IGNORED

Treme, HBO, 11. april

reg

(nadam se suprotnom, naravno, tj. nadam se da ce iz ovoga napraviti nesto vredno, zbog cega cemo moliti za drugu sezonu :D ).
Druga sezona je već dogovorena, pa ne moraš da brineš...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sludge Factory

• gervasius twinkleminkleson

• WTF

• Ryan Franco

Druga sezona je već dogovorena, pa ne moraš da brineš...
Ozbiljno? Moguce da mi je promaklo ili nisam lepo skapirao sta je Simon hteo da kaze u jednom od onih clanaka. LM™, bas fino! :) Hvala za info.

1 Insajderski™ osvrt:

How enraptured is New Orleans with David Simon's portrait of the city in Treme, which just premiered last Sunday? This enraptured: news of the series' renewal for a second season was above the fold on the front page of yesterday's Times-Picayune. Dinner-table conversations all over town have focused on what you liked, and what you didn't like, about the premiere episode, the characters, the details. We all had our niggles--mine was, if this was three months after the flood, where were the abandoned refrigerators that lined every sidewalk?--but the city seemed to like the portrait of itself in Simon's fictional mirror. After the ghastly fiction of "K-Ville"--which made "gumbo party" a citywide joke--people here are relieved, and flattered, that someone cared enough to try to get us right.Treme, friends say, seems to have come at the right moment. The city, nearly five years into a recovery many folks argued against or doubted would ever happen, has felt for much of this year as if it were almost levitating. The Saints' victory in the Super Bowl, coming on the same weekend as the primary election that marked the decisive end to the pathetic mayoralty of C. Ray Nagin, seemed to punctuate the sense of--and a friend last night remarked over her willingness to use this word--renaissance that is blowing through New Orleans like the spring breeze off the Mississippi.Except...and there's always an exception in New Orleans...when Treme's renewal wasn't on the front page, a spike in gun-related violence was. Just as the city feels as if the bad old days are over comes a reminder that young men are still shooting each other, and, as policemen plead guilty in the Danziger Bridge case, a reminder that police are still shooting unarmed civilians and covering it up. The news has been full of controversy over incoming mayor Mitch Landrieu's selection process for the new police chief. However the process plays out, the new chief has a big job ahead: saving the renaissance.

Druga epizoda, a vec krenulo objasnjavanje™! :Hail: Ovlazio sam ko curica! :wub:Svi carevi! Steve Zahn ipak valja! :D

Samo sam cekao kad ce Poglavica da prsne. I prso je! Slim Carls! :D

odlicna epizoda. bunk, goodman i ladonna su mi za sad omiljeni likovi. i steve zahn je manje iritantan nego sto je bio.jedino sto mi malo smeta je muzika. ne zato sto nisam bash into that, nego mi izgleda malo puno muzike za jednu epizodu.

nisam ochekivao da ce lester ono uradit. ubio ga je namrtvo! shiiiiiiiit. i da, kul je bilo vidjeti slim charlesa, mada sam odma' znao da on nije ladonnin brat. nadam se da cemo ga josh vidjet

dzon gudmen, inzinjering vs zenske studije :Hail:
Frank Sobotka - You know what the trouble is, Brucey? We used to make shit in this country, build shit. Now we just put our hand in the next guy's pocket. Bice odlican Tremej. Za sada bas obecava

kad ladona pogleda, led se pravi na sve strane.dzon gudmen je ko neka mesavina profesora tripa i krisa hicensa, samo bi njegove minijature da gledam.i jel rekoh da ce didzej da bude kul? nista ne treba da se brinete. prcanje omladine iz medisona je vrhstra, uopste svi ti detalji koji ne stede nikog.muzika za lecenjene mogu da budem objektivna, meni ovo ko vet drim da se ostvario, sve sto volim na jednom mestu, a pricu kao da mi prica neka lujzijanijska mahalija dzekson. mislim, nije se ni ocekivao neki intrigirajuci plot, zar ne?da, i sad se setih, super je sto se stalno cuje sumanuti zvuk helikoptera, a nigde se ne vide, i uopšte nema snimaka iz vazduha. sve je dole, i ljudi i djubre i grad.

mozda nije od reci do reci, parafraziram malo -

They ain't here to see us. They here to see the bitches.
:Hail: - odgovor kad se Antoine (Bunk iz The Wire)zali na repertoar koji sviraju u strip klubu