• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ducca

• Jimmy Kowalski

• renne

• Sludge Factory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ne volim Ferari ni najmanje, ali Kimi je i dalje puno simpatičniji od one dvojice (gde ih nađoše samo), ipak je on Meklarenov vozač. :) što bi rekao Mika, If you wanna win, get the Finn. ;)

Taman htedoh da napišem "Svaka čast Kimi", iako sam svim srcem navijao za Hamiltona... zaista mislim da na kraju krajeva, šta god ko rekao - tabela ne laže. Jes' Hamilton imao peh kad mu je motor zakazao, ali ebi ga, trka je trka... mehanika ili ne.Kad ono... videh ovo na BBC:Inquiry casts doubt on F1 title

Kimi Raikkonen's world title has been thrown into doubt following an inquiry into the cars of BMW Sauber and Williams at the Brazilian Grand Prix.Race stewards are investigating alleged irregularites with the cars' fuel.Williams's Nico Rosberg was fourth in the race, followed by BMW Sauber's Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld.If they were disqualified, McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton would be promoted to fourth, giving him enough points to displace Raikkonen as world champion.
Dakle... nemam reči. Pravila jesu pravila, no ako i Hamiltonu dodaju titulu nakon ovoga, na ovaj način, to će biti šuplja titula, pa ma koliko navijao za njega umesto Kimija.
Taman htedoh da napišem "Svaka čast Kimi", iako sam svim srcem navijao za Hamiltona... zaista mislim da na kraju krajeva, šta god ko rekao - tabela ne laže. Jes' Hamilton imao peh kad mu je motor zakazao, ali ebi ga, trka je trka... mehanika ili ne.Kad ono... videh ovo na BBC:Inquiry casts doubt on F1 titleDakle... nemam reči. Pravila jesu pravila, no ako i Hamiltonu dodaju titulu nakon ovoga, na ovaj način, to će biti šuplja titula, pa ma koliko navijao za njega umesto Kimija.
Teams escape punishment over fuel Kimi Raikkonen has been confirmed as world champion following an inquiry into the cars of BMW Sauber and Williams at the Brazilian Grand Prix. Race stewards investigated alleged irregularites with the cars' fuel, but decided to impose no penalty. Williams's Nico Rosberg was fourth, ahead of the two BMW Sauber cars. Had they been disqualified, McLaren driver Lewis Hamilton would have been promoted to fourth, giving him enough points to become world champion. The problem that could have seen Hamilton installed as the first man to win the title in his first season was a fuel-temperature irregularity on the Williams and BMW Sauber cars. A statement from the sport's governing body, the FIA, said the fuel in the cars was "more than [the permitted] 10 degrees below the ambient temperature". But the stewards said in a later statement, issued more than six hours after the end of the race, that there was sufficient doubt about the fuel temperatures "as to render it inappropriate to impose a penalty". Hamilton went into the race leading the title chase, but finished only seventh after a series of problems. The Englishman, 22, dropped down to eighth on the first lap after running off the road trying to pass team-mate Fernando Alonso. Then on lap eight he dropped to the tail of the field when his gearbox slipped into neutral, costing him 40 seconds before it started to work again. Raikkonen led home team-mate Felipe Massa in a Ferrari one-two to clinch the title by one point from Hamilton. Alonso finished on the same points as Hamilton, but the Spaniard was classified as third on countback. Excluding the Williams and BMW Sauber cars would have risked turning one of the most exciting championship finales in F1 history into a farce. But the stewards had the power to disqualify them, even though the advantage conferred would have had no bearing on the title race. The total advantage for each car over the race distance was almost certainly no more than a second. The FIA said Heidfeld's fuel was 13C lower than ambient at his first stop and 12C lower at his second. Kubica's varied by 14C, 13C and 13C at his three stops, while Rosberg's was 13C and 12C out at his two stops. Filling the car with cooler fuel can give a performance advantage. Cooler fuel is denser, so either it can mean it takes slightly less time to refuel the car or marginally more can be added in the same time. And it would give a slight power advantage for about three laps before it returned to ambient temperature out on the track. There is some form of precedent not to exclude the cars. In 1995, the Benetton-Renault of Michael Schumacher and the Williams-Renault of David Coulthard were initially disqualified from first and second places in the Brazilian Grand Prix because their fuel did not conform to samples approved by the FIA. But a week later the FIA reinstated the drivers' points but docked the teams their constructors' points. In that case, though, no advantage was gained by the irregularity.
BBC Sport

Update 1 - FIA zvanično: Results stand, Kimi keeps titleUpdate 2 - McLaren ulaže žalbu na ovu odluku: Raikkonen title not quite his - yet

Kimi Raikkonen may have to wait a short while until his Formula Oneworld title can be officially confirmed after McLaren announced that it was considering an appeal against the decision not to penalise Williams and BMW Sauber for alleged fuel irregularities.Raikkonen was confirmed as champion twice on Sunday, once in the initial results and again after fuel samples were checked and declared by the stewards not to contravene regulations 'enough' to warrant punishment. However, perhaps fittingly in a season riddled with controversy and back-biting between the two leading teams, McLaren has announced that it could appeal the decision. Exclusion or demotion for Nico Rosberg, Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld would promote Lewis Hamiltonfrom his original seventh place, handing him the title.According to the original results, Raikkonen beat Hamilton and McLaren team-mate Fernando Alonsoby a single point, despite entering the Brazilian Grand Prixthird in the standings, after neither of his rivals was able to secure the result they needed to take the title. Hamilton, in particular, was hampered by a gearbox problem that left him having to climb back through the field.Appeals in Formula One are an inexact science, with outcomes going both ways. Eddie Irvine was handed a longer suspension and bigger fine for an accident in his first Brazilian Grand Prix, but Ferrari's appeal into the judges' decision on this season's espionage affair proved more fruitful, seeing McLaren excluded from the constructors' championship and handed a record $1m fine.
Bez komentara je jedino onaj koji je cele godine ćutao, radio i uradio svoj posao - na stazi. :)

Naslovi sa BBC-ja juce:- F1's new star - and it's not the champ - Raikkonen the playboy king - Hamilton's maiden season :rolleyes: A ovo sa gorivom je dno.Gledao ponovo start, ajde sto su Kimi i Masa savrseno odradili zatvaranje, ali mislim da je Hamiltona iznervirao najvise Alonso sa obilazenjem u sledecoj krivini. :lol: (ja sam do sada bio navjac McLarena /Hill, Mika, Kimi/ ali ogadili su mi se ove godine)ps. fensi, i vi ste ovde wink.gif

Naslovi sa BBC-ja juce:- F1's new star - and it's not the champ - Raikkonen the playboy king - Hamilton's maiden season :rolleyes: A ovo sa gorivom je dno.Gledao ponovo start, ajde sto su Kimi i Masa savrseno odradili zatvaranje, ali mislim da je Hamiltona iznervirao najvise Alonso sa obilazenjem u sledecoj krivini. :lol: (ja sam do sada bio navjac McLarena /Hill, Mika, Kimi/ ali ogadili su mi se ove godine)ps. fensi, i vi ste ovde wink.gif
Hill (Damon) nije nikad vozio za McL, isto tako ni Graham a ni Phil.
Hill (Damon) nije nikad vozio za McL, isto tako ni Graham a ni Phil.
Moja greska, Dejmon je bio u Vilijamsu :blush: A ove starije i nisam mogao da pratim. Edited by Takeshi

Sad kad sam se osvestio od pijanstva uzrokovanog proslavom Kimijeve titule, konacno moram da se zapitam: koje pomracenje svesti se desilo kod Hamiltona? Cele sezone vozi ziheraski i skuplja vredno 2. i 3. mesta i u poslednjoj trci u kojoj mu je dovoljno 5. mesto on resi da se trka???

Sad kad sam se osvestio od pijanstva uzrokovanog proslavom Kimijeve titule, konacno moram da se zapitam: koje pomracenje svesti se desilo kod Hamiltona? Cele sezone vozi ziheraski i skuplja vredno 2. i 3. mesta i u poslednjoj trci u kojoj mu je dovoljno 5. mesto on resi da se trka???
Možda ću izreći jeres jer sam verovatno jedan od retkih koji nisu toliko oduševljani LH. Prvo - superiorni bolid koji je dobio ove godine bi, po mom mišljenju, većinu regularnih postera na chit chatu doveo u poziciju da se bori za titulu. Drugo - evidentan je njegov povlašćeni položaj u timu (pored njega je čak i Alonso počeo da mi bude simpatičan :blink:) - npr. setimo se čuvene 'go f****** swivel' šefu tima na Hungaroringu. Treće - izbegao je odgovornost za nekoliko gluposti koje je uradio tokom sezone - naslov ove vesti dovoljno govori: Lewis escapes again. Četvrto - scene iz španskih sapunica sa tatom, bratom, snajom i šurnjajom u boksu su toliko degutantne da je čak i FIA sugerisala da u slučaja njegovog osvajanja titule preskoče te 'hvala ocu, hvala majci, hvala Bogu' rituale. Glupost sa jučerašnje trke dovoljno govori o njemu - privatna netrpeljivost mu je bila iznad interesa ne samo tima nego i njegovih ličnih. A to je jako, jako opasno ne samo u poslu u kome je nego u bilo kom poslu. Hamilton je jednostavno suviše razmažen da bi bio veliki. Aj' neću dalje, navući ću na sebe preveliki hejt. :) Lično me je kao novajlija u ovoj sezoni više impresionirao Vettel, čak i Kubica iako nije potpuni rookie.
Taman htedoh da napišem "Svaka čast Kimi", iako sam svim srcem navijao za Hamiltona... zaista mislim da na kraju krajeva, šta god ko rekao - tabela ne laže. Jes' Hamilton imao peh kad mu je motor zakazao, ali ebi ga, trka je trka... mehanika ili ne.Kad ono... videh ovo na BBC:Inquiry casts doubt on F1 titleDakle... nemam reči. Pravila jesu pravila, no ako i Hamiltonu dodaju titulu nakon ovoga, na ovaj način, to će biti šuplja titula, pa ma koliko navijao za njega umesto Kimija.
Lepo sam ja rekao da se namešta za Hamiltona, a vi mi niste verovali.
  • radisa unpinned this topic