edited by kojot

The other final.

Given that this film combined travel and football, I suppose there was only the slightest of chances that I wouldn't like it. As it was, I loved every minute of it. Basically, I watched this in "goofy grin" mode throughout. This is a film for every duffer with two left feet who has ever chased after a football and dreamed of glory.Basically, following the failure of The Netherlands to qualify for the 2002 World Cup Finals, a Dutch fan came up with the idea of an "alternative" final between the two lowest ranking countries in the world. Step forward brave Bhutan (202nd) and magnificent Montserrat (203rd). Faxes were issued and the challenge accepted by both. The film covers the build up to the game from both sides, as well as the match itself. It is a story rich in drama. One week before the match, neither side (for vastly differing reasons) has a coach. Three days before the game, they still don't have a referee.The game was played in Bhutan (and while this tiny country has been on my "must visit" list for a few years now, this film really made me want to go there....and soon) and the tortuous route taken by the Montserrat team (via Amsterdam, Bangkok and Calcutta) suggested they were still trying to figure out where Bhutan was, long after they had set out on their epic journey.This is a film about the joy of sport (in a world far away from over-inflated salaries and corporate sponsorship) and also about the meeting of two very different cultures. The Montserrat players are clearly more than a little stunned to be asked for their autographs. The Bhutanese captain (and centre forward) dreams of playing for Arsenal some day (although he knows it will never happen).As for the game itself, it looks like all of Bhutan turns out to watch the epic contest and the local match commentary enhances the spectacle (e.g. "The Montserrat keeper looks very confident with the ball at his feet" - just before he hoofs it straight to the Bhutanese forward). The grass on the pitch is cut by hand, with a sickle. The penalty spot appears to lie in the middle of a marshy bog. It's also not every game where a keeper sits down in his goalmouth and sulks after losing a goal.I guess the best tribute I can pay to this film is that not only did it make me want to visit Bhutan (as previously noted), but it also made me really wish I could have been there to see this game. If only I'd known <sigh!>. This is a magical film.10/10

Goal dreams

Goal Dreams is a compelling story of the building of the Palestinian National soccer team, but an even better human drama. The film puts a face on the Palestinian people from Gaza and the West Bank, as well as the diaspora, from Lebanon, Egypt, Europe, the US, and Latin America. Unlike the Palestinian people most frequently portrayed in the Western media, these soccer players peacefully face many obstacles in their quest for recognition. The filmmakers have done an excellent job counting down the thirty days to a crucial World Cup qualifying match against Kazakhstan, blended with the players' personal stories that help weave the story of the Palestinian people.

Prvi gledao na festivalu "fudbal i film", o cemu je vec bilo reci na forumu. drugi gledao na slobodnoj zoni. oba su zaista sjajna. prvi malko bolji.

posto u poslednje vreme intenzivno geldam sportske dokumentarce
jesi gledao shta od 30 for 30? poslednji je bio o 17. junu 1994, tj. o pracenju i hapshenju o.j.-a i svim ostalim sportskim deshavanjima chiji su prenosi bili prekidani zbog toga tog dana i odlichan je.

one night in turinhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEck1n2TT_su glavnim ulogama - bobi robson, maradona, gaza.muzika - happy mondays, stone roses, inspirial carpets, joy divisiondovoljno?covek na imdb-u sve rekao

User Reviews (Review this title) 3 out of 3 people found the following review useful. Brings It All Back, 2 June 2010 Author: Stuart Johnson from United Kingdom James Erskine brings it all back, the hooliganism, the state of English football and that fateful night in Turin. This documentary is a mixed bag of generally well written narrative spoken by Gary Oldman, real footage of games, unseen footage and English footballs bad name. This all works really well apart from the cut scenes of close up ball control and recreated gang scenes which are obviously and badly re-done somewhere in the arse end of Gateshead. It's a shame because it starts to annoy an detracts from the original footage which is more than enough to keep the viewer entertained. That aside it was a mostly enjoyable 98 minutes and the final game against West Germany was played out excellently. Nice little touches are added like subtitles showing what Bobby Robson said to Gazza to console him after the second yellow card, and there is loads of hotel behind the England camp scenes which make for interesting viewing. I was also quite surprised how gracious Lothar Matthäus was to Chris Waddle after that fateful miss which ultimately ended our world cup dream. A recommended watch for any England fan.

Edited by najgori
jesi gledao shta od 30 for 30? poslednji je bio o 17. junu 1994, tj. o pracenju i hapshenju o.j.-a i svim ostalim sportskim deshavanjima chiji su prenosi bili prekidani zbog toga tog dana i odlichan je.
Slazem se. Ja sam ga odgledao pre par dana i stvarno je odlican.

ja sam pokusavao da ga gledam bez eng titlova, ali nisam mogao da uzivam... stoji mi na hardu dok neko ne okaci titlove.a cim sam video howarda webba da sudi sad na svetskom, setio sam se filma.

nisam ni znao za ovo, deluje veoma zanimljivo. dajte jos neke ako ste gledali.vec sam pisao o ovome na dtrugom topikuthrilla in manilaprica o cuvenoj borbi izmedju alija i frejzera, ali iz frejzerovog ugla. veeeeeelika preporuka. moze se videti i druga strana muhameda alija.No Crossover The Trial of Allen Iversonfilm se bavi sudjenjem i vise govori o tenzijama izmedju crnaca i belaca u ajversonovom rodnom gradu Edited by kojot

možda ne odgovara potpuno temi, ali ja bih preporučio "official history" serijal, u vezi engleskih klubova. skinuo sam (i sačuvao) arsenal, manutd, liverpool, everton, birmingham i w.b.a. svaki traje po tri čuke i svaki je fanfakintastičan. arsenalov mi je najbolji. video sam da ima i celtic rip, samo je neki ogroman fajl.preporuka za les arbitres, može bez prevoda komotno.ono što meni stoji već godinu dana, zbog nemanja prevoda, je "puskas, hungary", koji je na mađarskom, pa ako slučajno neko zna ili naleti na eng subtitle nek prijavi. deluje mi da je fenomenalan film.

No Crossover The Trial of Allen Iverson
od 30 for 30, odlichni su onaj o lenu biasu, pogotovo ako vec nisi chitao i gledao o njemu, kao i ovaj o reggie milleru protiv knicks i loyoli ludog westheada/smrti hanka gathersa. the legend of jimmy the greek mi se isto svideo...
od 30 for 30, odlichni su onaj o lenu biasu, pogotovo ako vec nisi chitao i gledao o njemu, kao i ovaj o reggie milleru protiv knicks i loyoli ludog westheada/smrti hanka gathersa. the legend of jimmy the greek mi se isto svideo...
jel moze to negde direktno da se gleda ili da trazim rapidshare linkove?