• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zli Gli

• Dionysos

• Кристофер Лумумбо

• MiddleClass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYJttBJq6lwDucco, secas se da smo se osvrnuli na ovaj gol na forumaskom basketu, i da sam ti pomenuo da sam pronasao tumacenje koje kaze da je trebalo suditi korner. Evo na sta sam mislio>
That goal should not have counted.Assuming it was a goal kick, the Laws of the Game say "a goal may be scored directly from a goal kick, but only against the opposing team." If it was a direct free kick, the Laws of the Game say "if a direct free kick is kicked directly into the team's own goal, a corner kick is awarded to the opposing team."Either way, that goal should not stand. Restart should be a corner kick since the ball left the penalty area and was thus in play. Had the wind turned it back before it left the area, it would be a re-kick.
Meni ovo deluje kao poprilicno jasno objasnjenje i tumacenje pravila. Edited by pacey defender
Ducco, secas se da smo se osvrnuli na ovaj gol na forumaskom basketu, i da sam ti pomenuo da sam pronasao tumacenje koje kaze da je trebalo suditi korner. Evo na sta sam mislio>Meni ovo deluje kao poprilicno jasno objasnjenje i tumacenje pravila.
Svaka cast odakle si to izvukao, jos onda na adi...kladim se da bar 50% internacionalnih sudija ne bi znalo za ovo pravilo.